What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

acespicoli

1658948966864.png
1658949000581.png

grateful for my friends here on IC, Thank you for being you!

NOREGRETZ

Someone should do a DC repo. I'm not having any luck with the 2 packs I was gifted. I only have 4 left out of 20 seeds. Of those only 1 popped with major help. It could still die. If anyone has more DC seeds ill take them and do a repo.
This guy apparently has a couple of DC packs, if I remember correctly they were Tom packs, in case you're still looking for DC, I also remember that CSI Humboldt had seeds

JohnnyChicago

I understood it as you were referring to THH when it came up. I was mostly showing THH pics. Misunderstanding other's intent happens quite easily when people don't speak the same language. The lesson we all should take is don't expect anything from anyone. I share my clones, my seeds, and my knowledge. I don't expect anything in return. It's OK if no one thanks me. That will never change. I work hard doing what I love doing. I will continue doing it for as long as I'm able.

I did tell you publicly to not grow your Seedsman OH seeds, if as commercial grower and seed seller you are not flexible enough to grow the Seedsman OH under 11/13, instead of 12/12. You did not understand why. And I did tell you why.
Sure not to get thanked. Also not for Tom Hills work.

So don't insist on your own misunderstandings and lack of knowledge. Exactly like you did insist on wanting to grow your OH90 and Seedsman OH seeds under 12/12.
I will just ignore you.

Sad that I did not see your post ealier. Which only confirms what I was saying, that the lesson is to not share your seeds if you want your peace from the agendas, egos, disinformation and misunderstandings. And It's Sam the Skunkman who is thankful for "your" 25 years of OH = hay. Just like TomHill seems thankful for the THH = unpure. Do you really think I did share the OH to get thanked? When I do observe since 25 years how unthankful many people have been toward SamS, Nevils and Toms Haze work? Where have you been the last 25 years?

And the issue with the repros has been fixed by the skinny leaf contest I made with one of my inbred Seedsman lines here on the forum and by the ICMAG members who did reproduce and share it between each other. So is life. :love:
And Madmac is right. 3,5 years later it's finally the time to understand that we all three had our role. That only the OH90 and Seedsman OH repros are from us three. And nothing else.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did tell you publicly to not grow your Seedsman OH seeds, if as commercial grower and seed seller you are not flexible enough to grow the Seedsman OH under 11/13, instead of 12/12. You did not understand why. And I did tell you why.
Sure not to get thanked. Also not for Tom Hills work.

So don't insist on your own misunderstandings and lack of knowledge. Exactly like you did insist on wanting to grow your OH90 and Seedsman OH seeds under 12/12.
I will just ignore you.

Sad that I did not see your post ealier. Which only confirms what I was saying, that the lesson is to not share your seeds if you want your peace from the agendas, egos, disinformation and misunderstandings. And It's Sam the Skunkman who is thankful for "your" 25 years of OH = hay. Just like TomHill seems thankful for the THH = unpure. Do you really think I did share the OH to get thanked? When I do observe since 25 years how unthankful many people have been toward SamS, Nevils and Toms Haze work? Where have you been the last 25 years?

And the issue with the repros has been fixed by the skinny leaf contest I made with one of my inbred Seedsman lines here on the forum and by the ICMAG members who did reproduce and share it between each other. So is life. :love:
And Madmac is right. 3,5 years later it's finally the time to understand that we all three had our role. That only the OH90 and Seedsman OH repros are from us three. And nothing else.

Damn dude, You never told me anything of a kind. Show me where you told me not to use OHZ LOL. The only time you had a tantrum was about THH. The only person that has caused drama is you. Instead of putting your energy into something positive your choosing pure negativity. Sorry, that isn't my thing. Whatever your beef is with someone else stop involving me in your BS. The seeds I got were from @MadMac, not you. I have other OH seeds, not for @MadMac. No seeds made by you will ever be grown by me, I don't need that kind of energy. You def have issues I want no part of. I don't have time for any more nonsense you keep creating. So thers no more missundertadings on your part I think it's best to just add you to ignore.
Peace HHG

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

Damn dude, You never told me anything of a kind. Show me where you told me not to use OHZ LOL. The only time you had a tantrum was about THH. The only person that has caused drama is you. Instead of putting your energy into something positive your choosing pure negativity. Sorry, that isn't my thing. Whatever your beef is with someone else stop involving me in your BS. The seeds I got were from @MadMac, not you. I have other OH seeds, not for @MadMac. No seeds made by you will lever be grown by me. You def have issues I want no part of. I don't have time for any more nonsense you keep creating. So thers no more missundertadings on your part I think it's best to just add you to ignore.
Peace HHG

Use the search function, your memory function, or the PM functions, instead of spreding bullshit that makes no sense about THH and me, based on pure ignorance or whatever your issue is that makes you inventing such strange stories and create useless dramas.

