• Chael Sonnen

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just gonna have to torrent this one I guess...can't seem to get a good feed...

Thanks for always putting these up for us Mr. Bong - :respect: F.A.M.

dank.Frank

M

Mtn Dew

Under gracie rules ,no rounds ,no time limits ,no weight classes ,no breaks .that woulda been sonnen all the way .what gave silva the fight was the bell to end the first round . UFC is such a joke ever since it was sold and all these dumbass rules were added. like timelimits and rounds and dumbshit
Gracies need to respawn the old rules and a new style ufc .even if it will NEVER beheld in the usa "due to rules". I would hate to see anyone in ufc try to fight 4-5 fights in one night LMFAO .Royce Gracie a real warrior "4-5 fights in one night" fighting fighters 2-3x his weight

Billy Jack

Was Chael at a loss for words? Finally?

Two solar plexus finishing shots in one night? Crazy.

So many short fights tonight! Good time everyone. Thanks Bongjangle!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to concede - the invite to a BBQ was super classy...

Who will beat him...lol...so the quest continues...

dank.Frank

RetroGrow

Veteran
All the Brazilian fighters show more respect. I don't know why others were posting that Silva was a jerk. He's just the opposite.
All class before, during and after the fight.

M

Mtn Dew

Sonnen lost due to rounds if the fight never had rounds sonnen would of won silva was saved by the bell 1st round

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Under gracie rules ,no rounds ,no time limits ,no breaks .that woulda been sonnen all the way what gave silva the fight was the bell to end the first round . UFC is such a joke ever since it was sold and all these dumbass rules were added. like timelimits and rounds and dumbshit
Gracies need to respawn the old rules and a new style ufc .even if it will NEVER beheld in the usa "due to rules". I would hate to see anyone in ufc try to fight 4-5 fights in one night LMFAO .Royce Gracie a real warrior "4-5 fights in one night"

hopefully u find a time machine and can go enjoy that

FlaDankster

Veteran
Under gracie rules ,no rounds ,no time limits ,no breaks .that woulda been sonnen all the way what gave silva the fight was the bell to end the first round . UFC is such a joke ever since it was sold and all these dumbass rules were added. like timelimits and rounds and dumbshit
Gracies need to respawn the old rules and a new style ufc .even if it will NEVER beheld in the usa "due to rules". I would hate to see anyone in ufc try to fight 4-5 fights in one night LMFAO .Royce Gracie a real warrior "4-5 fights in one night"

:jerkit:

Thanks for puttin up the streams Mr.Bojangles.