What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vertigo shows her long legs and what will Pandora show me?

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Dosnt seem plausible .What kind of B/S is that ,I had the exact same thing happen .I kept them going.There at day 77 right now 2 have at least 1 more week just showing cloudt trichs with poor trich development.1 worse then the other.That will me a minumum of 80 days .The third is frosty and dank 6ftt tall with sone nice colas but this one is still clear with no sign of cloudiness and my guees will go at least 100 daysfrom seed.

IMO the only thing not plausible is Lucs description The best A/F ever WTF. This experiance has definately given me a bad taste about A/F's

JM and cheesy,

Wow. I was just about to order some more. Now I think I will wait on the results of the two outside and the 2 that just sprouted.

A 6 foot tall plant doesn't sound like an autoflower at all. My own results with the LR2 and now JM420 and Cheesy's with Vertigo make me wonder if there is something that can trigger them to not auto.

All I know is that for this one single Vertigo the early sample smoke is the best thing I have smoked in a great many years. I was really looking forward to being able to have successive crops.

The two that just sprouted will be split; one will go outside, one will get a three gallon pot and go under the LED/CFL. My fingers are crossed!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I was having a little PM chat about how freaking unstable some autos are. I really think that too many breeders run them out the door a couple of generations worth of culling too soon.

I know that the incentive was to get onto the auto bandwagon. Trouble is they are asking a lot of money for seeds that are not doing what they claim, as I've seen other growers reporting non-auto autos.

jm420

Veteran
if you dont mind I'll post pics of all 3 in a couple hours.I was thinking of running the SS as well ,but there is some debate on if its the real SS .Hopefully its not another case of the breeder just thinking $ and not the product .

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
if you dont mind I'll post pics of all 3 in a couple hours.I was thinking of running the SS as well ,but there is some debate on if its the real SS .Hopefully its not another case of the breeder just thinking $ and not the product .

Please post them. I'll look forward to seeing them after work tonight.

I've been seeing some of the SS chatter, too.

cjk

CJK,

Excellent grow closet you have!

How did you like the Sensi Star? I'm thinking I might try that next and just do a regular photoperiod grow.

thx! the pandoras came out GREAT! all autoflowered at 30 days and all yielded exactly an ounce so i would have to say mine were quite stable. 6 days dried and they smell awesome even with no cure. here's a pic ...

11108.JPG

1031.JPG

the sensi star is DANK! easily the frostiest plant in my garden but i'm sure this is partly because it's a faster plant than most of my others. every pheno is special with one that is bulky as shit. it's going to be hard to choose my keeper but the bulky one is just as frosy as the others but yielding nicely so she may be the one. this isn't to be taken lightly as i have some other killer plants in the garden. heres the bulkster ...

770.JPG

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Very nice buds, CJK. That Sensi is right on top my wish list. I wish the regular non-fem version was still available!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
2 weeks or less to go to harvest some double d dank buds of Vertigo.

Time to get Pandora ready for her reign under the blackstar. I did a minor LST with just the main growth point pulled down. Looks like I'll get plenty of bud sites to help fill the cab:
picture.php

Its day 27 now for Pandora. She began flowering a couple days back!

hi Claude Hopper ! have been stopping by and having a peak every few days your grow looks great and the Vertigo looks awesome cant wait to see what your pandora does aloneinthewods

jm420

Veteran
the big one A/F my ass I'm 5 '11

The only one even close to an A/F The shit bag
All pics are at 77 dayss from seed

Sorry for the crappy pics

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Alone in the Woods,

This first Vertigo is awesome but Vertigo sounds like its pretty unstable. I have two more that are 28 days and outside and 2 that just sprouted that will go one inside, one out. I want a fair test.

I'm ticked I cant clone this Vertigo because this really is as good a smoke as I can remember.
Even the dinkiest far bottom popcorn buds are dank:
picture.php

picture.php

A memorable day for me, the colas are going to be completely dripping by Memorial Day - day 60 since emergence.
picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
JM420,

Amazing that they are the same hybrid. They are just all over the place.

The two I have outside started flowering at about day 23, so this batch is on track even though they've been slowed by cool nights. I'll get some pics up soon.

I'm hoping for one more that smokes like the first!

C

cheesey

the big one A/F my ass I'm 5 '11

The only one even close to an A/F The shit bag
All pics are at 77 dayss from seed

Sorry for the crappy pics

shit dude is that monster the Vertigo??? have you emailed paradice about it ? i know its a waste of time but would be great to see there reply .

jm420

Veteran
Hey Cheesey thats the Pandora I think just for shits and giggles I will send an E mail to paridise I'll post the reply if any.

Chopped the other 2 yesterday 80 days from seed ,The shitbag gave up whaat I estimate to be 1/2 ounce and thats being generous.The second girl gave a respectable 2 plus ounces of what looks to be some decent smoke,Just estimates as of now .
The big girlI think I'll take on day 100

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
At least you got some smoke JM. Its a pisser though that they didn't do what they were advertised!

I don't have any complaints yet. My Pandora has lots of pistils and will have that little cottonball look in a few days. She's at 30m days today and has 7 nice branches since I did a light LST:
picture.php

The eldest Vertigo continues to thrive. I've cut all nutes now as Memorial Day harvest day is close:

picture.php

picture.php

microbrewer9

The vertigo plant looks great dude, but the pic of the plant you posted with the seed from paradise seeds looks like its sprouted seed sacks, you might want to segregate it or destroy it

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Microbrewer,

Yeah, I feel like a peeping tom, everytime I walk by my cab I peek in. Now the smell has changed to a definite lemon/skunk

That male was a Hybrid From Hell Hashplant that went full auto. I let a light pollination take place one day. I'm making crosses with Hashplant this summer with several strains working towards better guerrilla gear for my area.

The Hashplants orginal full name was Arne's Hashplant. I'm going to call the cross with Vertigo, "Dizzy Arne."

A cool homebrew sounds good!

jm420

Veteran
Hey claude ,The pics suck but yes it definately had the thin sativaish type leaves

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Claude,

I read the whole thing in one sitting, as the initial pics really got me interested in the Vertigo. Shame you can't clone it, but at least you'll have some of the genetics in your ADs :)

Please keep us posted, I'd love to see how the other vertigo seeds turn out.

TK, B

Latest posts

Latest posts