What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Time out of Mind

Sun&Soil

Nice to be able to grow without looking over your shoulder......
Thought I would never live to see the day. I've had a few scares in the past, but thankfully came away from them unscathed. This is certainly a much better way to live and grow.

Not a day goes by when I don't think to myself..Man I hope every grower out there gets to experience this. Let's go world, wakeup...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thought I would never live to see the day. I've had a few scares in the past, but thankfully came away from them unscathed. This is certainly a much better way to live and grow.

Not a day goes by when I don't think to myself..Man I hope every grower out there gets to experience this. Let's go world, wakeup...
What amazes me is if you drive into Kansas from Colorado all bets are off. Especially if you have Colorado license plates.🎯

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
we had a 99 plant count when we first landed in Colorado about 14 years ago and a note on my permit that I was legal to carry 2 pound

4000 thousand a pound was what we got from the dispensaries in the Springs

if a person wanted to drive it to New York City they could get 7000 a pound back then… that is what a friend told me

Sun&Soil

we had a 99 plant count when we first landed in Colorado about 14 years ago and a note on my permit that I was legal to carry 2 pound

if a person wanted to drive it to New York City they could get 7000 a pound back then… that is what a friend told me
$7000 lbs:eek:
That is insane. I've been giving it away and composting it for years. I was considering applying for a NY small growers permit. It costs $5500 total annually. Decided it's not something I would want. Growing is therapy for me and I would be afraid once it becomes about money I will loose that pleasure.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club

Yeah, this is my situation
almost 20 yrs now
My plants are in veg (week 4) and already starting to smell that wonderful marijuana scent
All over the place
But i'll need to hide it, cover this smell and its so fucking sad
flowering week 10 all the building would be in that smell
but
I'll keep holding it to myself

Sun&Soil

Yeah, this is my situation
almost 20 yrs now
My plants are in veg (week 4) and already starting to smell that wonderful marijuana scent
All over the place
But i'll need to hide it, cover this smell and its so fucking sad
flowering week 10 all the building would be in that smell
but
I'll keep holding it to myself
So fucking sad...
I yearn for the day you can spread your stank.

What yah growing?

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
So fucking sad...
I yearn for the day you can spread your stank.

What yah growing?
Smells good, but plants smells better

There was that pack of unlabeled seeds stashed in a sock, for +6 yrs
I bet on Superskunk from Sensi Seeds, but still will need to confirm

The worst part of the ban is buying seeds

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

I have never bought a seed in my life. People on these forums are more than happy to share.

Sun&Soil

Greenest of grows!

Sun&Soil

@Bellamiaa1121

This is my newest lady..

20231202_161449.jpg

I don't usually like to remove alot of foliage, but this girl produces some giant fans and fast. She's Durban Thai x C99 by brothers grimm.

What are you guys up to these days?

jokerman

Premium user

Yep in the city
Because NYC is so expensive $450 pot then was a one joint wonder.
Party in the city and one joint is cheap compared to a night at a bar
Years ago went to see something in Carnegie hall.
Stopped at "Sparks" where Joey Castellano got shot to death
Three drinks $89
I had nothing to do with that shooting

Latest posts

Latest posts