What's new

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

• live happily ever after.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • divorced and broke starting from scratch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • together for the kids sake, but miserable.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • joins john daly on the hooters tour.

• drug addict stuck inside watching cartoons eating cerial.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • shamed and over doses.

• divorced, wins masters, back on top of the world as americas number 1 bachelor.

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble

Veteran
You really think the worth of a man is only his records in the record books?

Cheating on your wife is a serious moral character flaw!

Tiger, you're no:

Ben Hogan

Jack Nicklaus

Sam Snead

Tom Watson

Bobby Jones

Blue Dot, again your acting like a fool who knowingly plunges his hand into a box of poisonous snakes hoping to draw-forth an eel.

You use statistics as a drunk uses a lamp-post for false support rather than illumintion.

By-the-way, You may want to remove Sam Snead from the list of your personal "High Moral Heros"

If you really had a genuine interest in the game of golf, it's history, and the men who played the game, other than just bashing Woods, you would know that Sam Snead self confessed to prolific adultery in his final book before his death. Slammin Sam made Tiger look like a choir boy.

If you are on some type of personal "High Moral Mission" from God, you may want to start a new thread on Sam Sneads flawed character for cheating on his wife, and help save a few more sinners that like to fuck hot girls?

And maybe you should take an honest look at your own character, and try to understand why your so obsessed with Tiger Woods? A person that you don't even know, that has no direct impact on your daily life, and has caused you to become compulsively preoccupied with their own personal life & the girls he's fucking.

:window::xmastree:

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
SS is just one of unfortunate professional athletes that have their indiscretions published for all to analyze. They're 100% human, make lots of money and spend the majority of their married lives away from the spouse. "Weeds", come outta the cracks to exploit the non-perfect, male susceptibility to sexual impropriety. It's the easiest way to bust up an existing relationship and hop in the saddle.

Given these circumstances, how many of us would naturally become narcissistic and justify (or compartmentalize) sexual indiscretions?

I try not to let that question enter my thoughts. IMO, it's really none of my business. I just hope it ain't the ones that cast aspersions at others' morality.

Last edited:
Q

quest

Really, who cares if he cheetahed on his wife. But, he cheetahed on his ho wit another ho, now that is wats fukin bad
and then cheetahed on ho#2 wit ho#3
And then cheetahed on....

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
633987363659320840-tigersharks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts