What's new

The endless thread, part 2

unnamedmike

by the way. just saying that LimeyGreen made mextasy x surreal(mextasy x bshw). so 75% of mextasy and 25% of bshw, two different superior cuts of mextasy involved.. I would not sleep on it :D

Surreal has seemed to me a very special plant, it is worth working with. A friend has given me some BSHW seeds, and Im going to reproduce them to have more seeds :trampoline: I want to take advantage of the pollen of the BSHW males to fertilize several surreal F2, BSHW*surrealF2 females. I thought I had germinated 40 surreal, but I have almost 80 germinating ...

Limeygreen

Veteran
I think the mango vision is something special, had some wild plants but some very happy effects in them, warm and flowing energy with great sense of well being, the one I kept allows me to focus and have energy without being rushy at all. Green curry type flavours with some cardamom flavors with it. One more is setting up nicely, never got to flower here with her sisters but I think will be quite an incredible plant in the end.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Surreal has seemed to me a very special plant, it is worth working with. A friend has given me some BSHW seeds, and Im going to reproduce them to have more seeds :trampoline: I want to take advantage of the pollen of the BSHW males to fertilize several surreal F2, BSHW*surrealF2 females. I thought I had germinated 40 surreal, but I have almost 80 germinating ...

I am curious if your bshw is different than mine, mine is very very inbred version. I remember that MummyCat from Cali had purple line, all purples, there have to be more versions of it imo.. so very curious :D I think that bshw is very special genetics, just mine contains to much mazar, so thats why I crossed it with sativa dominants... with some good stretch as my bshw is not stretchy at all. more like mazar from cut, from seeds there is some stretch... and it is bitch to keep for me... but I love that flavor! my grape turpentine cut was crossed with haze male to create SurrealV2, it should be more uniform and it should pack some power from male. I already popped it, and I cant wait for grapy haze!!!!!!!! ahahahaha. that smell is just too addictive. I got that smell on one pheno of SurrealV1, just more vanilla grapes, but lovely too.. I love it!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think the mango vision is something special, had some wild plants but some very happy effects in them, warm and flowing energy with great sense of well being, the one I kept allows me to focus and have energy without being rushy at all. Green curry type flavours with some cardamom flavors with it. One more is setting up nicely, never got to flower here with her sisters but I think will be quite an incredible plant in the end.

giphy.gif

unnamedmike

Sounds like a good problem to have Mike!
The Surreal you have showcased here look like top notch medicine!
Maha kala and the previous breeders involved did a great job, I really liked this strain.

Thank you very much for sharing your point of view :wave: The effects you describe sound like I'm going to like this strain a lot, currently I don't have any keeper that allow me to be a competent person xD I have 14 seedlings, I hope I can grow them all without much problem.

I am curious if your bshw is different than mine, mine is very very inbred version. I remember that MummyCat from Cali had purple line, all purples, there have to be more versions of it imo.. so very curious :D I think that bshw is very special genetics, just mine contains to much mazar, so thats why I crossed it with sativa dominants... with some good stretch as my bshw is not stretchy at all. more like mazar from cut, from seeds there is some stretch... and it is bitch to keep for me... but I love that flavor! my grape turpentine cut was crossed with haze male to create SurrealV2, it should be more uniform and it should pack some power from male. I already popped it, and I cant wait for grapy haze!!!!!!!! ahahahaha. that smell is just too addictive. I got that smell on one pheno of SurrealV1, just more vanilla grapes, but lovely too.. I love it!
pizza-de-enchiladas-one.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking lovely in here, wasn't sure where to post this but i have got Dots' (..........) permanent ban lifted - if there is any way anyone can get word to him then i would be grateful. Not sure if he will want to come back but that's up to him.
VG :tiphat:

unnamedmike

Looking lovely in here, wasn't sure where to post this but i have got Dots' (..........) permanent ban lifted - if there is any way anyone can get word to him then i would be grateful. Not sure if he will want to come back but that's up to him.
VG :tiphat:

