What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Time out of Mind

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
View attachment 18968098

I have a Grimm Mintz sitting on deck in the bottom left corner of the picture. When it's time to harvest I will cut off the plant and leave the rootball in tact, transplanting the seedling right next to the stump. A fresh top dressing of compost/worm castings and sit back and enjoy watching another plant grow.

3 full months until sun season. She will overlap with my outdoor plants. That's not ideal, but better then going plantless for two months(still have over a month on the spindly lr sativa). I have to figure out the lighting situation with that at some point. Option 1: let the sativa finish in my south facing window and change the groom back to 18/6. Option 2: change from 12/12 to 13on and keep the plants together. I'm not looking for quantity and the earlier into flower the less overlap. I'm leaning towards option 2.

what a purdy plant!……what kind of fragrance does she emit?..

also , any chance that you have dried and weighed your harvest , a pound?..

much love

Sun&Soil

what a purdy plant!……what kind of fragrance does she emit?..

also , any chance that you have dried and weighed your harvest , a pound?..

much love
She's hanging up in my basement. It's 62 down there with a window cracked, a box fan on low and pointed in the opposite direction, and the dehumidifier set to 65. Looking to dry her nice and slow.

I was thinking she was going to be .5 lb, but I think that may be generous since I've seen her without turgor preasure. I'm going with 6.5oz as a best guess. 4oz of tops for smoke and 2.5 secondary buds for the press. TBD?

Cotton candy with hints of mint up front, followed by skunk.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts