What's new

The endless thread, part 2

unnamedmike

Hey buddys :friends:​

A few months ago i started an "endless" thread, but i think something became corrupt with the forums update, and the photos that im posting in that thread keep disappearing. I hope its gonna be solved starting again...
For those who want to catch up, this thread is the continuation of this other.
I have 12 lillys (original delicatessen) and 9 surreal (maha kala) blooming at 12/12 for 23 days. Yesterday they had the first day of photoperiod 11/13. The two strains are good companions, they grow and flower in a similar way, the only differences are the aroma, and the rigidity of the branches, but visually almost none.

Surreal´s and Lilly´s
fetch?photoid=17841029.jpg
​ ​
fetch?photoid=17841031.jpg

fetch?photoid=17841032.jpg

Confirmed, the same plant from cutting shows sex before the plant from seed.
Haze#1 cutting
fetch?photoid=17841030.jpg

Haze#1 plant from seed
fetch?photoid=17841028.jpg

24 original haze starting, this time growing in 50/50 coco + perlite instead of 100% coco coir.
fetch?photoid=17841033.jpg

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am 24 days. Why did you switch to 11/13? Trying to slow the stretch?

Can't see your pics. You have to "upload" the photos.

unnamedmike

I am 24 days. Why did you switch to 11/13? Trying to slow the stretch?
Hey lylowgethigh, welcome !
I think an 11/13 photoperiod is more natural to bloom sativas. I live in a tropical zone, and my outdoor mariplants bloom better with days of 11 hours. I use 12/12 the first 3 weeks, to help them to stretch (the lillys don't stretch much, and the surreal were just rooted)

Can't see your pics. You have to "upload" the photos.
I dont know what happens with me and pictures, ive started this thread because the pics of the previous one still disappearing, but here the same thing happens ...

unnamedmike

[No message]

Attachments

• photo2039938.jpg
    photo2039938.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 70
  • photo2039939.jpg
    photo2039939.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 69
  • photo2039940.jpg
    photo2039940.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 70
  • photo2039941.jpg
    photo2039941.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 76
  • photo2039942.jpg
    photo2039942.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 66
  • photo2039943.jpg
    photo2039943.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 80

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Looks good. Man I wanna run some sativa.

Here is what works... It is the wrong way, and doesn't put the pics into the galleries like we used to though. It does work however.

Take the pic and move it to your laptop C drive. Open a post and click "upload images". Find the pic you want and double click it. The pic will upload to the website, and a choice of how to post it comes up. I put my curser where I want it in the post, and click 'medium", which is the size the pic will be in the post.

The pic will go into a general folder in your gallery. If you first put it in the right gallery, there is no way to put it in the post. I kinda wonder what happens when I delete the pics off my home hard drive for security.

unnamedmike

looks good. what is source for that original haze?

:thank you: All the 26 haze are from Todd (Finally I found that half of the males were hermaphrodites and the females were obvious hybrids, not pure sativas. Todd doesn't sell what he says. Waste of money and time). I have at my safe address, seedsman haze and tom hill haze, thanks to the very generous Madmac. I need a stadium:violin:

Last edited:

unnamedmike

flylowgethigh said:
Looks good. Man I wanna run some sativa. Thanks flylowgethigh. There are really good sativas today, i have no enough time / space to grow all what i really want to grow.

Here is what works... It is the wrong way, and doesn't put the pics into the galleries like we used to though. It does work however.

Take the pic and move it to your laptop C drive. Open a post and click "upload images". Find the pic you want and double click it. The pic will upload to the website, and a choice of how to post it comes up. I put my curser where I want it in the post, and click 'medium", which is the size the pic will be in the post.
Thanks so much for the explanation :thank you:
Something strange happens with my photos, ive always uploaded them as you well explain. Sometimes they are erased after several days, sometimes instantly, sometimes never. I hope it is solved with "my new way" of uploading photos.