I had planned to ask you the same thing ... I'm glad to hear that Dots is no longer banned. I hope he wants to come back after this mess. And please, if you know how else to contact him, tell me :wave:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had planned to ask you the same thing ... I'm glad to hear that Dots is no longer banned. I hope he wants to come back after this mess. And please, if you know how else to contact him, tell me :wave:

Hopefully he'll pass through at some point and see... i vaguely remember him saying he posted at another forum but i can't remember or find his message.

unnamedmike

It has been 5 weeks since the flip to 12/12, I calculate at least another 5 weeks
IMG_2087-1.jpg

IMG_2088-1.jpg

IMG_2094-1.jpg

IMG_2095-1.jpg

I consider that luck does not exist, that everything is accidental or my fault. But there are streaks of time that uff ... make you want to throw in the towel. Coupled with the plague of rats that have eaten a total of more than 30 seedlins, the time and money lost with the fake haze of todd mccormick / authentic genetics. (tremendous rude swindler, in private he disparages you and accuses you of his mistakes, even if you show him politely and with proof that it is not like that), and the broadmites ... it has been more than a very hard year, at the crop level. And since I am a medical user, my strength and my illusion fade little by little. To the point that i'm not able to take care of my plants, how they really need, to be healthy. I keep doing my best

The last divine joke, has been that two of my CBX3590 have died, after disassembling the lamp and testing the LEDs one by one (with a driver that I have bought for this) I have identified the broken ones, and I have bought 4 more from kingbrite. I think the culprit was Hurricane Grace, Category 1, which caused the failure. I hope they arrive soon. At the moment instead of 400 / 700w, I am lighting with 300w
IMG_2085-1.jpg

IMG_2083-1.jpg

It's funny, that when I bought my cbx3590, its maximum power was 50W, the ones that I will get now are rated to a of maximum 137w LEDs

The Doors
IMG_2111-1.jpg

IMG_2112-1.jpg

IMG_2116-1.jpg

These are the two destroyers phenos of more than two meters already, that I am reverting to pollinate with them those of the small closet
IMG_2102-1.jpg

IMG_2103-1.jpg

And the future moms (destroyer 3 & 2, ssh4 & 8, and amnesia 8)
IMG_2104-1.jpg

IMG_2106-1.jpg

unnamedmike

Mango vision 14 from 14 seeds (tomorrow al the seedlings in party caps gonna be repotted to 0.9l pots)
IMG_2113-1.jpg

IMG_2115-1.jpg

Super Silver Destroyer (brown pots )& some of the Surreals f2 (white partycaps)
IMG_2114-1.jpg

unnamedmike

This is my keeper of super silver hashplant, the most sativa phenotype of the package, also the most resinous and with the most "hashplant" flavor. It takes about 3 months to finish flowering.
IMG_2075-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2075-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.4 KB ID:	17929342

MAHA KALA This is one of the most curious plants I have ever had. Mrnice Super Silver Haze # 4. Despite its appearance, it is a 4-month+- flowering plant. She, along with my two destroyers, are the plants that take the longest to start and to finish the flowering, of which I have.
IMG_2073-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2073-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	17929343

Here super silver haze#4 starting to show pistils at 10/14
IMG_2107-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2107-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.5 KB ID:	17929345
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Destroyer2 with the same time under 10/14
IMG_2107-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2107-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.5 KB ID:	17929345

Destroyer3 (thai leaning), same time at 10/14
IMG_2109-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2109-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.8 KB ID:	17929346

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
okay Mike so tell me more about that SSH bro. flavors? taste? effect? it must be something in effect dep. when you keep plant like that. I was looking at some wild variety from Zimbabwe and it finishes within 90 days, Durban too and this your NLSKHaze needs 4 months? eheheh :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I found it funny. I smoked some surreal now. ulifting and warm body shimmering from beginning, nice mood changer. dont feel any heaviness or something like that, I feel fresh, some little pressure in the head. it is quick 8 weeks pheno, it doesnt taste fruity, but very livery and little spicy, and sweet sandalwood in the backgroud. nice taste. high is uplitfting like at oaxacan genetics, but it is slow down by bshw which added calm and meditative element. I would put this in same category pheno. I am curious about this pheno, look like haze, but much more tight structure of flower and resin style from mazar :D as either haze or oaxacan dont have frosty leaf.

