What's new

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

• live happily ever after.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • divorced and broke starting from scratch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • together for the kids sake, but miserable.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • joins john daly on the hooters tour.

• drug addict stuck inside watching cartoons eating cerial.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • shamed and over doses.

• divorced, wins masters, back on top of the world as americas number 1 bachelor.

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble

Veteran
it was me, alright? I'm sick of seeing this fugging thread. I feel like flying down there just to fight him on his lawn so you guys will shut up.
You're like a sewing circle.

Hell H2O, you have 1000+ threads you have personally started. Can't you find any action on one your 1000+ threads? How about that bible camp thread of yours, did it already run it's course? I really felt like that one was going to be a real winner, an all-time ICMAG great!

You just can't stand not being invited to the party....can you? I use to be like you, regardless how tired or hungover I was from the night before, I always had to hit the clubs every night in fear that I may mis-out on something.

:window:

Last edited:
H

h^2 O

dude i just can't stand tiger woods, and every time I see his name I feel like punching somehting

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BTW Blue Dot, Bring your 300+ yard drive down my way, and I'll play for a $1000 a hole, or $5000 Nassau, or whatever game & amount that fits your budget. It should be easy money for a big hitter like yourself. I'll even pay for your airfare & accomodations.

ATTENTION ICMAG MEMBERS!!!!::

Mr.Wags is temporarily changing his name to Blue Dot and will be know as that for the next 4 weeks. If you need me I'll be down at trouble's house getting my ass kicked on the links and loving every minute of it.

I mean shit even I can take a little ridicule for a deal like that.

FOUR!
Mr.Wags

Standaman

:fsu:

I personally would class tiger as a sports man, athletes are a bit more physical, like boxing, track & field , football and er football Golf is more skill as is snooker which i also don't class as an athlete sport.

But if Tiger was really knocking the hip out of that hottie i would class him as an athlete

trouble

Veteran
ATTENTION ICMAG MEMBERS!!!!::

Mr.Wags is temporarily changing his name to Blue Dot and will be know as that for the next 4 weeks. If you need me I'll be down at trouble's house getting my ass kicked on the links and loving every minute of it.

I mean shit even I can take a little ridicule for a deal like that.

FOUR!
Mr.Wags

Wags, I wouldn't let Blue Balls walk my dogs, muchless stay in my home. I'll get Ole Blue-Balls a room at the hotel if he has enough scratch to tee-it-up with me. I don't hit many 300 yard drives these days at my age, however, from the tips I've taken a good deal of money from boys that do over the years.

Wags, you would be more than welcomed in my home any day!

B

Blue Dot

I know plenty about the past golfers and how great they were... but face it, the game has changed (if you ever were decent to begin with you'd know this immediately) as have the ATHLETES that now play. The skilled players of yesteryear unfortunately played against even more lackluster talent than today... and won even less than tiger.

sorry buddy your points dont fly with me...

Then how come Tom Watson, at age 60, all 5' 9"s of him almost won the (British) Open last this year, with a hip replacement to boot?

Maybe becuase golf has nothing to do with being an "athlete".

But obviously that's what holding you back on the money earnings, because you don't understand a thing about the game of golf.

B

Blue Dot

BTW Blue Dot, Bring your 300+ yard drive down my way, and I'll play you for a $1000 a hole, or $5000 Nassau, or whatever game & amount that fits your budget. It should be easy money for a big hitter like yourself. I'll even pay for your airfare & accomodations.

You're either a genius or an idiot.

Of course if you were a +2 or better then you would have already tried to qualify for the US Open, right Roy McAvoy? lol

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Leme get this right,,, OJ Simpson can kill 2 people - no biggie - he was out playing golf; and Tiger runs into a tree and he can't play golf?

It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world.

Last edited:
B

Blue Dot

Maybe Tiger's the "real" killer, that's why OJ was looking for him on the golf course. lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nike and Gatorade have both said they will stand by tiger and his family. These are only 2 of the endorsements he has he made 110m last year and will make 130m this year and is on track to be the first billionaire in sports history. I do believe something very fishy was going on that night. There are now a total of 3 woman that have supposedly had an affair with Tiger. 1 is saying she never did and the other 2 are saying they did. This has been talked about a little to much IMO. I will be interested when he starts to talk and this wont happen for awhile unfortunately his silence is not helping him.

B

Blue Dot

Nike and Gatorade have both said they will stand by tiger and his family.

I, for one, won't support a company that condones cheating on ones wife.

Boycotts are how things used to happen in the US but people are so over-stuffed with convenience nowdays they can't be bothered to boycott companies anymore. That might mean they'd have to get off the couch.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Originally Posted by Blue Dot View Post

Golf was just fine before tiger came along.

True, but he's one of those people that are on the next level when it comes to doing his job. He's a machine and he's brought golf to the next level. Ratings plummet when he is not on the air. He is the PGA's motor.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I, for one, won't support a company that condones cheating on ones wife.

Boycotts are how things used to happen in the US but people are so over-stuffed with convenience nowdays they can't be bothered to boycott companies anymore. That might mean they'd have to get off the couch.

Don't take this as me being religiously fervent. I'm certainly not, but you sure are one to cask stones down on everyone. Let's put your life in the paper and a camera on you all the time. Let's let everyone judge you.

B

Blue Dot

Let's put your life in the paper and a camera on you all the time. Let's let everyone judge you.

I wouldn't have a problem with that so your point doesn't hold weight.

it would only hold weight if I was a college drop out, cheated on my wife and even though being known as a "machine" by some STLL didn't have the greatest record in golf. :nanana:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you must be on crack. he does hold records and is rated #1 on PGA tour. If this fiasco he has got himslf in doent hurt his carrer im sure he will beat every record there is in golf.

B

Blue Dot

you must be on crack. he does hold records and is rated #1 on PGA tour. If this fiasco he has got himslf in doent hurt his carrer im sure he will beat every record there is in golf.

I'm sure he will eventually beat Jack's record also.

You're missing the point. There is more to life then just golf.

Being a Man is more important.

B

Blue Dot

Tiger's never won a grand slam.

Non-calander year asterisks don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.