What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

igrowone

Veteran
personally i can't wait to see the lying cheeto on the witless stand,i bet it takes mere minutes until he's racked up both contempt of court and perjury charges
there is no way Trump takes the witness stand imho
on the other hand I think he will with his personality, I am deeply conflicted on this matter

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there is no way Trump takes the witness stand imho
on the other hand I think he will with his personality, I am deeply conflicted on this matter
a good attorney would let him. a GREAT attorney would quit and walk out of the courtroom if the fat bastard even stood up or spoke unless spoken to, and then only to plead the 5th... i figure his ego will put him in prison. JMHO

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Tuesday at 3pm he has to have his ass in court in Miami.

indicted.png

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a good attorney would let him. a GREAT attorney would quit and walk out of the courtroom if the fat bastard even stood up or spoke unless spoken to, and then only to plead the 5th... i figure his ego will put him in prison. JMHO
Fat Bastard - What a great comeback name when he begins flinging insults at his opponents - Shut Up fat Bastard!

1686270165679.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
get a Jeffersonian Version. it's a version edited by Thomas Jefferson that leaves out the "begets", miracles and such and concentrates on the lessons he was trying to impart on how to be a good person in a horrifying world.

I recall the begat shat being a tangle because I never heard about most of them and even then it seemed like suspect hearsay.

I read that thing twice and all I remember liking was Proverbs and Psalms.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I recall the begat shat being a tangle because I never heard about most of them and even then it seemed like suspect hearsay.

I read that thing twice and all I remember liking was Proverbs and Psalms.
much of it IS "hearsay". a lot of it predates the time when Jesus was allegedly alive, collections of other writings. then, you have to consider that it has been translated (LOTS get lost in translation) into and out of several languages, a few of which there were no native speakers/writers left living. even today, scholars of Judaism disagree on the true meanings of words. for example "thou shalt not kill" has been re-interpreted to mean "thou shalt not commit murder". see the difference? then, as with every other book ever printed, there are these things called "editors"...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Would Biden pardon Chump ?
I don't see that happening, mainly because I'm fairly confident that even if found guilty on all charges Trump will get a very soft sentence such as Home Detention at Mar-A-Lardo. The only scenario I can think of where Biden mght even consider a pardon Is if all of Trump's MAGA Maniacs organized such a large protest that it was disruptive to the government and the easiest solution was to pardon Trump to pacify the protestors. However since they can also be described as Trump's MAGA Morons and their numbers aren't great enoughto pull something like that off, I don't realistically see that actually happening.. There may be many voices on social media calling for such a disruptive protest but it's one thing to call for something like that and another thing entirely to put yourself on the line to participate in something like that.

HempKat

Veteran
Trumps boot lickers post BS all the time.. Fair game I say lol.
In the final analysis all Meadows really needs to testify to is whether or not Cassidy Hutchinson's accounting of things was accurate since she was his aide. Pretty much everything they need to know they know already thru her testimony but without Meadow's corroboration that is all basically just heresay. All Meadows really needs to say is that yes, everything she said was accurate and aligns with his memory of events. Of course if they could get hm to say the important stuff out loud in his own words that would be even more helpful.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Rumors are flying that TFG was indicted today.

All I really want to know is....is Trump tired of all the winning yet? :thinking:

Latest posts

Latest posts