Premium user
Veteran
420club

IMG_3017.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@gypsy . Hey Gypsy. I talk to several people that collect and breed cannabis. One term that I see tossed around is Your name and “GN03” collection. I assume it means Gypsy Nirvana 2003 collection. Now, can you expand on what that refers to? Specific genetics and plants maybe? IDK?
Oh Jeez - trying to remember collections from 21 years ago - is a tricky 😳 thing to do - especially considering that currently - I am under a serious pain-med cosh - but what the heck - here goes -
I think that 2003 was the first year that a C99 F2 was introduced into the Gypsy Nirvana Collection - after having obtained clearance from Mr Soul - we put quite a good representation of the C99 out there - since having sold out all of the original C99 obtained from Brothers Grimm - via Heavens Stairway - and it proved to be VERY popular -

jokerman

Premium user
Pute is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement from the dealership 35 years ago. One day he arrives home looking downcast. "That's it," he tells Mrs. Pute. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has become so bad that once I hit the ball I can't see where it went." His wife sympathises and makes him a cup of tea. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take you old friend Big, and give it one more try." "That's no good" sighs Pute, "Bigs's a hundred and three. He can't help." "He may be a hundred and three", says Putes's wife, "but his eyesight is perfect." So the next day Pute heads off to the golf course with Big. He tees up, takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway. He turns to Big and says, "Did you see the ball?" "Of course I did!" replied Big. "I have perfect eyesight". "Where did it go?" says Pute.
"I don't remember."

jokerman

Premium user
Good night folks
Hope all who are not home go home.!

A man met a beautiful blonde lady and decided he wanted to marry her right away. She said, 'But we don't know anything about each other.' He said, 'That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along.' So she consented, they were married, and off they went on a honeymoon at a very nice resort. One morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 meter board and did a two and a half tuck, followed by three rotations in the pike position, at which point he straightened out and cut the water like a knife. After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel. She said, 'That was incredible!' He said, 'I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along.' So she got up, jumped in the pool and started doing lengths. After seventy -five lengths she climbed out of the pool, lay down on her towel and was hardly out of breath. He said, 'That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?' 'No,' she said, 'I was a working girl in Memphis but I worked both sides of the Mississippi

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Pute is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement from the dealership 35 years ago. One day he arrives home looking downcast. "That's it," he tells Mrs. Pute. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has become so bad that once I hit the ball I can't see where it went." His wife sympathises and makes him a cup of tea. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take you old friend Big, and give it one more try." "That's no good" sighs Pute, "Bigs's a hundred and three. He can't help." "He may be a hundred and three", says Putes's wife, "but his eyesight is perfect." So the next day Pute heads off to the golf course with Big. He tees up, takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway. He turns to Big and says, "Did you see the ball?" "Of course I did!" replied Big. "I have perfect eyesight". "Where did it go?" says Pute.
"I don't remember."
True story