What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Meadows flipped on Trump.. Mark Meadows testified to the federal grand jury in the special counsel probe of Trump..Mark Meadows pleads guilty as part of immunity deal against Trump..The Independent reports Trump is expected to be indicted under a portion of the Espionage Act..
Maybe he takes down Gym Jordan and a few conspirators.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meadows flipped on Trump.. Mark Meadows testified to the federal grand jury in the special counsel probe of Trump..Mark Meadows pleads guilty as part of immunity deal against Trump..The Independent reports Trump is expected to be indicted under a portion of the Espionage Act..

Let's wait for some more credible sources before getting too excited.

But it wouldn't surprise me seeing as how as Trump's CoS, he's guilty of everything Trump is.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I admit to being higher than a giraffe's bassoon in a hot air balloon but something's occurred to me.

What if the book of Revelations is not anything but complete prophecy and Trump is the whore of Babylon?

There's so much that can be interpreted so many ways.

I guess I will be buying a Bible for a first time in my life.

And a good quantity of mushrooms.

I'll put something together, it might take a while...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yeah, even if convicted there will be years of appeals until he dies.

I'm really curious how 2024 is going to play out. Will Trump win the nomination while being on trial? Will the GOP do what the DNC did to Bernie and give Ron DeSalestax the nod? Will that drive Trump to run 3rd party and really screw the GOP? How will that effect the Democratic nomination or nominee?
According to polling they've done of likely Republican Primary voters enough of them feel that Trump should be allowed to be President even if he is convicted that he's almost guarenteed to win the nomination and I think they only said "almost guarenteed..." because you never know what might happen tomorrow. However the same polling reveals that his chances of winning the general is still very questionable and for now it remains that you can't win a primary without Trump but you can't win a general with him. Based on that plus their past performance in the Trump Era I don't see the RNC turning against Trump unless they get a clear signal from his supporters that they are no longer with him.

What worries me is have the state level Trump Republicans gained enough control over their states voting processes that if Trump loses another General can they now get away with sending in electors for Trump even if the election results don't support that?

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
vntm68p6op4b1.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Etymology

Middle English viscouse, from Anglo-French viscos, from Late Latin viscosus full of birdlime, viscous, from Latin viscum mistletoe, birdlime; akin to Old High German wīhsila cherry, Greek ixos mistletoe

First Known Use

14th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1

The first known use of viscous was in the 14th century

1686226470415.png

igrowone

Veteran
Would Biden pardon Chump ?
damn fine question, you might be right
Biden might pardon Trump to hold the country together
misguided of course, Trump supporters only respect strength
a public hanging would work out better

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Maybe with allot of restrictions and a very short leash so that Chump would put himself in the can after being shown mountains of pity. He will never learn that rules apply to him.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Let's wait for some more credible sources before getting too excited.

But it wouldn't surprise me seeing as how as Trump's CoS, he's guilty of everything Trump is.

Trumps boot lickers post BS all the time.. Fair game I say lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
personally i can't wait to see the lying cheeto on the witless stand,i bet it takes mere minutes until he's racked up both contempt of court and perjury charges