What's new

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Hey, maaaan, it's, like... Sunday...

Gotta' hit the grocery store again today. My oldest son is having his birthday and has requested that we make him my meat sauce/marinara..... so he can.... feed dinner to his friends at his house, without having to cook on his special day.

I begrudgingly agreed, with a silent "WTF?!" indignantly going off in the back of my head. But it is, after all, his 'special day.' So....

But we'll have some here, too, on top of us making 2 carrot cakes with vanilla and lemon cream cheese frosting (with ground walnuts on top); one that's diabetic friendl(y/ier) and one for him to take with him, chock full of sugar, and perhaps taking part in turning he and his friends into future diabetics. It's the 'Murcan Way at this point in dietary history..

Last edited:

moose eater

Here on ICM, hell in the world for that matter, I'm definitely this. :cool: As usual, xcellent post! (y)
I've felt that way for decades of shit that makes no logical sense whatsoever but seems to be the trend in any case. 'Stranger In a Strange Land', indeed. Up is down, black is green, right is wrong, power and/or partisanism equals righteousness, etc., etc. ad nauseum...

Makes motion sickness pills like Bonine or Dramamine almost a required part of the daily supplements. Did I say 'almost'? Fuck!! seems as though I'm lying just as easily as others, anymore.

dramamine

I've felt that way for decades of shit that makes no logical sense whatsoever but seems to be the trend in any case. 'Stranger In a Strange Land', indeed. Up is down, black is green, right is wrong, power and/or partisanism equals righteousness, etc., etc. ad nauseum...

Makes motion sickness pills like Bonine or Dramamine almost a required part of the daily supplements. Did I say 'almost'? Fuck!! seems as though I'm lying just as easily as others, anymore.

Latest posts

Latest posts