What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Here's the article from that mag in 2006...
Yes i kept it all these years lol
View attachment 18809945 View attachment 18809940 View attachment 18809941
The 1, the ONLY original cheese, just cheese, no made up monikers here.. lol
Wing commander blues looks like a different plant than the one from farmer g…but they are in the same article

Hold up as I typed that I thought…
Any chance the blues has something to do with wing commander blue?

@goingrey right up there

Last edited:

HazyDaze420

Yep, maybe it does look diff, but it's defo the same plant that farmer g had, we know this much to be true.

This will just go on forever now won't it? Lol

Edit... farmer g cheese in that pic above is just shy of 6 weeks 12/12 mind!

Wizards is the closest I've seen in a pic to the cheese we know is a legit cheese as in farmer g's pics.

:ying:

Last edited:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Yep, maybe, but it's defo the same plant that farmer g had, we know this much to be true.

Edit... farmer g cheese in that pic above is only at 6 weeks 12/12 mind!

I actually think we’ve come a long way this last year or so….

But I agree the wizard is looking like the one from farmer g…

Me thinks Pistils knows what he’s talking about…Imvho.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Yep, maybe it does look diff, but it's defo the same plant that farmer g had, we know this much to be true.

Edit... farmer g cheese in that pic above is just shy of 6 weeks 12/12 mind!

Wizards is the closest I've seen in a pic to the cheese we know is a legit cheese as in farmer g's pics.

Wizards pic was at 6 weeks too? I don’t remember but got that same pic form Clooney as his harvest pics I think…

goingrey

I'm not crazy after all, looks like this

1690519259877.png

Terppalooza

Nice story...but thats all.
Clone changed after 7 years and become stinky,sticky and pungent....omg 🤣🤣🙃
yeh seems a bit odddd lol ive had plants for years never complety changed smell. maybe the original grower didnt know how to grow. and then after 7 years he found a dude that knows how to grow her right for the first time xD

NEED 4 SEED

yeh seems a bit odddd lol ive had plants for years never complety changed smell. maybe the original grower didnt know how to grow. and then after 7 years he found a dude that knows how to grow her right for the first time xD
Mislabelled, I bet. Everyone knows how quickly it happens when you're stoned.
Yesterday I accidentally STS'ed a whole run of little seedlings when I confused the bottle with the one for pest treatment because they weren't labelled. I was just wondering while spraying "why is this solution clear?"...I have never flushed some plants this long, lol

XLNordic

When im past harvest, somewhere in winter, im starting a Cheese Project.

I hope among it there might be hiding a nice Stinky RKS Cheese pheno.

Since almost all major breeders only sells Cheese strain in femmed seeds im starting from scratch with a Skunk#1 male and then pregnating the following Cheese fem lines and hopefully find a keeper among them.

SK1 x Ghs Exodus Cheese.
X Ghs Cheese pheno and x RQS Cheese FF ( fast flowering) .

I hope hitting 3 different Cheeses with a Sensi Seeds Skunk#1 male might reveal a good Stinky keeper, but if not found in round one the plan is to later backcross each one of them to a keeper mom from each Line.

If no Stinkys RKS Cheese keeper is found among them i at least end up with some staple Cheese lines, after more backcrossing, in regular seed form.

Im also planning to get the Kalimans Cheese in time, ppl says its the closest to Exodus clone, but atm its sold out everywhere, and i prefer not to purchase it directly in the UK due to custom tax added now which in my country means plus 25% of total order, shipping included AND a 25 usd tax collection fee 😰

Latest posts

Latest posts