What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Time out of Mind

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@Bellamiaa1121

This is my newest lady..

View attachment 18927991

I don't usually like to remove alot of foliage, but this girl produces some giant fans and fast. She's Durban Thai x C99 by brothers grimm.

What are you guys up to these days?
Since you ask

IMG_20231204_175031808.jpg

Sun&Soil

I" of perlite on the top and bottom. I am in ProMix.
Do you end up supplementing it? I've never used Promix.

When my homemade compost is too hot and I'm in need I use Coast of Maine composts for top dressing. I make and use alot of worm castings as well.

Timj

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
just wondering if there are plans to up pot the single plant?

my apologies for the question , I am to lazy to read previous posts…🤓😜🤓

Sun&Soil

20240302_173030.jpg

I have a Grimm Mintz sitting on deck in the bottom left corner of the picture. When it's time to harvest I will cut off the plant and leave the rootball in tact, transplanting the seedling right next to the stump. A fresh top dressing of compost/worm castings and sit back and enjoy watching another plant grow.

3 full months until sun season. She will overlap with my outdoor plants. That's not ideal, but better then going plantless for two months(still have over a month on the spindly lr sativa). I have to figure out the lighting situation with that at some point. Option 1: let the sativa finish in my south facing window and change the groom back to 18/6. Option 2: change from 12/12 to 13on and keep the plants together. I'm not looking for quantity and the earlier into flower the less overlap. I'm leaning towards option 2.

Last edited:

Sun&Soil

20240308_174919.jpg

I harvested the barrel plant on Friday and gave the lr sativa a chance to soak up some natural light while I prepared the barrel for the new seedling.

I mixed the last of my homespun compost/castings with the layer of soil that sat on top of my root mat from the previous plant and threw it back into the barrel. The seedling was placed a few inches from the stump and now it's time to sit back and watch her grow.

20240308_192116.jpg

13on/11off was the final decision. The sativa should be fine with this but I will keep a Keen eye out for signs of stress and adjust accordingly. The Mintz will go right into flower at maturity and I'll see if I can't end up with a three oz. bonus.

I'm considering letting her keep her head and growing her el natural.

Cheers