What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
My personal opinion this evening (and is subject to change) is that the building blocks of Haze go back to those OH seeds (Now THH, the recent repros, etc.). I’m of a kind that OT1 or OTH is also in there. That early archetype. Neville’s brings so much to the equation, conversation, etc. But, he introduced very non-haze genes to achieve his goals. If we are strictly speaking of preserving the closest to original genetic pool, OH and the recent repros, THH and OTH. From there, let’s speak to landrace(ish) Thai, Indian, etc. in order to create the next generations. Think lumbo is pretty well represented in many. We all own it and owe it to ourselves and the future community.

best,

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
When i make the F3s i will be happy to pass some on.

I past out the F2s to friends and they shared them out to uncles friends of theirs years ago and the feed back i got back was all positive. Old growers that were growing Colombians all types of sativas loved them.

Mates uncle a old gorilla grower and his mates that were growing them called the Nevils Haze F2s Speed weed from the high they gave.

How can you not be happy when your seeing flowers like this.

filedata/fetch?id=18050654&d=1632186332

Hempy, I hope you pass them on and not as a kiss ass attempt to score though I’d always be dreamy for those sorts of genes. Get ‘em to the guys who can grow them and move them on.

I think we are getting into a world where we can share more…without all the scare of moving genes. Also, we are getting tired of the very small lot trying to be claiming control of all the best genetics. I live in CA and those supposed best clone’s are a great story. Not always reality. Realty is we are all growing the best pot old school and hopefully better to come pot. Haze.

JohnnyChicago

The Nevils Haze F2s are now 19/20 year old and the germ rates are very low why i spent the last year focused on the Nevils Haze.

When i make the F3s i will be happy to pass some on.

I past out the F2s to friends and they shared them out to uncles friends of theirs years ago and the feed back i got back was all positive. Old growers that were growing Colombians all types of sativas loved them.

Mates uncle a old gorilla grower and his mates that were growing them called the Nevils Haze F2s Speed weed from the high they gave.

How can you not be happy when your seeing flowers like this.

This does look very similar to the NH cup winner I used to smoke in the 90s. Just slightly more sativa.
The most Haze A herb I ever smoked next to A5...
Was no speed weed. But pass out weed!
Chairs had to be replaced with couches, to avoid injuries in the Coffeeshops...
As people with low blood levels and/or low tolerance were falling from the chairs.
Not couchlocking. But very potent, psychedelic and paranoia inducing.
You could see the hordes of people all sitting paranoia in their couches. Even going to the toilet got a challenge.
Very long lasting effect.

JohnnyChicago

Im limited on space so I can only run a few at a time. Ill keep looking until im out of seeds. The seedsman I running now is from MM.

Limited space is no excuse Hammer, since I have preserved and improved the Seedsman using 0,75l liter pots because of limited space.
And the Seedsman of the sharing is from me. MadMac got it gifted to share with the people.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1480127.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.9 KB ID:	18050831
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1483055.jpg Views:	1 Size:	150.5 KB ID:	18050832

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy, I hope you pass them and on not as a kiss ass attempt to score though I’d always be dreamy for those sorts of genes. Get ‘em to the guys who can grow them and move them on.

I think we are getting into a world where we can share more…without all the scare of moving genes. Also, we are getting tired of the very small lot trying to be claiming control of all the best genetics. I live in CA and those supposed best clone’s are a great story. Not always reality. Realty is we are all growing the best pot old school and hopefully better to come pot. Haze.

I grew up in a counter culture were we shared genetics and were we had no hype we rated cannabis by the Good/Ok/Shit scale.

I have all ready shared the NH F2s out like i said many hand fulls of seed most that got them were friends of friends i never met or will.

I have also received seed from people i have not met and i dont place a monitory value on genetics never will but i was happy to pay a fare price for the genetics i wanted and collected from Holland years ago.

I dont kiss ass people that know me can attest to that.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This does look very similar to the NH cup winner I used to smoke in the 90s. Just slightly more sativa.
As people with low blood levels and/or low tolerance were falling from the chairs.
You could see the hordes of people all sitting paranoia in their couches. Even going to the toilet got a challenge.

I have herd the story about the Haze in the early days in Holland and people fainting and soiling them self's.

The mates uncle and his mates called described it as speed weed i guess from the extreme high it gave that would not let you sleep.

I knew early into flower that i had a HzA leaning plant and a HzC leaning plant.

Nevil had told me and what he had posted describing what each brought to the table.

I have also seen a picture of the mother of the Nevil Haze.

