What's new

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Because screw Hammerhead! JUST KIDDING BUDDY!!! 😁

And I needed a place to state how much I enjoyed hearing that Trump had his lawsuit against the Clintons and a bunch of DOJ and State Department officials tossed out of court and ordered to pay almost a million dollars in sanctions. The part that made me giggle the most is Hillary Clinton will specifically get a check for $177,000 dollars. (Not that she needs the money, hateful bitch. I'm just enjoying Trump getting pegged by her.) I'd frame that if I were her and never cash it.

I also heard that in the deposition of the E Jean Carrol case, he was shown a picture of E Jean and he thought it was his ex-wife, Marla Maples, after repeatedly saying he wouldn't rape her because she's not his type. :ROFLMAO:

I'm dyin' over here.

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
Because screw Hammerhead! JUST KIDDING BUDDY!!! 😁

And I needed a place to state how much I enjoyed hearing that Trump had his lawsuit against the Clintons and a bunch of DOJ and State Department officials tossed out of court and ordered to pay almost a million dollars in sanctions. The part that made me giggle the most is Hillary Clinton will specifically get a check for $177,000 dollars. (Not that she needs the money, hateful bitch. I'm just enjoying Trump getting pegged by her.) I'd frame that if I were her and never cash it.

I also heard that in the deposition of the E Jean Carrol case, he was shown a picture of E Jean and he thought it was his ex-wife, Marla Maples, after repeatedly saying he wouldn't rape her because she's not his type. :ROFLMAO:

I'm dyin' over here.

Don't forget that he dropped his frivolous lawsuit against Letitia James immediately after.

lol

szw60tx66bda1.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Don't forget that he dropped his frivolous lawsuit against Letitia James immediately after.

lol
That was my favorite part of the story. It shows that if you don't just let people like Trump get away with things, if you actually hold them accountible they think twice about doing it again. Who knows maybe this will be a start of a trend and we'll actually see some indictments and perhaps convictions on those other cases we've all been waiting for the outcome of?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if he had been bitch-slapped into a coma years ago, we wouldn't be in the shit like we are now. he needed a solid lick between the eyes with the round end of a ball-peen hammer decades ago...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
if he had been bitch-slapped into a coma years ago, we wouldn't be in the shit like we are now. he needed a solid lick between the eyes with the round end of a ball-peen hammer decades ago...
I haven't given up hope. The judicial system has proven that nobody put their balls in a box.

HempKat

Veteran
i still have high hopes for Jack Smith, the Special Counsel they sicced on The Chump. he seems to be the right type of man for the job from looking at his history. somehow i don't think blustering and idle threats of deranged lawsuits are gonna work with him. :good:
Yeah he appears to be what everyone was hoping Bob Mueller would be but even less reserved. If any charges are going to ever be pursued outside of the Georgia case, Jack Smith appears to be the best chance of that happening. I especially like that while he has to report his choices to pursue or not pursue to Garland he doesn't need Garland's okay in order to proceed.

I've been really puzzled by Garland's seeming restraint when it comes to indicting Trump. Afterall Garland would be somewhat Justified in blaming Trump for having his shot at becoming a Supreme Court Justice stolen from him. It makes me wonder if what has held Garland back is the fear of any action taken against Trump might be seen as revenge for the Supreme Court position being stolen from him? It also makes me wonder if he picked Jack Smith knowing he's the type to go after Trump and then set things up that Jack Smith didn't need his approval to move ahead, in the hopes he would go after Trump and yet it not be seen as Garland getting revenge? In the past these "Special Prosecutors" usually didn't have the authority to move ahead but rather that choice remained the decision of the Attorney General.

HempKat

Veteran
no, but this is how it SHOULD be. prosecutors should be making decisions on whether or not to prosecute, not some political calculation. "do you think he did it? do you have enough evidence to convince a jury? then HAMMER the son of a bitch... "
I agree, I mean if you as the Attorney General want to make the decision to prosecute then why bother with a special prosecutor? Just handle it like any other normal DOJ investigation. If the Attorney General still makes the call to prosecute or not then it's still going to be seen as political and the whole point of having a special prosecutor or Special Investigator is to so whatever comes of it will not be seen as political. Although realistically in the real world it will always be seen as political by whatever side doesn't agree with it.

HempKat

Veteran
i don't think she resigned her seat, just lost position at podium after election. but yeah, the threat is real...
Yeah, if she could remain as Speaker then she probably would have kept going for another term or two. But knowing that she wouldn't be speaker she stepped down from the spot to let someone younger hold the position briefly until McCarthy was made Speaker. Which probably means she won't be running for another term in 2024 then again who knows if it looks like Democrats will retake the House in 2024 she might take another shot at Speaker? She really shouldn't though since even if she wanted to stay in Congress she doesn't have too many more terms left. Better to go out in 2024 and let somone younger replace her. Then again if it looks like a Republican is going to replace her she might hang on? If I were her though I'd retire and try to enjoy what time she has left on this earth.

Frankly I would love to see everyone of her age or close to it, retire. Not that I had anything against her in particular it's just that I've been long wanting to see Congress have a 2 term limit like the President or at least 4 terms for House of Representative and 2 for Senate. Then maybe we could finally see a Congress more reflective of the population in terms of age?

HempKat

Veteran
that's exactly what we're getting. the population is getting older on average due to both a drop in our birth rate & the fact that we are living longer. afraid we'll see MORE old people in office before we see fewer...
Okay I guess I didn't word that properly. Maybe I should have said maybe we'll finally get a government more reflective of the age of the population that will have to deal with the fallout of the decisions being made now.

Latest posts

Latest posts