What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

4kali

@bimblebrains_1
Nice of you to make judgement its what I like people to do seeing as the search for the brightside clone is what this thread i's all about brother.
has Rick or any of the others come bk to clarify your clone is the one mate? I may have missed ojd and Rick's posts so apologies if I have.
if this is the case and the cut you kindly gifted into the hands of others here turns out to be the brightside clone and mine turns out to be an imitation, then I would truly like to try one day so I can put this to rest about just how good the brightside is

4kali

@bimblebrains_1
as I said previously mate not my best run with this clone but if you could take a closer look at this pic and give judgement again it would be very much appreciated.
hard work this
20230618_092453.jpg

bimblebrains_1

cool @4kali dude yes im all about the conversation as well,too many folks get defensive over their shit on here,especially if you dont tell them what they want to hear it seems.,we should all be pulling together to get to bottom of this cuz as you say this saga... its gone on for way way too long indeed...

Wow lovely healthy plants in your most recent pic bro,super healthy and happy..looking at that makes me certain that we have different plants and about as sure as can be that she aint the brightside that has been depicted earlier in the thread..the leaf sets look way different,well to me anyway...

As for the verifiaction,i cant speak for others but what can say is that ojd and Rick have very strongly suggested privately that she is the one and will be making their findings public as soon as they are sure one way or the other,cant really say anymore than that as i'm not them ....if she does indeed turn out to be the one,they have said that they will spread her out and now as of 2 days ago have her rooting where i am in the world now too (not uk) Thanks bro!!! you know who you are!!! so i can ship some snips about in the near future i'm sure no worries