The pic will go into a general folder in your gallery. If you first put it in the right gallery, there is no way to put it in the post. I kinda wonder what happens when I delete the pics off my home hard drive for security.

unnamedmike

Hope you have auto-watering for the 50/50 Coco perlite bro

Hey guest ! I have a programmable timer with calendar, and the rest of the pieces to mount an automatic irrigation, aging in a box. The water pump was missing, and I already have it, now I am accumulating courage and determination, to go under the jungle to place drippers.

Attachments

• attach17841576.jpg
    attach17841576.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 77
  • photo2037763.jpg
    photo2037763.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 67
G

Hey guest ! I have a programmable timer with calendar, and the rest of the pieces to mount an automatic irrigation, aging in a box. The water pump was missing, and I already have it, now I am accumulating courage and determination, to go under the jungle to place drippers.

Hehe. I knew you would have covered.

thailer

Who is this weird Guest person? 😂 no personal offense to Guest just curious about the profile? I can’t click and it’s like their deleted?

im gonna upload a pic and see if it stays on your thread. Mine are staying on my thread. I click the pic box that has a mountain and sun right up in the editing section of my post I am typing. I select my pic and then I hit Send To Server and then it will upload. I’m sure you’re doing all that since it is posting and I just tried to see if you could upload it without sending to server to get a URL but it won’t post anything unless you do all the steps. 🙄

3283B229-C073-4A6D-9455-2E55FEA2D14B.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have never smoked Lilly, but I smoked some Alices. I guess it is very similar? I remember very fruity variety, nicely compact sticky buds. It lacks some spiciness, just piney strawberry and other fruit. cant remember effect though :D

unnamedmike

nice! hope you find some outstanding phenos, it will be very educational grow for you. good luck.
It's gonna be "fun", the two blooming haze have multiplied their size 6x before showing gender, both males btw.

I have never smoked Lilly, but I smoked some Alices. I guess it is very similar? I remember very fruity variety, nicely compact sticky buds. It lacks some spiciness, just piney strawberry and other fruit. cant remember effect though
Lilly is the only original delicatessen strain that i have ever tried.
In Spain there is a famous Lilly cutting, they call it piña colada or piña calada (calada = puff) The ones i have had half smell like pineapple (the interesting ones) sweet pineapple, sour pineapple, pineapple flavoring, pineapple caramel ect.
I remember that when transplanting this last batch, some plants gave off a strong pineapple smell, just by moving the plants.
The effect is not the most powerful, some kind of soft electric euforic effect, but its delicious when smoked, smoke loaded with terps and very easy to breathe. :party:
I remember more uniform plants the last time i try this strain, some dont show a pistil yet, others have been blooming for a week now.

unnamedmike

Who is this weird Guest person? 😂 no personal offense to Guest just curious about the profile? I can’t click and it’s like their deleted?
Hes Dots, his account has been deleted. As far as i know, he asked to have his albums deleted for safety, and they deleted his account. The albums are still online :violin:

im gonna upload a pic and see if it stays on your thread. Mine are staying on my thread. I click the pic box that has a mountain and sun right up in the editing section of my post I am typing. I select my pic and then I hit Send To Server and then it will upload. I’m sure you’re doing all that since it is posting and I just tried to see if you could upload it without sending to server to get a URL but it won’t post anything unless you do all the steps. 🙄
:thank you: I'm going to test your way of uploading photos with the next pics, Ive not tried that yet.

unnamedmike

2 of 5 phenos from Macs haze, have very outstanding potency, even without any cure. I think they will get stronger after some curing, which will be nuts... I like Tom Hill Haze a lot. currently growing two THH hybrids :D it is good stuff.
That are very good news, enjoy it. :headbangeWhat genetics are those haze? How do you describe the effect? I've also heard some good comments about the power of todd's ohaze, crossed fingers... I hope to find some outstanding female, to cross with the seedsman and thh that i have stored.