What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The endless thread, part 2

unnamedmike

Ive not smoked for weeks, so I harvested early, an ssh cross plant. I've made brownies with the plant and I've been all day like Maradona in his European years. 8 servings left :skiiing:

Taking advantage of the extra vitality induced by the magic brownies, Ive planned that I will grow in my new outdoor spots. And since I'm still not sure what the results of my keeper plants cuttings will do, I'm popping more seeds. I have 12 seedlings of The doors already growing, and they are joined by 14 original haze "f2" fast phenotype (my own seeds, open pollination of Todd's quicker seeds) Im also popping 6 super silver haze (multi male)*d2(Colombian leaning) and 6 super silver haze*d3 (thai leaning)

These two pics are sister plants of the males ssh used in both ssh*destroyer crosses
IMG_0437-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0437-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.9 KB ID:	17904698

IMG_0626-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0626-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	17904699

and Destroyer#2 (Colombian pheno)
IMG_0475-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0475-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	17904700

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Give me some of that pep in your step :biggrin:
Are they guerilla spots?

At home, they are two "big" skylights. Ive not used them almost (just to make seeds) because of the rains (here when it rains the sky falls) but Im already making a couple of transparent roofs to be able to bloom without worries.

unnamedmike

:laughing:

Today the plants are doing a week into 12/12. Im watering 200ml * 3 times/day ec 1.2 (well ... in fact 600ppm, i dont have ec meter)
IMG_1994-1.jpg

unnamedmike

I feel a mixture of euphoria, because I havnt seen mites for many weeks, and tension, because I havnt smoked decently in months (and what remains ...) To alleviate this feeling a bit Ive bought a pack of body's Space monkey (one of the best commercial strains that I've tried) :woohoo:
Im waiting too the arrive of more cococoir, to finally be able to pop 14 MAHA KALA Mango vision seeds :greenstars:

I've been busy popping seeds to fill the skylight, so far: 12 the doors, 8 ssh*destroyer3 and 20 todds "original haze" F2. I made these haze seeds using 3 males and 3 females very fast and very indica looking (too much) from among the 33 seeds that I germinated months ago. My first opinion is that they are not pure haze, time will tell. I hope I'm wrong, since it was 10E every seed, and the fact that they are not pure is a very ugly scam :badday:

todds dwarf haze:
IMG_2022-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2022-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.9 KB ID:	17915017

IMG_2023-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2023-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	17915018

IMG_2024-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2024-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.3 KB ID:	17915019

IMG_2025-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2025-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.5 KB ID:	17915020

The doors
IMG_2021-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2021-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.5 KB ID:	17915021

IMG_2029-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2029-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.4 KB ID:	17915022

Ssh*d3
IMG_2020-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2020-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	17915023

IMG_2030-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2030-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	17915024

Ive purchased a small tent to be able to do my crosses without use space of the actual flowering area. Im reversing destroyer2(colombian leaning) and destroyer3(thai leaning), to pollinate D2, D3, Ssh8, Ssh4 and Amnesia6. My goal with this crosses is to mix my genetics more stupidifying / non sleepy

D2 and D3 finally ready to STS. They look pissed, that's due my technics to force the flowering, is working. I just want a bit of pollen from this plants.
IMG_2033-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2033-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.4 KB ID:	17915025

IMG_2035-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2035-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.2 KB ID:	17915026

IMG_2036-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2036-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.2 KB ID:	17915027

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I feel a mixture of euphoria, because I havnt seen mites for many weeks, and tension, because I havnt smoked decently in months (and what remains ...) To alleviate this feeling a bit Ive bought a pack of body's Space monkey (one of the best commercial strains that I've tried) :woohoo:
Im waiting too the arrive of more cococoir, to finally be able to pop 14 MAHA KALA Mango vision seeds :greenstars:

yes! and I am also curious about your super silver destroyers :D

unnamedmike

My misadventures continue with the "original haze´s" purchased to Authentic Genetics (todd mccormick)
As I said before, out of 33 "original haze" plants I found 6 (3 males and 3 females) very fast, too much. I made seeds with those 6 plants, and a few weeks ago I germinated 20 of those seeds. (The seeds were made in a sealed room, and the only live males were the "original haze" males. I have no growing males, i dont keep males, only female keepers, and I never do more than one cross at a time)
This is what has resulted, inter sexed plants, indica leaning :

IMG_2038-1.jpg

IMG_2040-1.jpg

IMG_2044-1.jpg

And this ones are some of the "authentic" genetics parental used to do the seeds
IMG_2038-1.jpg

IMG_2038-1.jpg

The remaining 27 seeds of "original haze" also didnt result in plants that I would call haze or sativas, but they did take much longer to flower and finish the seeds. I'm germinating a small batch of them, to see what comes out ...
Over the months, I have seen in forums other "original haze" from todd, and neither of those plants looks like a 100% sativa, much less the other haze photographs that I am used to seeing from other breeders ...I dont know if this was a Todd's mistake or if he did it on purpose to shorten the flowering time. Either way it is a very ugly scam, to sell each of these seeds for 10usd, and a bad joke to call the seed bank "authenthic" genetics. I bought these seeds as a breeding tool and medicine, and it has been a huge waste of time and money. The seeds + intercontinental transport + months of electricity...
I'm not going to talk about this "seed bank" again unless someone asks me. Thanks to friends breeders who know how to work properly, I have 4 different lines of pure haze on my way home. And thanks to them I will be able to enjoy authentic haze genetics.

