What's new

The endless thread, part 2

unnamedmike

Hi everyone ! I have been absent due to a small disappointment with the haze seeds of authentic genetics (hermaphrodites and indica plants) and to top it off, I got banned for defending myself against todd and his fanboys. Among other niceties, todd shared some of my emails on the forum. They edited him, they banned me for protesting, pure freedom and equality ... but I already know what seedmaker I should never buy or recommend.

Todds original haze
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1934.jpg Views:	0 Size:	130.5 KB ID:	17960816

I do not give up and I want to have pure haze in the stable :biglaugh: Soon I hope to receive the original haze that madmac gave me :dance013: Meanwhile, Im still working on new crosses with what I have.

The doors. Male. love the looking of this guy !
IMG_2146-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2146-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	17960817

Big sur holy weed
IMG_2148-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2148-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	17960818

Maha's Mango Vision
IMG_2151-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2151-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.9 KB ID:	17960819

Attachments

• IMG_1934.jpg
    IMG_1934.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 32

unnamedmike

The end of a cycle, the start of a new one. Ive temporarily moved the flowering lamp to another area. And now I have the moms in the old flowering area, super pampered.

Day 2 at 12/12. Super silver haze 4 & 8(20l pots), Amnesia 1 & 6, super silver hash plant#1(the 3 plants in 1.5gl green pots), the "the doors" female most sativa looking (the plant over the 5gl bucket). And the ugly one, is a rescued Destroyer#3, from outdoor, pulled her out of a pool of water after a tropical rain a couple of days ago.
IMG_2157-1.jpg

packerfan79

Veteran
That sucks Mike, hopefully the next round will be awesome. Sometimes growing can be a real challenge. I didn't finish a crop in 2019. Got to flower 3 times and each time something went haywire. 1st time was pm, 2nd time was when the neighbors kid set his house on fire, and did some minor damage to our house, 3rd time was when I really pissed off the wife with a dangerous stunt in her words..

unnamedmike

That sucks Mike, hopefully the next round will be awesome. Sometimes growing can be a real challenge. I didn't finish a crop in 2019. Got to flower 3 times and each time something went haywire. 1st time was pm, 2nd time was when the neighbors kid set his house on fire, and did some minor damage to our house, 3rd time was when I really pissed off the wife with a dangerous stunt in her words..

Hi packerfan79, thanks for stopping by ! :wave:
I totally agree with you, growing is not always easy. I am happy, because this last harvest was over the gr / watt. But it has been a horrible year with so much plague, and other setbacks. I havnt had your problem with childrens my nemesis have been rats and mites, it seems that I have solved both. Happily, my wife supports me with growing, even though she doesn't smoke.
I'm very excited now that I have a dedicated space just to make seeds (one of my favorite hobbies) and with all the new genetics I'm waiting for. Another day, another dollar

unnamedmike

super silver hashplant F2 - plant selected among 50 seeds, 26 females, finally revegeting. She was definitely the best of this round.
IMG_2191-1.jpg

IMG_2192-1.jpg

IMG_2193-1.jpg

The doors, cut from the female more haze leaning.
IMG_2200-1.jpg

The doors, male, the only one that im keeping this round.
IMG_2197-1.jpg

Big sur holy weed, repro. 9 bshw and a cutting of my Lilly keeper.
IMG_2205-1.jpg

unnamedmike

Woop! Happy that your SSH reveged Mike! What made you choose it over the others?

All the sshp f2 were very the same, little variation. Very similar to the F1 seeds, which were also very similar to each other. This plant that Ive chosen, was the same in everything, but multiplied. resin x3, aroma x3, flavor x3, power x3. In production is not the best. Gives buds with almost no leaf.

unnamedmike

New genetics to play. I couldn't be happier:
Old mexican mix, Canyon cooper(Mexican classic line), panama'74 ... durban'70*thh, amnesia short term (i dont know what that... amnesia*lowryder?) and Barra Pakistan.
This new ones, added to the bshw and demon latcher, gonna make full my next year.
IMG_2187-1.jpg

unnamedmike

Bshw
IMG_2209-1.jpg

Mango vision cuts, for sexing.
IMG_2211-1.jpg

Demon Latcher
IMG_2218-1.jpg

The doors#5
IMG_2214-1.jpg

SSHP f2#1-3 re vegging
IMG_2221-1.jpg

Surreal f2
IMG_2215-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2218-1.jpg
    IMG_2218-1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 27

funkyhorse

Hi Mike
Sorry to bother, I am curious to know how many Doors seeds you sprouted and how many females/males in total you got
Thank you very much and enjoy your sunday

unnamedmike

Hi Mike
Sorry to bother, I am curious to know how many Doors seeds you sprouted and how many females/males in total you got
Thank you very much and enjoy your sunday
Hey funky!:wave: Thanks for stopping by. 6 males and 6 females. Im keeping a haze leaning male and 6 females.

unnamedmike

19 days

Destroyer2 and amnesia1 in the front plane.
IMG_2241-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2241-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.9 KB ID:	17973965

IMG_2238-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2238-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.4 KB ID:	17973966

ssh4 in the front, ssh8 at back
IMG_2247-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2247-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.3 KB ID:	17973967

Amnesia8
IMG_2232-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2232-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.6 KB ID:	17973968

Destroyer2
IMG_2235-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2235-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.8 KB ID:	17973969

Two of the bshw are very quick males, so i moved this 2 guys back to the growing area, to avoid early pollination.
IMG_2224-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2224-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	17973970

I love this lady ! mouthwatering and look like she gonna be ready for cuttings soon ! taste like incense and roses / carnation. Effect: a non sleepy elephant tranquilizer.
IMG_2225-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2225-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.3 KB ID:	17973971

The doors5 flowering
IMG_2245-1.jpg

The doors#5 cutting
IMG_2226-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2241-1.jpg
    IMG_2241-1.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 26

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrats on the reveg... sounds like a nice pheno. Always great to see those fresh leaves start growing out of the old buds !

unnamedmike

Im having problems to pop the Panama seeds that i been keeping in water for 5 days. may be old seeds ? ... next batch to test: Cooper canyon (old mexican line)

IMG_2250-1.jpg

IMG_2252-1.jpg

Heartagain

Hey buddys :friends:​

A few months ago i started an "endless" thread, but i think something became corrupt with the forums update, and the photos that im posting in that thread keep disappearing. I hope its gonna be solved starting again...
For those who want to catch up, this thread is the continuation of this other.
I have 12 lillys (original delicatessen) and 9 surreal (maha kala) blooming at 12/12 for 23 days. Yesterday they had the first day of photoperiod 11/13. The two strains are good companions, they grow and flower in a similar way, the only differences are the aroma, and the rigidity of the branches, but visually almost none.

Surreal´s and Lilly´s
​ ​ ​

Confirmed, the same plant from cutting shows sex before the plant from seed.
Haze#1 cutting

Haze#1 plant from seed

24 original haze starting, this time growing in 50/50 coco + perlite instead of 100% coco coir.

Nice

Latest posts

Latest posts