What's new

Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

packerfan79

Veteran
Practitioners of Judaism and Islam do not see themselves as any more 'chosen' than every Christian denomination on the planet does. Every Christian sees every non-Christian as lesser, they literally refer to them as the 'unwashed masses'.

Well I am glad your not demonizing a group of people (sarcasm). I find it funny you say EVERY Christian, pretty bigoted statement of you ask me.
Man it must of taken along time to meet and take the time to know every Christian. I have never known a Christian who referred to non believer as unwashed. I have seen churches welcome drug addicts, homeless, alcoholics, unwed mothers gang bangers. Real Christians welcome all people, the goal of christ was to help people. You may think it was all an elaborate hoax, and that is your right. It's our right not to be characterized and demonized by you.

I was at a funeral yesterday, the pastor was an elderly Black man, he runs a rehab that has taken hundreds of men and women off the streets, and helped them with (hard) drug addiction, alcoholism, and mental illness. Their were people of all colors and backgrounds. Funny when the people you label as intolerant, are more open minded than you choose to be.

It's pretty lame to assume every person in a group is bad. Whether we are talking religion, sexual orientation, race, nationality.
I am marginally Christian. I have known many Christians who have traveled the world helping people. From Africa, to Haiti to Indonesia, And many more I am sure. I don't see you traveling to the 3rd world to help people not in your group.

Mick

Veteran
Well I am glad your not demonizing a group of people (sarcasm). I find it funny you say EVERY Christian, pretty bigoted statement of you ask me.
Man it must of taken along time to meet and take the time to know every Christian. I have never known a Christian who referred to non believer as unwashed. I have seen churches welcome drug addicts, homeless, alcoholics, unwed mothers gang bangers. Real Christians welcome all people, the goal of christ was to help people. You may think it was all an elaborate hoax, and that is your right. It's our right not to be characterized and demonized by you.

I was at a funeral yesterday, the pastor was an elderly Black man, he runs a rehab that has taken hundreds of men and women off the streets, and helped them with (hard) drug addiction, alcoholism, and mental illness. Their were people of all colors and backgrounds. Funny when the people you label as intolerant, are more open minded than you choose to be.

It's pretty lame to assume every person in a group is bad. Whether we are talking religion, sexual orientation, race, nationality.
I am marginally Christian. I have known many Christians who have traveled the world helping people. From Africa, to Haiti to Indonesia, And many more I am sure. I don't see you traveling to the 3rd world to help people not in your group.

Bullshit. Christians churches have been discriminating against gays forever. Our Conservative Australian government is trying to give Christian schools the right to discriminate against gay students and teachers as we speak. The only thing stopping them is the public outrage, but they keep trying.
I don't know what's happened to the Christian Church. It seems to have been taken over by conservatives, the irony being that Jesus was a hippy.

White Beard

At this point, the Christian church(es) have as much to do with Jesus as almond milk has to do with almonds - that is to say, he’s just the name on the box.

Since the civil-rights movement, Christianity in America has done a complete about-face.

packerfan79

Veteran
The bigotry of the above is absolutely ridiculous. Nothing like painting everyone with the same brush. Aren't you the same guys who claim discrimination and bigotry are a bad thing. I guess discrimination and bigotry are only bad when other people do it. When you do it it's fine. Since you don't believe in a God, you get to condemn all who do as horrible people. Sounds like you are pretty freaking horrible to me. The funny thing is most Christians would welcome you with open arms. Even with your bigoted beliefs against what they believe.

Mick

Veteran
The bigotry of the above is absolutely ridiculous. Nothing like painting everyone with the same brush. Aren't you the same guys who claim discrimination and bigotry are a bad thing. I guess discrimination and bigotry are only bad when other people do it. When you do it it's fine. Since you don't believe in a God, you get to condemn all who do as horrible people. Sounds like you are pretty freaking horrible to me. The funny thing is most Christians would welcome you with open arms. Even with your bigoted beliefs against what they believe.

There's a difference between bigotry and calling bigotry out.
And what's this thing christian ministers and priests have for underage children?

packerfan79

Veteran
There's a difference between bigotry and calling bigotry out.
And what's this thing christian ministers and priests have for underage children?