The HzA leaning plants never produced big flowers.

harvestreaper

Veteran
i remember friends still being in the car outside my place in morning as they were to scared to drive on that stuff ,,was dam strong ,,,hit you in the heart to like jonny said low blood sugar most going white , an that bud of yours looks like the very strongest of that kind i ever smoked ,, as to ass licking did i mention how good looking and intelligent you are hempy just going off your hand of course lol ,,no point ass licking anyone if they want to give you something they will,, if they dont they wont ,,thats what freedom all about its beautiful

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user

It is probable that I am in possession of that cutting,Its 50% HAZE/NL hybrid groow look like NL but Haze shine in buds and smell.

Look like as if someone had packed Haze into NL's body.

High is very strong and long lasting on samples I get while I got cutting......cant wait for my harvest.

fetch?photoid=18048509.jpg

Do you have more desription of that not so sativa cutting ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so why couldnt nevil have come here ??

the way i recall was because he thought sam was dea ,
therefore this site was compromised ,
hahaha paranoid delusions ...

i havent seen sam say much against nevil other than he lied ,
which is what everyone that knew him well and or worked with him said too ,
other than the fan boys of course who want to use their interaction with him for their own self-promotion ,
hence not seeing the truth right before their eyes ....

do you think sam lied about the origins of haze ?
about the dates the seed he shared were from ??
the guy seems pretty transparent and has told the same story over and over for years ,
which tends to indicate it is the truth....

So fine, where did they come from in 1969 as the Haze Brothers never made extra seeds or sold seeds? It is a nice story but it has no basis in facts. Unless you can explain where the seeds came from in 1969 it is all just a bunch of talk. I don't think Shantibaba knows the real truth, he was not there in 1969, and anyone could of made up anything about seeds to sell them to MNSeed Co, but I bet if you ask he got them from Neville, and then I do know the truth and it is not as you say.

Anyway enough of this, you were not there, you are repeating the stories of others who were not their, no one you talk to was there, and it is a waste of my time to argue with somone who in fact does not have any idea or know the truth about what happened in 1969 or 1984 with Original Haze.
You have no idea how close I was to the Haze Bros and it bum's me out that people so far removed form the events try and tell me what happened, remember I was there.

-SamS

First thing is Original Haze is supposed to be a hybrid of Sativa's making Haze , Thai mentioned as 1 of the strains used also mentioned by Sam, then 1 day it changed to a 3 way colombian ? , so story has defo changed or evolved over the years by Sam.

Its been proven by dates that Sam couldn't of made the batch of seeds sold to Neville in rhe time frame from Sam arriving in Holland.

You are the 1 who keeps bringing the Sam vs Neville up and dissing Neville. Neville helped shape our seed and Canna Scene and is 1 of the most important people in getting our Canna Genetics to what they are today , so many famous strains/cuts stem from Neville's work.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also Haze brothers didn't make extra seed 😆 😂 🤣
from outdoor plants you get 1,000's of seeds even if lightly seeded or 5-10k plus if fully seeded , i think there were spare seeds 😆

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
March 20 1985 sacred seed bust

april/may 1985 sam in Holland

Nov 6 1986 cannabis castle interview article, Steven hager travels to Holland meets Sam who brags about aabout money he's made selling seeds to nevil including the haze seeds

1987 hager returns for first cannabis cup

1988 first haze seeds offered publicly by nevil after year(s) of experimentation. Hawaiian haze wins cannabis cup for sativa

It's physically impossible to make those haze seeds in holland in time frame given. Nevils story never changed he freely shared his ideas and theories many of which I've found scientific evidence for. Nevil was brave and confident enough to create an entirely new industry which put the means of production on the people's hands. No matter the industry,, corporate greeds main goal is to deny the small guy ability to provide for themselves in order to leverage the price of asset.

. nev stood for everything a homegrower does now. Cannabis companies and states/countries are racking their brains to determine best way to monetize and tax access to cannabis. Whereas other farmers are paid subsidies not to grow too much crops, cannabis growers are forced to subsidize government for the "privaledge" of non persecution or prosecution. Ever take a look at hortapharms patent documents? They've literally filed literature reviews claiming property of any cannabis breeding idea in existence. They fail to recognize that cannabis as a plant and medicine can't be commodified in this way. It's from the earth you can't patent or restrict nature. Sam doesn't need to be a spy or dea to be a liar.
Bottom line he sold nevil genetics he no longer has access to. And nevil made good use of them to all of our benefit! The worst part is sam has information that could advance haze breeding but refuses to share it because first he'd have to admit he's lied about nevils seeds.

Very well said 👏

​​​​​​​some wanted the pie to stay his only, some offered the slice to everyone

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
take this shit back to mns piff cat ,
dont post it here please , we have had enough of the nevil vs sam rubbish,
and stay there too if you want to post this sort of divisive stuff ,
we dont need more posts that create arguments because they are based on misinformation and bias...

Dont bring your breeze Donald and expect no reply , this guy has come with facts clearly documented online so it is welcome , maybe not for you but for any real Haze Heads we want as much info as possible and this is hemps thread not yours !.

