What's new

Trump administration hints at ‘greater enforcement’ of marijuana laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ready4

Veteran
Sessions isn't going anywhere folks, same way Eric holder got away with so much, so will Sessions.

Respectfully Wendull, Eric Holder has absolutely zero to do with the issue of Sessions talking to the Russians prior to the election, and then lying, under oath, to Congress.
Sessions will be held accountable. People in his own party are asking him to step down.
What you did was called deflection.
'Holder got away with so much" ??? So, if true at all, that makes anything Sessions has done ok ?? Not hardly, the two would be separate issues.
Respectfully, do you have any factual evidence of wrongdoing by Eric Holder or would those allegations be "alternate facts" ? Not that it has anything to do with any actions of Sessions, just curious if you have any proof.
Good day !:tiphat:

Bumbatar

I don't like Trump but this RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA stuff is just a propaganda tool for the corporate media and government establishment. I don't think people are falling for the artificial bogey man strategy like they did in the past. If Bernie Sanders had won they would be pulling the same Red Scare 2.0 Russia brain washing with him as well.

red-scare-collage1.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Green

I don't mind if they turn him into a sacrificial lamb.

He chose the music now he has to dance.

Good stoners don't approve of Sessions.

This administration will get into deep doo-doo early and never dig out.

At least tricky dick waited until having the students at Kent State students shot.

I predict that Sessions will become an MJ convert. Just you watch.

bs

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I don't like Trump but this RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA stuff is just a propaganda tool for the corporate media and government establishment. I don't think people are falling for the artificial bogey man strategy like they did in the past. If Bernie Sanders had won they would be pulling the same Red Scare 2.0 Russia brain washing with him as well.

View Image

yahooman

hey,the majority of voters put him in power.....its your own faults...welcome to the stupidest nation in the world....

what the fuck did u think would happen?!

Ready4

Veteran
Ready, what Holder did is completely different but every bit as treacherous, if not more so.

Hello Brown Thumb, If you can provide any proof of what you claim or specifics, I will listen. If can provide any proof, you will be the very first person to provide it, from the many dozens of people that I have seen claim the same. Nobody has had any proof, they just repeat what someone else has told them.

Lying under oath, before Congress, as Sessions has apparently done, is a criminal act known as perjury. Me or you would charged for the same crime, why do think Sessions is above the law ?
And, while many are impatient about Russia ties proof, you can bet our intelligence agencies, after Trump has attacked them, are being very, very thorough in investigating the Russian contacts prior to the election.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Hello Brown Thumb, If you can provide any proof of what you claim or specifics, I will listen. If can provide any proof, you will be the very first person to provide it, from the many dozens of people that I have seen claim the same. Nobody has had any proof, they just repeat what someone else has told them.

Lying under oath, before Congress, as Sessions has apparently done, is a criminal act known as perjury. Me or you would charged for the same crime, why do think Sessions is above the law ?
And, while many are impatient about Russia ties proof, you can bet our intelligence agencies, after Trump has attacked them, are being very, very thorough in investigating the Russian contacts prior to the election.

Hiliary lied in front of congress 54 times in one sitting, by saying I do not recall, to every question she did not want to answer. That is tip of iceberg, and she is not in jail.

Bob Green

It's fucking weird that guys named KUSHner and J Sessions are so anti Herb?

And Sessions named after two Confederate generals is anti states rights?

Trump does have balls though I'll give him that. At least the dude is trying and not holding back praying for a reelection. That man has no chill and right or wrong I do respect that.

I am just hoping we get a restart button for a new and improved AG that is at minimum willing to accept the voice of the constituents instead of strengthening the cartels.

This has definitely been the most entertaining election in my lifetime.

oldchuck

Veteran

It is not just Americans concerned about Russians, Bum. Sweden just reactivated the draft because they are worried about Russia. A dozen other small countries, some that used to be part of the Soviet Empire are also feeling pushed back into the Russian orbit. Western European governments back them up. It's complicated, no black and white, but international power politics. Russia is pushing it.

geneva_sativa

Wonder how the countries that the U.S. and NATO recently collapsed/destroyed feel towards America.

America is not pushing it, right ?

Well, when all you can do is bow down before superior military firepower and an unprecedented propaganda machine, I guess that's just love and admiration. . .

Go 'Merica ! < sarcastic >

brown_thumb

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/04/documents-confirm-eric-holders-role-in-fast-and-furious-cover-up.php

Doc D

Hiliary lied in front of congress 54 times in one sitting, by saying I do not recall, to every question she did not want to answer. That is tip of iceberg, and she is not in jail.

"I do not recall" is a phrase used to protect yourself from self incrimination.... it's much different than lying, which is what sessions did.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

She should be, but we're not talking about HRC. I mean, I'm almost sure you don't mean "she got away with shit, so let's let them ALL do whatever the fuck they want." Right?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It's fucking weird that guys named KUSHner and J Sessions are so anti Herb?

"J sessions", well fuck me, that's the funniest thing I've read on the internet all day.

I'm having a J session right now, LOL!

soil margin

Veteran
"I do not recall" is a phrase used to protect yourself from self incrimination.... it's much different than lying, which is what sessions did.

Saying "I do no recall", when you in fact do recall, is in fact lying. By the very definition of the word. Cut the politically correct bullshit please.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh dear, lets not get into a slanging match about politically correctness, or the virtue signalling will start.

Ready4

Veteran

LOL !!! So you provide a link to some bizarre far right wing blog as proof ??? With all kinds of total nonsense throughout.
In other words, you have no evidence that supports your claim - just as not one single person, claiming the same as you, has ever had.

Deflection 101, nothing more. "Alternate facts".

Sessions recuses himself, only in an effort to save his position, the end is coming soon for him thankfully. All the more reason for a full scale independent investigation into the entire administration.
"Lets get it all out in the open" - Bob Corker (R) Tenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.