It's the assumption that ALL Christians are terrible people. That's the bigotry of it.

You can distinguish between Christian and Catholic. I have my issues with the catholic church, I don't condemn all Catholics as bad people. If a person does something wrong they should be punished. I don't believe in a hell fire and damnation type of christianity. That's most likely an old school Baptist type of christianity.

Either way most people are good. Even those who believe in christ. Even most Democrats are good people, most people agree on 90%. It's the margin where everything goes wrong. It's time to start judge people on their actions, not what group they belong to.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Live and let live I say - but when you have various cults/religions out there who are VERY powerful - and they preach and teach an ideology (way of life) that is in stark conflict with the freedoms and liberties our societies have fought and bled for over hundreds of years, that you might hold dear - then at least warn a few people about it.

The public do need to be warned and informed -

Keep in mind that most religious people have been indoctrinated into whatever religion from birth - and some religions don't allow their 'flock' or brethren to leave without condemning them as apostates and passing a death sentence on them - so there is huge pressure NOT to wise-up and leave that religion -

Sure as packerfan has said above - most people are good people - even if they identify as being religious - being humane to other humans is not religiously specific - and comes natural to most people.

beta

Veteran
It's the assumption that ALL Christians are terrible people. That's the bigotry of it.

You can distinguish between Christian and Catholic. I have my issues with the catholic church, I don't condemn all Catholics as bad people. If a person does something wrong they should be punished. I don't believe in a hell fire and damnation type of christianity. That's most likely an old school Baptist type of christianity.

Either way most people are good. Even those who believe in christ. Even most Democrats are good people, most people agree on 90%. It's the margin where everything goes wrong. It's time to start judge people on their actions, not what group they belong to.

Meanwhile, you do not give the same courtesy to your Muslim brothers and sisters. I've seen you make vile generalizations about all Muslims.

Smith111

Yea, If I were you guys, I would be talking about nonsense in the Trump legalizing thread. Otherwise, you would have to start to admit full legalization is around the corner. I know my company and sister companies are making a new plan due to the farm bill passing. If you guys can't see it...... well, obviously you guys don't see it. I will be back mid next year with more updates.

packerfan79

Veteran
Meanwhile, you do not give the same courtesy to your Muslim brothers and sisters. I've seen you make vile generalizations about all Muslims.

You keep claiming that. Show me where I make claims about the entire religion. Please for once , back up your claims. I believe all religion can be used in improper ways. I don't believe all muslims are bad people.

packerfan79

Veteran
Yea, If I were you guys, I would be talking about nonsense in the Trump legalizing thread. Otherwise, you would have to start to admit full legalization is around the corner. I know my company and sister companies are making a new plan due to the farm bill passing. If you guys can't see it...... well, obviously you guys don't see it. I will be back mid next year with more updates.

You are correct

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

I for one can't wait.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If its around the corner - then how long is this corner - is it gonna be a big corner, and take a long time, or is it just there out of reach - and will be with us soon?

Its already taken 20-30 years to get this far - where is the 'Tipping Point?'

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The tipping point was when they learned enough about the industry to feel safe about regulating the majority of profits where they choose. I am sure that half the public wanting candy flavored distilate pens gave them confidence also.

White Beard

Yea, If I were you guys, I would be talking about nonsense in the Trump legalizing thread. Otherwise, you would have to start to admit full legalization is around the corner.
FULL LEGALIZATION?
NO grow limits?
Full growers’ rights?
NATIONWIDE?

Sounds *great*, if that’s what’s around the corner - is it? How do you know?

White Beard

Who was *this* aimed at?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
FULL LEGALIZATION?
NO grow limits?
Full growers’ rights?
NATIONWIDE?

Sounds *great*, if that’s what’s around the corner - is it? How do you know?

Sounds great. This is the only reason the plant stayed illegal so long. It is easy enough to grow that 100% truly legal weed would end up costing penny's over the cost of materials. The only people in the business that would make good money would have to have the most or the best or some unique product such as extracts made with explosive solvents.

Only now that people who spent years developing strains and technique are having these exact things used against us. If you already have billions it pretty easy to get permission to make extracts on an industrial scale or have climate controlled glass houses that take up several acres.

It just money and the money.