What's new

UK Prices

jedi5891

My pal is buying topshelf off me for 190 Oz then putting it into those plastic popper lid pots, printing labels saying it's Cali medical grade from such n such dispensary, and charging between £40- £50 for 3.5 and people are going mad over it.
It's a crazy world we live in lol.
The mid 90s we was paying 110-120 Oz for NL#5 x Haze, super skunk, orange bud, shiva shanti, silver pearl etc and some of it was pukka, better than some of the shite cheese they wanna sell for 200 Oz. How times have changed, Oz of commercial weed back then was 90 same with the hash. The commercial was much better too than what's about these days, that green string red string crap. As most people started buying home grown the import stuff came down in price and the price of hash went so cheap early 2000s box's for 650 etc
Everyone now just buys into the hype of the strain and most of it is shite and good marketing and renaming old strains.
I'll stick to smoking my own.
Peace

zoo

The import market is fucking things up at both ends

Got shit spanish import on the cheap at 5.5-5.8k and then the fools selling gelato at 24 quid a gram. Crazy stuff lol

sandsmp81

Veteran
Oz should be 160.
In midz, its 160-220. Cheese still goes 200 all day.
The newer hazes they want more, 220 even.
London is usually 50 more, up north can be more or less.
Depends who you know.
Street deals of mostly 20's (1.6-3.5)only a couple still do 10's.
But your looking at one nice j or 2 slim jims.
Boxes range anywhere from 100 per up to 180 for the don Juan.

Someone needs to flood the Xmas market with killer import hash.
I won't buy bho, only make my own.

Vape pen carts are starting to Pop up...

It's really quiet funny listening to these chavs trying to tell me the gospel of bho.
Lol.

What mack said!!!!

Yeah up here it's 160 an onion for anything and everything including cookies etc etc
My mates do 2.5 for 20 to everyone and yes cheese is still the one everyone asks for over all the other exotic strains. TBH I still love a well grown bit of cheddar, i recently had one that must of been crossed with some orange tasting strain it was awesome.
The hash market is great at the mo but I've heard talk of the smugglers wanting to bring more coke over instead as it makes more money.
Also get oil for 30 a g which has been made from UK outdoor and it's been properly purged.
A mate got lifted by the filth recently with a load of oil, i hope he doesn't get jailed. :moon:

Blazeee

Veteran
What mack said!!!!

Yeah up here it's 160 an onion for anything and everything including cookies etc etc
My mates do 2.5 for 20 to everyone and yes cheese is still the one everyone asks for over all the other exotic strains. TBH I still love a well grown bit of cheddar, i recently had one that must of been crossed with some orange tasting strain it was awesome.
The hash market is great at the mo but I've heard talk of the smugglers wanting to bring more coke over instead as it makes more money.
Also get oil for 30 a g which has been made from UK outdoor and it's been properly purged.
A mate got lifted by the filth recently with a load of oil, i hope he doesn't get jailed. :moon:

Only reason hash market has improved is because people have finally figured out they turn that shit in to oil, that's probably where your £30 G of rosin is coming from.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Only reason hash market has improved is because people have finally figured out they turn that shit in to oil, that's probably where your £30 G of rosin is coming from.

Are you sure about that? High quality hash started coming over again way before rosin tech even existed.
You really think hash smuggling is based on or influenced by rosin tech ? Nah.

I'm baffled how you managed to come to the conclusion where my oil came from when you were told it was from UK outdoor, and I know this because I helped making it. :tiphat:

R

Rox

I've only seen 1 guy on IC in the US running the Barry Bonds aka gelato 25

Barry bonds? :laughing:

Cheers dude, it was more an enquiry out of curiosity than anything else. Just want to see the plant & reports of how it smokes:tiphat:

I sort my mates out at £160, old school prices but when i run out i buy for £10 a gram :moon:

Blazeee

Veteran
Are you sure about that? High quality hash started coming over again way before rosin tech even existed.
You really think hash smuggling is based on or influenced by rosin tech ? Nah.

I'm baffled how you managed to come to the conclusion where my oil came from when you were told it was from UK outdoor, and I know this because I helped making it. :tiphat:

My bad, Im not trying to get in to any arguments over the state of the hash market etc, i think you took that one abit too personally.

All I was saying is your probably seeing more / better hash because theres more of a demand for it now people realised you can turn it in to oil/rosin. So yeah I imagine it would slightly influence the market, at least for a higher quality of hash as you get better returns on rosin than compared to some of the lower grade hash. I know a few of my mates have been buying hash and turning it in to rosin for themselves. Its good if you want cheap oil and dont want to fuck around with all the butane and vac ovens etc, alot easier for people to make at home etc.

End of the day its just my opinion, im not the one bringing the shit over and im not trying to get in to any arguments over it either.

:tiphat:

JGP

Bud goes for 150-250 an ounce here depending upon quality/person.10-12.50 a g

Out of interest how much does decent hash cost around the uk?

Last edited:
T

The Kraken

The £150 is a bit low for London prices, but the £250 sounds about right. As for the hash, I wouldn't know, haven't seen any decent hash apart from my own I make with the trim & popcorn.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
150 to 200. north east. where I originate from.:tiphat: Bud.

Last edited:
R

Rox

Different grades of hash are available locally but the price is pretty much the same as green:moon:

sandsmp81

Veteran
My bad, Im not trying to get in to any arguments over the state of the hash market etc, i think you took that one abit too personally.

All I was saying is your probably seeing more / better hash because theres more of a demand for it now people realised you can turn it in to oil/rosin. So yeah I imagine it would slightly influence the market, at least for a higher quality of hash as you get better returns on rosin than compared to some of the lower grade hash. I know a few of my mates have been buying hash and turning it in to rosin for themselves. Its good if you want cheap oil and dont want to fuck around with all the butane and vac ovens etc, alot easier for people to make at home etc.

End of the day its just my opinion, im not the one bringing the shit over and im not trying to get in to any arguments over it either.

:tiphat:

Yes I was a bit tense that day looking back on it hah...must of been a bad day at the office :tiphat:

Yeah the people I know are making the rosin too the returns seem to be really good so it's a no brainer really. Some of them say that hash and weed taste "dirty" after being on the oils for a while.

Years ago we were making the oil with butane and they used to think we were nuts fucking about with chemicals blah blah blah but now they are all bang at it.

Latest posts

Latest posts