Last edited:

sdd420

Veteran
Use the search function, your memory function, or the PM functions, instead of spreding bullshit that makes no sense about THH and me, based on pure ignorance or whatever your issue is that makes you inventing such strange stories and create useless dramas.
Dude I would be honored to grow your haze seeds. But you have already spread them out so…but HH you need to get a grip

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude I would be honored to grow your haze seeds. But you have already spread them out so…but HH you need to get a grip

For what?. Why drag me into something im, not part of? Leave me out of that crap. He never told me not to use OHZ. Who would tell someone that? No one owns OHZ. Lots of seed banks sell OHZ seeds. Im not even growing any OHZ so wtf?.. Are we not in the THH thread? I'd rather toss the seeds than be involved with the negativity they bring. I can tell ya some haze fanatics are the worst at creating negativity. All I've done is post about growing. In these haze threads, the drama starts all the time.. It sure isn't me creating any drama. Im way to old to play games. If people don't like that im not interested in any negativity add me to ignore it's simple.

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

As If I had nothing better to do in my life, Hammer?

(preview of the links are bugged, but when you click you get the right post)

Is this your THH tantum???
Limited space is no excuse Hammer, since I have preserved and improved the Seedsman using 0,75l liter pots because of limited space.

You did grow the seedsman OH. And post it very often.
Seedsman OH progress.. Thanks, @MadMac @JohnnyChicago

He never told me not to use OHZ. Who would tell someone that? No one owns OHZ. Lots of seed banks sell OHZ seeds. Im not even growing any OHZ so wtf?.

I like making unique pairings none have done.. I've noticed more are starting to use Haze/Sats, it's still not enough.. Gonna pick something from these.. I might try the Seedmans OH next?. OH is from Todd

You should grow the OH from Todd if you want flower them under 12h of darkness.
Seedsman won't flower under 12h. At least when it is from me, do not try it.
And of course I do recommend Seedsman OH to everybody. But you need to be flexible.At least if it is from my lines. Or you have better to use Todds who has kept the quick OH phenos I did not use.

💩:mopper:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As If I had nothing better to do in my life, Hammer?

(preview of the links are bugged, but when you click you get the right post)

WTF where is my tantrum?.

You did grow the seedsman OH. And post it very often. These are just seedlings

💩:mopper:

This is all nonsense you created. Where did I start any drama? Where is the post you said I can't grow Seedsman OHZ? The links you posted are just normal posts. Many of your links don't even have my posts in them. I remember what I posted. Its clear what the links show. NOWHERE HAVE I EVER SAID I DIDNT GROW SEEDSMAN OHZ, 2 SMALL SEEDLINGS. I THAN TOSSED OUT. You got some mess up logic I said I never tried to grow it. Link 1 has none of my posts, Link 2,3,4,5 are all pic of the same 2 seedlings I posted 5x thast it. Never grew it beyond that size. That's all they show. I never said anything different. You never told me not to grow OHZ. You made that up 100%. If posting pics of seedlings 5x is often your delusional. Nothing you posted shows where I started any BS with you. You started this kid shit. You involved me in your issues with @MadMac it wasn't me that said anything to you. You had a tantrum when I didn't say thanks when posting pics of THH/OHZ.!! I was never told any of the seeds sent to me where from you ever !!!. YOU ARE SO CAUGHT UP IN YOUR OWN EGO YOU CAN'T SEE IT. Stop involving me in your issues. No clue what your tripping on. I have none of your seeds NONE!!! I know of. If @MadMac tells me those Seedsman OHZ seeds he sent me are yours ill happily toss them out.

Last edited: