What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I was thinking more along the lines of a teacher shooting a student unintentionally or a student getting a hold of a teachers gun.

I've never been more glad I don't have school aged children.
every teacher i know (several!) are utterly terrified by this scenario. schools USED to back a teacher up against kids/parents and bullshit claims. nobody wants to have to rely on local school board defending them in something like this... easier and safer to stock shelves at the grocery store.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
grabbe.jpg

Hiddenjems

every teacher i know (several!) are utterly terrified by this scenario. schools USED to back a teacher up against kids/parents and bullshit claims. nobody wants to have to rely on local school board defending them in something like this... easier and safer to stock shelves at the grocery store.
School teaching has been economically disincentivized to the point now that only people with a strong desire to be around kids do it anyway.

Most of them just want to brainwash, but others are even worse.

Latest posts

Latest posts