Info we Want as much as possible , insults we can keep out of any threads

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
take this shit back to mns piff cat ,
dont post it here please , we have had enough of the nevil vs sam rubbish,
and stay there too if you want to post this sort of divisive stuff ,
we dont need more posts that create arguments because they are based on misinformation and bias...

The Truth hurts 😆 🤣 😂

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mate i definitely know where you sit,
and you have been warned by cosmic about spamming nevil here ,
so as i said i would be careful what you say and i wouldnt complain about the decisions moderators make,
nor tell them how to moderate ,
be told hempy ,
if you want to wave the nevil flag , go back to mns with piff cat and knock yourselves out ,
but we are not doing any more stuff that creates a division between people and or arguments ,
this is sams home mate , nevil was never a member because he reckons sam was a dea agent and as a result the site must be compromised ....
no more nevil vs sam stuff .....

This is unacceptable Gypsy Nirvana please tell Donald to stop bullying people and trying to get them banned.
i been here over 15 years and never seen anyone push people around like Donald.

Face facts Donald , Neville Schoenmakers was 1 of the best things that graced and built our Canna Scene

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mate i definitely know where you sit,
and you have been warned by cosmic about spamming nevil here ,
so as i said i would be careful what you say and i wouldnt complain about the decisions moderators make,
nor tell them how to moderate ,
be told hempy ,
if you want to wave the nevil flag , go back to mns with piff cat and knock yourselves out ,
but we are not doing any more stuff that creates a division between people and or arguments ,
this is sams home mate , nevil was never a member because he reckons sam was a dea agent and as a result the site must be compromised ....
no more nevil vs sam stuff .....

so we cant talk about Neville? , what is going on with this website ? , what happened to free speech?
No insults of course but we cant mention who we want.

99% of the fighting is causef by Donald , writing insults and straight lies about Neville and we cant respond ?.

Keep Neville out your mouth Donald and maybe we will have 99% less arguing

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
so we cant talk about Neville? , what is going on with this website ? , what happened to free speech?
No insults of course but we cant mention who we want.

99% of the fighting is causef by Donald , writing insults and straight lies about Neville and we cant respond ?.

Keep Neville out your mouth Donald and maybe we will have 99% less arguing

I have 1 question about Nevil, but I've always been too polite to ask.

It's a well know fact that Nevil screwed over every partner he ever had. Now, screwing over partners always involves major deceit, and major deceit involves lying.

My question is, if Nevil was a liar, can we believe anything he said, even to his closest friends? :whistling:

Koondense

Veteran
You guys are boring with this Nevil and Sam drama.
Please chill and understand what you read, not just react emotionally and we'll all have a better life because of it.
Nevil is a legend, a haze hybrid master, no question about it...
But this thread is about the HAZE(OH, OTH, THH) , not haze hybrid dramas. Maybe make a dedicated thread about Nevil's work and timelines, for sure is best to keep threads clean and focused on the title.
Thanks and be cool.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 1 question about Nevil, but I've always been too polite to ask.

It's a well know fact that Nevil screwed over every partner he ever had. Now, screwing over partners always involves major deceit, and major deceit involves lying.

My question is, if Nevil was a liar, can we believe anything he said, even to his closest friends? :whistling:

Every person Neville worked with bar Kangativa has been caught out in lies also ? , and everyone of the people involved in these old stories also

Plus even if you lied it cant take away your achievements, just means some things have been stretched , forgotten

You saying Neville is the only person caught out in lies, and what lies.
The Haze brothers 1 is all i can think of and again alot ofxthese tales were started by Neville's co workers or friends

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
You guys are boring with this Nevil and Sam drama.
Please chill and understand what you read, not just react emotionally and we'll all have a better life because of it.
Nevil is a legend, a haze hybrid master, no question about it...
But this thread is about the HAZE(OH, OTH, THH) , not haze hybrid dramas. Maybe make a dedicated thread about Nevil's work and timelines, for sure is best to keep threads clean and focused on the title.
Thanks and be cool.

Each Haze thread automatically becomes Sam Vs Nevil, a clash of fanboys who slaughter themselves for two people, two men who made cannabis history with their work, their passion and their lies. Let's talk about haze ...
I'm a sucker I have grown some in half a liter of soil, even less, haze is a sativa queen , not vitiated modern hybrids ...
JohnnyChicago The pheno Nev.Hz that I used years ago to make the hybrid with zamaldelica was similar, strong incense flavor, energy waves running through the body and total mental confusion, amazement, not couchlock, rather an overload of thoughts in the brain and a dysfunction of limb-brain information ...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow ! Such negativity! It’s really sad reading this thread today ….such bad vibes are not entertaining … good luck 👍 You’ll need to smoke some (non NL) original haze In order to soothe your mental states with that positive clear happy uplifting euphoric feeling it provides

Status
Not open for further replies.