What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
images

images

3bl0zm.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
How can you say they had an unfair trial when none have gone to trial at all yet?

Yeah because we all know unmarked vans with unmarked agents randomly grabbing people off the street are usually headed to a trial. LOL.

These people weren't charged with anything. Just snatched and grabbed. That's highly illegal authoritarian type shit.

How about Trump tear gassing people protesters or the insane amount of similar examples? This is shit you find in fascist dictatorships and 3rd world countries. No self described libertarian should be okay with these things.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So if theyre arresting violent protesters why are unmarked agents being deployed?

using rioters as justification for this is just bad. once you let the dog out of the cage it's hard to put him back in. if it's used for rioters now, it could potentially be used against whomever in the future. it sets a dangerous precedent.

Most likely that they have plain clothes officers on both sides. Some throw the rocks and some carry the handcuffs...right out of the 60s & 70s. They all go for a beer afterwards.

Cannavore

Veteran
Most likely that they have plain clothes officers on both sides. Some throw the rocks and some carry the handcuffs...right out of the 60s & 70s. They all go for a beer afterwards.

yeah there's a couple fishy looking clips of these unbadged men coming in and quickly extracting what appears to be plain clothes/undercover provacateurs. no resistance was made by the perpetrator, and when asked by other protesters to give his name so they can make sure he has legal representation, the person does not respond (at least in the clip)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We now live in a nation that in just four years has gone so far as to literally put kids in concentration camps and arrest political dissenters via secret paramilitary police. If this were under Obama, the White House would have been burnt to the ground by now. Where the fuck are all the "patriots" now?

'Boogieman'

Yeah because we all know unmarked vans with unmarked agents randomly grabbing people off the street are usually headed to a trial. LOL.

These people weren't charged with anything. Just snatched and grabbed. That's highly illegal authoritarian type shit.

How about Trump tear gassing people protesters or the insane amount of similar examples? This is shit you find in fascist dictatorships and 3rd world countries. No self described libertarian should be okay with these things.

Well allegedly it was smoke not tear gas. The bible moment was definitely really strange to me. Here in Gary unmarked police units is very common. I'm going to have to see what happens to these "protesters" regarding charges and trial, we need more information.

'Boogieman'

We now live in a nation that in just four years has gone so far as to literally put kids in concentration camps and arrest political dissenters via secret paramilitary police. If this were under Obama, the White House would have been burnt to the ground by now. Where the fuck are all the "patriots" now?

Kids were being locked up before Trump took office though. The original picture the msm used actually came from Obama's administration.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well allegedly it was smoke not tear gas. The bible moment was definitely really strange to me. Here in Gary unmarked police units is very common. I'm going to have to see what happens to these "protesters" regarding charges and trial, we need more information.
Um, yeah. About that.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ays-federal-police-didnt-use-chemical-irrita/

Barr Defends Firing Pepperballs at Peaceful Protesters Before Trump Photo Op

After having been exposed to pepperballs through shenanigans at a previous employer, they absolutely are a "chemical irritant".

Those fucking things will cause you to become a teary eyed snot fountain for a good 10 minutes. If you have asthma like I do, that means a trip to the er in an ambulance.

Our boss was not pleased.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kids were being locked up before Trump took office though. The original picture the msm used actually came from Obama's administration.

I'm going to need a citation on that. Preferably not from some fringe "news" outlet.

Nevermind. I found my own.

Immigration policies of Obama and Trump are very different. Trump’s administration implemented a policy that led to the separation of thousands of children from their parents. Obama did not have that policy.

But for Biden to say that Obama’s administration did not put people in cages is inaccurate. Obama and Biden in 2014 saw an influx of children arriving at the border without a parent or guardian, and reporting from 2014 by the Arizona Republic referred to a chain-link enclosure holding children as "cages." A former Homeland Security secretary under the Obama administration in interviews has acknowledged that some have described as "cages" the enclosures used during Obama’s tenure.

Last edited:
X

xavier7995

Sup fellas, seems things still are what they are.

I would have to ask...has anyone ever heard of police deploying smoke bombs rather than tear gas. Like....that doesn't make any sense. Maybe smacking a dude in the face with a baton is some form of chiropractic medicine, but thats one hell of a stretch of the imagination.

The cop love and excuse making, on both sides, is some fucking bullshit. Politics makes strange bed fellows, give a solid look at who you decide to lay down with.

igrowone

Veteran
Sup fellas, seems things still are what they are.

I would have to ask...has anyone ever heard of police deploying smoke bombs rather than tear gas. Like....that doesn't make any sense. Maybe smacking a dude in the face with a baton is some form of chiropractic medicine, but thats one hell of a stretch of the imagination.

The cop love and excuse making, on both sides, is some fucking bullshit. Politics makes strange bed fellows, give a solid look at who you decide to lay down with.
not information i've read
but smoke for crowd control could make sense
people that see fewer people with them might might not be as bold
and police could hardly be criticized for such a soft handed technique

Status
Not open for further replies.