Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Chael Sonnen

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Lost my respect for silva after the maia fight..where he ran around the cage like a coward..... though i have to say he's slowly but surely gaining my respect back recently.

if you go further into it it sort of makes sense, if you are Brazilian I guess.

Honor is KING, and being disrespected by a fellow countryman is tops. Anderson felt he was disrespected and was continuously asking Damien < "Where is your JJ now?" in Portuguese. He felt he didn't deserve a shot at his belt

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
he got his ass handed to him

but this just shows what has always been know, the MW division is WEAK. Guys that size play sports that pay millions to start professionally.

Soon more people will come to MMA, but for now soccer is king world wide, and basketball, baseball, and football take a lot of athletes, even just to have them be practice dummies. Soon Boxing will die; being seen as only one part to true fighting, till then, just enjoy. We are blessed with watching the infancy of a sport. I wish I could have been around when there were 2 football divisions merged in the US, but I am damn sure glad I'm alive to watch the birth of a sport. Saw my first VHS in 1999, was hooked since.

Latest posts

Latest posts