What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The endless thread, part 2

elchischas

Veteran

unnamedmike

Male LG seedsman ohaze
IMG_3672-1.jpg

IMG_3675-1.jpg

one of the 15 SMf2 almost ready to chop, just 5 days more.
IMG_3677-1.jpg

Arnold.

Lovely thread you have going here Mike! Just read half of it. First half is for the weekend :)

Did you end up with some Copper Canyon S1's in the end? Fingers crossed for the Destroyers S1's!

Ofcourse I can not see the full plant, but this pic alone does not convince me that this is a male just yet. Some equatorials have a thing where they put out something that looks like this thing in your pic, but that is not related to the sex of the plant.
Male LG seedsman ohaze
IMG_3672-1.jpg

unnamedmike

Lovely thread you have going here Mike! Just read half of it. First half is for the weekend :)

Did you end up with some Copper Canyon S1's in the end? Fingers crossed for the Destroyers S1's!

Ofcourse I can not see the full plant, but this pic alone does not convince me that this is a male just yet. Some equatorials have a thing where they put out something that looks like this thing in your pic, but that is not related to the sex of the plant.
Hey Arnold, welcome and thanks for the feedback :tiphat: Is already confirmed that hes a male, with multiple flower per knot. Finally 3 females and a male.

Im going to harvest between today and tomorrow, to avoid too much trim jail, the smell is insane, ... im very happy, good flowers from a bunch of f2 seeds
IMG_3686-1.jpg

IMG_3688-1.jpg

IMG_3689-1.jpg

IMG_3691-1.jpg

IMG_3698-1.jpg

IMG_3699-1.jpg

IMG_3708-1.jpg

IMG_3711-1.jpg

Last edited:

unnamedmike

The 15 plants from my keepers has been flowering for two days now, there are several Lilly, SSH8, SSHP, SSHPf2 and one cbd30:1. And the now traditional haze's at sides, plus 3 new plants, destroyer3, destroyer2 and CCC90 to do seeds with STS destroyer3 pollen
IMG_20230204_163524.jpg

IMG_20230204_163538.jpg

Destroyer3 sts
IMG_20230204_163707.jpg

Finally a male between the madmac ohaze seeds, moved to outdoor.
IMG_20230204_163835.jpg

elchischas

Veteran

elanius

Veteran
Hey elanius,
Your hazes are mixed with the others hazes, hard to take a picture of a plant, 7 females 1 male, almost all your plants are starting flowering (second pic, the tall plant in the front center is oh3*oh4)
View attachment 18814302
View attachment 18814303

I see, makes sense - was a pretty hard for me to take a pic later on as well. But man, if this is the stage of that Haze and she is just starting to flower, I hope you have 2 meter high ceiling at least :)

Latest posts

Latest posts