What's new

UK and USA : what is on TV ?

Cuddles

Has anyone mentioned tubitv? It's free and the selections are so good that I find myself watching movies now, when I never did before

CRANK (action!!!)
Green Mile (from a Stephen King novel)
A River Runs Through It (novel)
lots more ....

All free and with minimal commercials :tiphat:

I recently watched an interview with Blethyn who told a very amusing anecdote about it. she mentioned a discussion she had with the make up artist, pretty funny :D

shithawk420

Veteran
Has anyone mentioned tubitv? It's free and the selections are so good that I find myself watching movies now, when I never did before

CRANK (action!!!)
Green Mile (from a Stephen King novel)
A River Runs Through It (novel)
lots more ....

All free and with minimal commercials :tiphat:

A river runs through it was really good.Pluto tv is another good free app stream

shithawk420

Veteran
the movie has a few scenes that made ME uneasy, my wife won't discuss them or stay in the room if i'm talking to someone else, lol...most movies that i see, i think "i bet that was fun to film..." this one...no. looked damn painful & cold.

I bet Wind River was another cold and painful movie to make.great movie if you haven't seen it.youll like it

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I bet Wind River was another cold and painful movie to make.great movie if you haven't seen it.youll like it

i HAVE seen it, and i did like it. my damn feet went numb just watching it though...i like snow, cold...not so much, lol. too bad it has to be almost below freezing in order to snow...a snowball fight in 60 + degree weather would be cool.😃

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
+1 for Crank.

It's kinda funny, not the kinda movie I would normally be interested in, but I was really depressed (Winter time blues) and afterwards the depression was totally GONE and I felt just like I had done a couple of lines myself!

HIGHLY recommended, free buzz with no side effects or come down! :D:good:

Cuddles

It's kinda funny, not the kinda movie I would normally be interested in, but I was really depressed (Winter time blues) and afterwards the depression was totally GONE and I felt just like I had done a couple of lines myself!

HIGHLY recommended, free buzz with no side effects or come down! :D:good:

sounds good to me! I gotta keep an eye out for it from now on :)

shithawk420

Veteran
i HAVE seen it, and i did like it. my damn feet went numb just watching it though...i like snow, cold...not so much, lol. too bad it has to be almost below freezing in order to snow...a snowball fight in 60 + degree weather would be cool.😃

I can't stand snow or the cold.im glad it's 70 degrees out but it's supposed to snow friday.wierd weather

buzzmobile

Veteran
I wonder what became of Mary
Zappa

1650881478395.png

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Few episodes of Halo out. Action sci-fi kinda thing. Better than expected. Picard series 2 is a lot more on par than series 1. Moon Night was alright for a short series. The Black List moves along. It's just filler though really. Filling the gap between anything decent. Disney are about to drop another starwars series, if you can stomach it.

Cuddles

Few episodes of Halo out. Action sci-fi kinda thing. Better than expected. Picard series 2 is a lot more on par than series 1. Moon Night was alright for a short series. The Black List moves along. It's just filler though really. Filling the gap between anything decent. Disney are about to drop another starwars series, if you can stomach it.
I actually happened to catch the ST Picard series but only the first. The secone series has not been shown on TV here yet.
They did you Discovery but I did´n see it.

What I DID do however was put on a DVD of Only fools and horses, mainly because I have been in need o cheering up lately.
I also downloaded Agatha Raisin a while back. It´s a funny whodunnit series.

I can´t download anything from any channels which are pay to watch, sadly.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I actually happened to catch the ST Picard series but only the first. The secone series has not been shown on TV here yet.
They did you Discovery but I did´n see it.

What I DID do however was put on a DVD of Only fools and horses, mainly because I have been in need o cheering up lately.
I also downloaded Agatha Raisin a while back. It´s a funny whodunnit series.

I can´t download anything from any channels which are pay to watch, sadly.
Discovery is definitely for girls. Where the original series would have an away team with just one girl sometimes, discovery does it the other way round. Though the man will be an alien who struggles with his feelings. The main male roles are gay. You have to look to the extras for a straight guy. The character that's the most manly, unshakable in danger, it's a gay woman.

Totally girly to the point where I struggle to get through episode after episode. Where science fiction is absent, and feeling based stuff foremost.

Cuddles

I´ve been downloading and watching a few episodes of A touch of Frost. Kinda nice watching them again.

There are 2 new episodes of Vera which have apparantly not been broadcasted yet. :( no idea why though.

Latest posts

Latest posts