What's new

UK and USA : what is on TV ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if i don't turn Wimbledon tennis on, my wife hogs the tv and watches bullshit romcoms all day. so, i watch tennis...

Cuddles

Pink Floyd ~ I got 13 channels of shit on the TV to choose from.
sundays are the absolute worst days for tv over here. There are some days/nights when there´s several decent films to choose from but that´s very rare. But sundays are the worst, especially afternoons. There´s just nothing on at all. :(
This is why I download stuff This way I can watch something which was on too late at night and missed. I´ve built quite a nice library full of videos by now :)

Cuddles

the movies these days are all pipi caca, no substance :(
those silly remakes are the worst imo. Why, why, why do they bother? So many talented writers and book authors out there, why not take advantage? Answer: the people in charge (producers for example) are totally ignorant..

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
those silly remakes are the worst imo. Why, why, why do they bother? So many talented writers and book authors out there, why not take advantage? Answer: the people in charge (producers for example) are totally ignorant..
That would be too simple. The whole world is going to hell in a hand basket!

Cuddles

That would be too simple. The whole world is going to hell in a hand basket!
this is true in many ways. I know I risk sounding like an ancient granny, even though I´m not, but I kinda feel sorry for a lot of young people because they don´t even know what good music sounds like, among other things and think rubbish actors are actually talented and so on.
Not to mention all this grop pressure to be on social media only to get bullied as a result.
I´m really glad that I´m older than 23, lol!

Latest posts

Latest posts