fetch
​edit: you are right Mike, surreal is laughing weed, I just laugh at caribbean dumplings really hard, and I am alone, cant see it with folks.

unnamedmike

okay Mike so tell me more about that SSH bro. flavors? taste? effect? it must be something in effect dep. when you keep plant like that. I was looking at some wild variety from Zimbabwe and it finishes within 90 days, Durban too and this your NLSKHaze needs 4 months? eheheh :D

Do you remember this candys ?
ddsfgdgfds.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	ddsfgdgfds.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.6 KB ID:	17929863

The last time I explained the effect to someone, it was to shantibaba (and he agreed with me, he knows this phenotype) I hope i can remember right... I haven't grown it for a long time (I already have a large plant for the next rotation xD)

It tastes like blue / purple Pez candy (more like ripe berries than caramel, dry taste). The flavor without being cloying or sticky, invades the mouth, palate and lungs for a long time. I don't know if you understand me, but it tastes blue to me ... The other half of the flavor is very mild black tobacco, but only the flavor when inhaled, it does not leave the disgusting tobacco flavor that tobacco leaves ... This together with a marijuana dank background quite marked and complex, they make it delicious and with a flavor that does not tire.
The effect ... it is like becoming a light elf, everything is the same, but everything is insubstantial and stops being a problem, although you are aware of them. It is not sleepy, but you feel relaxed and at peace, capable of doing whatever you want, if you want xD It allows me to go to the supermarket without hating everything and everyone (I am a grinch when I suffer, and i normally suffer) Or Design simple machines (my hobby ) clean the house, or have a long talk with my wife. (My wife is very intelligent, and it is difficult to follow her conversations if I drink 3 beers)

I don't know what mix the current shanti baba ssh is, but if we take sam's haze * skunk as an example, they are even later plants. The nl5 / haze cuttings do not go below 120 days none (and most of them harvest too early for my liking) And ... I also have the theory that my Led cxb3590 3500k dont help much with the maturation, My plants usually take a couple of weeks longer in my hands than when other growers grow them. I'm waiting for 4 cbx3590 3000k to arrive, hope it helps something.
In a ssh pack you can find skunk phenos, nl phenos, and some dirty haze phenos. My plant certainly looks like an nl, but it is the slowest northern light in the world xD it develops on a par with my Destroyer phenos (mostly thai hybrid, 100% sativa.

unnamedmike

edit: you are right Mike, surreal is laughing weed, I just laugh at caribbean dumplings really hard, and I am alone, cant see it with folks.

I am a dummy test for "antidepressant" effects and without a doubt surreal is a great great plant. I compare the effect, as if someone gave you very great news, something that makes you very happy, and the effect lasted for hours, without a sudden drop. Like a microdose of mdma with no side effects. Pure magic
btw: what are Caribbean dumplings? 🤣
I know I'm repeating myself, but it's a great plant. I have a lot of F2s growing (and a lot stored), and to my joy, I see many different types of leaves. Hope my bshw don't mess up the mix.
:wave:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Do you remember this candys ?

The last time I explained the effect to someone, it was to shantibaba (and he agreed with me, he knows this phenotype) I hope i can remember right... I haven't grown it for a long time (I already have a large plant for the next rotation xD)

It tastes like blue / purple Pez candy (more like ripe berries than caramel, dry taste). The flavor without being cloying or sticky, invades the mouth, palate and lungs for a long time. I don't know if you understand me, but it tastes blue to me ... The other half of the flavor is very mild black tobacco, but only the flavor when inhaled, it does not leave the disgusting tobacco flavor that tobacco leaves ... This together with a marijuana dank background quite marked and complex, they make it delicious and with a flavor that does not tire.
The effect ... it is like becoming a light elf, everything is the same, but everything is insubstantial and stops being a problem, although you are aware of them. It is not sleepy, but you feel relaxed and at peace, capable of doing whatever you want, if you want xD It allows me to go to the supermarket without hating everything and everyone (I am a grinch when I suffer, and i normally suffer) Or Design simple machines (my hobby ) clean the house, or have a long talk with my wife. (My wife is very intelligent, and it is difficult to follow her conversations if I drink 3 beers)

