What's new

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

• live happily ever after.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • divorced and broke starting from scratch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • together for the kids sake, but miserable.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • joins john daly on the hooters tour.

• drug addict stuck inside watching cartoons eating cerial.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • shamed and over doses.

• divorced, wins masters, back on top of the world as americas number 1 bachelor.

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/27/tiger.woods/index.html

im sure he was hammered, the only time i ever crashed into my neighbors i was drunk as a skunk, lets hear the crack pot theories, my bet he was on a beer run or some coke or something, god damn rich fuckers always get out of this shit,i guess thats why ya pay country club dues, for nights like this :fsu:

id be in bond court about now , wtf

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ok more info coming in , she went back to house to get golf club to bust window to get in, maybe she could have got the keys then , the spare set,

ok my new thoery is she beat his ass with the golf club and then they staged the accident to cover up the domestic violence,

Justa6655321

Veteran
I agree coverup for sure. And WTF was he doing or where was he going at 2:25 am? Probably picking up some Miami snow or some meth :yoinks:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yip for sure,,,he gave her a drunken slap,,she wacked him with the club:bat:, he drives of in a drunken mess,,,,crashing,,,,,stick to playing golf tiger ....canny be that good at driving if he only got a few yards outa his drive lol ,,,drunk or not .....

keep it green
highlander

A

alpinestar

According to the officer: "Things like this happen all the time ..."
:yoinks:
what!?!?

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree coverup for sure. And WTF was he doing or where was he going at 2:25 am? Probably picking up some Miami snow or some meth :yoinks:
Lol!! Who goes to pickup coke? If they don't deliver, they don't want that money bad enough.

SoloGro57

His Wife Did It!

His Wife Did It!

When I heard that story I thought it was bullshit too.

I think that Tiger and his wife were fighting. She chased him to his car swinging a golf club. While he was trying to drive away she took out the back window with a golf club, which made him crash the car into the tree.

Celticman

I doubt he was drunk- Hospital would had noted it.
Now maybe he had 1 too many Ambien (sleeping med) and went for a "sleep-drive".

Don't fool yourself that money gets you out of everything...... Police love to take a "big-fish" down and ring him over the ringer to prove a point (Please see M.Vick....How many convicted dog fighters with no record go to prison? Less than 1%)

My bet is on some kick-ass sleeping pills!

M

movingtocally

I'm sure like any game there is a ton of nuance for good players to talk about amongst themselves. But ultimately, don't you feel like a fuggin' retard spending all day on a fake, plastic-like grass surface trying to put a ball in a god damn hole?

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I heard that story I thought it was bullshit too.

I think that Tiger and his wife were fighting. She chased him to his car swinging a golf club. While he was trying to drive away she took out the back window with a golf club, which made him crash the car into the tree.

This IS what happened. She was swinging at the SUV as he drove away and he was keeping an eye on her then hit the hydrant then the tree. Reports are that some of the scratches on his face were from HER not the crash,she freaked out regarding a possible affair attacked him and (props to Him on this one) realizing she's was gonna kill his cheatin ass tried to book and she chased him out of the house with the golf club.

I think it's nice to see that even Tiger is human everyone is ok but this is gonna drag on for a bit and more importantly he NEVER swung on her but she kicked the shit out of him.

CHEATERS NEVER WIN.

Mr.Wags

Oh and you guys leave Karma Girl alone. Who do you think taught Tiger's wife how to handle a cheater?

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I'm sure like any game there is a ton of nuance for good players to talk about amongst themselves. But ultimately, don't you feel like a fuggin' retard spending all day on a fake, plastic-like grass surface trying to put a ball in a god damn hole?

#1 Who the fuck plays on fake plastic?
#2 I LOL all day long at the fucktards stuck in a cubicle, while I burn a bowl a hole & have an awesome day with friends in the great outdoors!
I pretty much suck at it too lol Hardest damn game ever invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts