What's new

UK and USA : what is on TV ?

Cuddles

Hey guys! :wave:
So here is the thing- I often try to download english language stuff that has been shown on TV but of course I have no idea about the program schedule in either country. So I thought I should just ask you guys for help and recommendations from now on :)
What is on and why should I download it? :yay:
I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
If you search google for 123movies, at the bottom, it will tell you some results have been filtered. There you will find the 'lumen' link, to all the sites they have been asked to block that month. A list of all the sites they don't want you to have the search results for
https://lumendatabase.org/notices/24549576
It's a great source of active sites. I'm so glad they thought to collect them all together for us :)

Cuddles

interesting and thanks for the links but which ones would you recommend in particular? And please don´t say Grey´s bloody anatomy! I have actual anatomy books which are REALLY interesting to look at ;)

BTW I meant stuff which has actually been shown on TV channels or those which will be shown on television soon. ( not Netfflix or whatever)

Ps this suggestion thread is an ongoing one :)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Hmm. I did watch House, and like NCIS. That's about as close to soap as I'm getting. I couldn't care less about peoples personal lives, that are not even real. Which I believe Grey's Anatomy is. To me, that's not for guys to watch.

There is everything ever likely to appear on a screen, in those links. You can narrow it down to what you like in the menu's. I also look at the syfy channel website, the 'tv this week' highlights, give me an idea of what's restarting, and what's new.

What are your favourites. Perhaps I watch something similar, if I have heard of it. I don't have a TV

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Taskmaster is one I like to watch, a lot of them are on you tube now, but to get the best of Frankie, watch his stand ups, he tones it right down for TV.

Cuddles

Red Dwarf
The Strangerers
Firefly
The Young Ones
The Brittas Empire

I got the red dwarf box set :) it´s one of the few things I´ve treated myself with over the years. I also got only fools , eddie izzard and 2 Victoria Wood dvds.
I do recall catching one or two episodes of the young ones and Brittas empire.

I´m looking for something I am not familiar with however. I´m hoping for new stuff I might enjoy - or maybe I won´t , there´s no telling beforehand. ;)
Stuff that I can download from OTR.

Cuddles

Taskmaster is one I like to watch, a lot of them are on you tube now, but to get the best of Frankie, watch his stand ups, he tones it right down for TV.

never seen his stand ups. He always seems so miserable and kinda rude whenever I seen him on TV ...

Cuddles

´s
Hmm. I did watch House, and like NCIS. That's about as close to soap as I'm getting. I couldn't care less about peoples personal lives, that are not even real. Which I believe Grey's Anatomy is. To me, that's not for guys to watch.

There is everything ever likely to appear on a screen, in those links. You can narrow it down to what you like in the menu's. I also look at the syfy channel website, the 'tv this week' highlights, give me an idea of what's restarting, and what's new.

What are your favourites. Perhaps I watch something similar, if I have heard of it. I don't have a TV

Same here. I hate hospital shows because they´re all about who´s bonking who etc. they´re never about real hospital work or patients. And I hate soaps!

I like comedy and a l lot of whodunnits. But I already have a number of them. Example: Monk, Miss Fishers, Poirot, Big Bang. I recently discovered Agatha Raisin on TV and downloaded all episodes.
I loved Queer as Folk - the original fo course ;). So if that´s ever back on telly I´d love to know so I can download it!

I´m looking for new stuff. :)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
A likeable bunch of dropouts in a welsh village, who grow pot and evade the law, while getting into various difficult sutuations. All light hearted stuff.
The link is there. Three clicks and you could see

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Extras is Ricky Gervais. A fake behind the scenes working on films as an extra. They have A list celebrities playing caracatures (sp?) Of themselves. It's cringe TV at it's best.

Outnumbered is a family sitcom, which sounds dull as fuck I know, but it's really not. I don't think I've laughed at anything as much ever. It's mainly unscripted and looks at the way kids see things and the things they say that you wish they wouldn't.

Cloneman

Veteran
I don't normally watch a lot of TV, but with the lockdown last year I realised the TV was shit. So i bought a Nvidia Shield android streaming box and pay £80 a year subscription for an app which is great. Any sport, sky, bt, amazon, movies, series etc, example saw the new bond film a day after it came out.
Mare of Easttown
Ted Lasso
Warrior Nun
A Discovery of Witches

Latest posts

Latest posts