What's new

UK and USA : what is on TV ?

Cuddles

My TV conked-out a coupla months back - so I told Virgin to take the cabal off my account - and the home phone nonsense - so just have a £25 per month internet connection - where I can watch quite alot of films/shows from the past and present - I can even 'Watch with Mother ' - which was the very first TV I ever watched as a child - back in the early/mid 1960's - so lately I have been binge watching 'Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men - (with Little Weed) - its riveting television! - on the Internet -

:cool: I wonder if I can find the Muppet Show somewhere on the internet. That was brilliant TV :D
As I mentioned before -I love old stuff!

Hey, WAIT! you only pay 25 per month?!?!?!? That´s a bargain compared to what I have to fork out! Lucky you :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
:cool: I wonder if I can find the Muppet Show somewhere on the internet. That was brilliant TV :D
As I mentioned before -I love old stuff!

Hey, WAIT! you only pay 25 per month?!?!?!? That´s a bargain compared to what I have to fork out! Lucky you :)
My monthly Virgin bill was around £75 - before my TV conked out - so now I save 600 squid per year - and don't have to watch all of those awful advertisements that were increasing on the cabal TV -

There must be plenty of old Muppet stuff on YouTube -

St. Phatty

What do you watch if you don't subscribe to cable or Netflix ?

About 14 years ago there was a pirate channel online, I watched that movie "November 5" with the guy with the smiley mask, and then the channel was taken down.

Cuddles

Good news if you like VERA . new season starts Jan 15 (this sunday) on ITV.
I´m really looking forward to it :)

What still puzzles me, however, is the 2 missing episodes from last years seaon. From what I can tell, they were never aired on british television... ? I just don´t understand what the hell happened????

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I can´t even remember the last time I had calamari :( But like I said, a little garlic...
Really, mate? Have you never tried those fried in batter calamari/octopuss rings?
nope. was eating out with some co-workers once & one of them was eating them. i asked him how they tasted & he said "great, but it's like chewing up the rubber gasket on a canning jar lid..."

• Love
Reactions: Gry