I don't know what mix the current shanti baba ssh is, but if we take sam's haze * skunk as an example, they are even later plants. The nl5 / haze cuttings do not go below 120 days none (and most of them harvest too early for my liking) And ... I also have the theory that my Led cxb3590 3500k dont help much with the maturation, My plants usually take a couple of weeks longer in my hands than when other growers grow them. I'm waiting for 4 cbx3590 3000k to arrive, hope it helps something.
In a ssh pack you can find skunk phenos, nl phenos, and some dirty haze phenos. My plant certainly looks like an nl, but it is the slowest northern light in the world xD it develops on a par with my Destroyer phenos (mostly thai hybrid, 100% sativa.

yes, I like pez :D nice no worry state of mind. it seems.

well you have interesting opinion on flowering times of NLhaze LOL I think that creator of NLhaze stated 84 days for it... for first generation, of course there will be those haze dom phenos with 100 days + flowering.

and same for skunkmans skunkhaze. titans haze was ready at 12 weeks, and smoked close to Ohz, bit more heavy. I have never grown it indoors though. OSH I grew indoors, it is very skunk dom selection, it is ready within 80 days or so. I used 11/13 light regime though. skunkhaze phenos of thunks were ready within 13 weeks. good stuff.

I see it as mistake if nlskunk didn't take flowering time down. I had ssh it was ready in 77 days. look to my album, again I didn't grow it indoors, only greenhouse light dep.

I had also that Sammys NH and it finished within 13 weeks fully ready indoors.

look at hazy dom surreal, no northern lights or skunk in it.

fetch

unnamedmike

yes, I like pez :D nice no worry state of mind. it seems.
well you have interesting opinion on flowering times of NLhaze LOL I think that creator of NLhaze stated 84 days for it... for first generation, of course there will be those haze dom phenos with 100 days + flowering.
and same for skunkmans skunkhaze. titans haze was ready at 12 weeks, and smoked close to Ohz, bit more heavy. I have never grown it indoors though. OSH I grew indoors, it is very skunk dom selection, it is ready within 80 days or so. I used 11/13 light regime though. skunkhaze phenos of thunks were ready within 13 weeks. good stuff.
I see it as mistake if nlskunk didn't take flowering time down. I had ssh it was ready in 77 days. look to my album, again I didn't grow it indoors, only greenhouse light dep.
I had also that Sammys NH and it finished within 13 weeks fully ready indoors.
look at hazy dom surreal, no northern lights or skunk in it.

Hi mahakala,
Those flowering times seem a bit (a lot) fast to me, but I can't argue with them, I think my cxb3590s have something to do with the ripening time. Likewise, 77 days for an ssh is a bit of an exaggeration, that's how long the c + de mrnice takes. 84 days for nl5 / haze is also an exaggeration for me, but of course there are several phenotypes, it depends on which one the grower chooses. I remember my JH and nevilles from the 90s, they were between 70 and 130 days ...
I am building two greenhouses with light depribation, soon I will get rid of doubts. I really appreciate your opinion, thanks for your contribution to my thread :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
okay, I will gladly contribute :D hehe yes, that ssh is such pheno, you can see it in my album. some chop it at 65 days :D cash croppers, it is still nice at 65 days. amnesia core cut is also so quick like 70 days and it is fully matured. but again light dep. here people would not grow it if it takes 120 days. never :D

here is thread about that cut, you can see that fool is chopping it at 60 days!!! hahaha. it looks done, but it needs another 14 days and then it is super strong.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-v...sh-super-quick-pheno-finished-at-60-day-12-12

Latest posts

Latest posts