What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Terppalooza

BJ is the rarest, most hoarded and hardest to get unknown to most.

I was told specifically not to share it...Blues is a commercial common staple up north..

This is why i think BJ is the OG...

full

full
beautiful one :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@truecannabliss canna is on the breeders syndicate today?
I gotta catch this one live
Everything he mentioned about me and his own family is utter bullshit.

What a clown this guy is , @truecannabliss you did nothing at Connoisseur Genetics apart from Facebook, nothing else , no seeds , no buds nothing , just sold bud at extortionate prices of our clones I had sent for making seed, even to your own family members who did everything for you, full price a g all the way , for even your own family ? You 🐍 runt

I still see and hang around with your own family members and people you grew up with and did everything for you, but they also like me think your a POS and wouldn't piss on you if you were on Fire.

I've never seen so many lies , made up stories and stretched Truths , me and Jonathan had a good laugh and talk about it all today.

Time for me to air my side of you supposedly working with me 😆 as this made up story has gone to far

Terppalooza

My Micro cheese grow with a Rainbow Beltz bx1 in the middle. Been theorising about this for a while how short can I grow the cheese. Since they don't want to keep up with the tall boys. This is flowering day 19. The tent is 120cm (4ft) tall. And it's 125cm x 65cm (4x2ft) wide in width and depth. Let's see if I run into stuggles with them running into my lights. BTW this is at 100w right now. But soon I'll up that by at least 75w

Attachments

• PXL_20230619_160150195.jpg
    PXL_20230619_160150195.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 40
  • PXL_20230619_155905403.jpg
    PXL_20230619_155905403.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 47

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
sheff blues and blues livers do NOT have any diesel in them ... diesel is soooo easy to recognise and pick out ... diesel smells like its just come out the pump and carrys the same taste as the smell....

there is a gassyness in sheff blues but its more like calor gas.. its not in your face its more of subtle terp thats mixed in as in its not prominent but you will notice it

sheff blues is fruitier than blues livers ... blues/livers leaves you with a much more chemical dank after taste... its nice i just find the plant to be a bit boring .... sheff blues leaves a haribo/bubblegum earthy dank after pallette ... exodus leaves a more floral chemical dank after pallette ...

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Day 21 flower. Stopping training today, thanks scotty for your input. They are about 50cm tall. From the floor.

thats how big they should be before you flip them

this is sheff blues in veg ready to be flipped ...

both grow pretty identical in veg but exo spreads out more once flipped and both will double in height and finish stretch by week 3 ... 👍

full

-tempa-

So is barnsley jack even still about iv lived in barnsley all my life and not seen it for years n years now n iv searched for it as well

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
sweet @shishkaboy mate,guessing you at about week 5? you've got that resin popping on her,looking good!!...how would you describe the profile and stink level on her at this stage then bro?
Right on bro, tomorrow will be day 35.
I’m getting 3 kinda smells

If I put my nose to the plant is a creamy, milky smell

If I rub a little resin it’s pure chemical/astringent almost like a chem variety except whet the chem is isopropyl the cheese is astringent.

If I shake the plant violently she gives off that dark, evil, vegetal smell with a creamy, milky backend.

I will say this tho, where the chems and diesel are loud I would describe the aroma as intense and shocking as opposed to the cheese smell which is not as shocking but way thicker kinda like how the gg4 smell is.

Where sours and Chems are loud and you can open a window to air it out or whatever, stuff like the cheese and gg4 leave a “blanket” of funk that just doesn’t go away easily. If you get it on you, you gotta shower.

It just a different kind of loud that’s “thicker”.

I run tents in a sealed lung room and never had issues with containing the smell until now.

Deffo cuts through filters.

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Right on bro, tomorrow will be day 35.
I’m getting 3 kinda smells
If I put my nose to the plant is a creamy, milky smell
If I rub a little resin it’s pure chemical/astringent almost like a chem variety except whet the chem is isopropyl the cheese is astringent.

If I shake the plant violently she gives off that dark, evil, vegetal smell with a creamy, milky backend.

I will say this tho, where the chems and diesel are loud I would describe the aroma as intense and shocking as opposed to the cheese smell which is not as shocking but way thicker kinda like how the gg4 smell is. Where sours and Chems are loud and you can open a window to air it out or whatever, stuff like the cheese and gg4 leave a “blanket” or funk that just doesn’t go away easily. If you get it in you you gotta shower.

It just a different kind of loud that’s “thicker”.

I run tents in a sealed lung room and never had issues with containing the smell until now.

Deffo cuts through filters.
100% what he said ... sheff and exo both have a lvl of dankness that hangs and aint easy to rid but easy to recognise which is another reason they stand out from the rest....

an easy 1 is the stem rub.... some strains you can rub the stem and within 30 seconds ifs gone do the same with these skunks and you will still smell that dank hour later.... oranges and grapefruit do it aswell but its a different high..

Terppalooza

100% what he said ... sheff and exo both have a lvl of dankness that hangs and aint easy to rid but easy to recognise which is another reason they stand out from the rest....

an easy 1 is the stem rub.... some strains you can rub the stem and within 30 seconds ifs gone do the same with these skunks and you will still smell that dank hour later.... oranges and grapefruit do it aswell but its a different high..
whats the stem rub smelll like for you of them?