Excuse me for my complaints, and good Sunday everyone!

Last edited:

unnamedmike

yes! and I am also curious about your super silver destroyers :D
14 popped from the 14 mango vision seeds ! 100% popping ratio !

I have several plants starting flowering, to make the fem crosses of destroyer * all. This time with everything that can go wrong, controlled, so I hope you can try them soon. In my opinion they are very special genetics. I would like to know your opinion :chin:

Super silver hashplant F2 beginning the fourth week of flowering.
IMG_2049-1.jpg

IMG_2055-1.jpg

IMG_2056-1.jpg

And these are the doors that I have growing outdoors:
IMG_2041-1.jpg

Super silver destroyer:
IMG_2045-1.jpg

IMG_2046-1.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
14 popped from the 14 mango vision seeds ! 100% popping ratio !

I have several plants starting flowering, to make the fem crosses of destroyer * all. This time with everything that can go wrong, controlled, so I hope you can try them soon. In my opinion they are very special genetics. I would like to know your opinion :chin:

Super silver hashplant F2 beginning the fourth week of flowering.

And these are the doors that I have growing outdoors:

Super silver destroyer:

mango vision will good, I think you have never experienced special laos effect, looking forward to you reaction.

sure man, I will have to grow you gear, thats sure. edit: what would be flowering time for silver destroyers?

RingtailCanyon

Bummer about the haze mike. I’ve been skeptical of Todd since he popped his head after Nevil’s death. I made a post on one of these threads about Todd not being a breeder and it got deleted, so I guess he has friends here.

unnamedmike

what would be flowering time for silver destroyers?
I'm not sure yet. They are a few seeds that I made using all the ssh males in the package, against my Destroyer#3 female. Its the first time that I am going to cultivate them.
The next Super Silver Destroyer seeds will be STS Destroyer2 and 3 * ssh4 and 8, all selected cuttings.

Bummer about the haze mike. I’ve been skeptical of Todd since he popped his head after Nevil’s death. I made a post on one of these threads about Todd not being a breeder and it got deleted, so I guess he has friends here.
I had to re-upload the photos with the Todd's fake "haze" showing intersex traits, I thought it was a problem on the forum but now that you mention it ...

Today more seeds have arrived. Demon latcher (yuhuuuu!) And Big sur holy weed (more yuhuuu!) The DL are Cryptic Labs, the BSHW come from a non-commercial breeder in Santacruz. I can not be happier ! I'm also germinating 40 Surreal (bshw * (tom hill * oaxaca)) F2.
IMG_2062-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2062-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	17920526

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
so what is flowering time for that destroyer and what is flowering time for some of those sshs? :D

surreal is bulking here:

fetch

unnamedmike

so what is flowering time for that destroyer and what is flowering time for some of those sshs? :D
surreal is bulking here:
fetch
Very very nice bud ! mouthwatering !:dance013:
Destroyer3 take 5 months for full flowering, destroyer2, take 2 weeks less, both at 11/13 and ending at 10/14 The ssh´s between 3 and 4 months at 11/13

JustGrowing420

I'm not sure yet. They are a few seeds that I made using all the ssh males in the package, against my Destroyer#3 female. Its the first time that I am going to cultivate them.
The next Super Silver Destroyer seeds will be STS Destroyer2 and 3 * ssh4 and 8, all selected cuttings.

I had to re-upload the photos with the Todd's fake "haze" showing intersex traits, I thought it was a problem on the forum but now that you mention it ...

Today more seeds have arrived. Demon latcher (yuhuuuu!) And Big sur holy weed (more yuhuuu!) The DL are coastal seed, the BSHW come from a non-commercial breeder in Santacruz. I can not be happier ! I'm also germinating 40 Surreal (bshw * (tom hill * oaxaca)) F2.

Germinating seeds like a madman, gotta love it!

Can't wait to see the surreals, they sound and look excellent from the descriptions and photos.

And 40 of them? that would be something to see...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
surreal has many phenos, it is total polyhybrid, despite the fact plants look uniform, I am talking about terps, it is mixing there wildly. some phenos are weaker in terps, but some are jewels. this one is few weeks behind, when I removed lower leafs, she started to smell really strong, sweet vanilla grapes with lemony piss. grapey almost like my favorite bshw cut, but this seems even more intense grapes! you can also see that calyx to leaf ratio is improved at surreals, as bshw is quite leafy for modern standards..

fetch

by the way. just saying that LimeyGreen made mextasy x surreal(mextasy x bshw). so 75% of mextasy and 25% of bshw, two different superior cuts of mextasy involved.. I would not sleep on it :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Very very nice bud ! mouthwatering !:dance013:
Destroyer3 take 5 months for full flowering, destroyer2, take 2 weeks less, both at 11/13 and ending at 10/14 The ssh´s between 3 and 4 months at 11/13

thanks. 4 months for SSH? what the fuck? haha. how long is flowering that super hashplant haze?

unnamedmike

thanks. 4 months for SSH? what the fuck? haha. how long is flowering that super hashplant haze?

Yep, the latest ones, 4 months, totally crazy. Especially considering the thickness of the leaves. Of my two females, the fastest, ssh8, you can harvest her at 11 weeks, but two more weeks do miracles with her. The latest one, ssh4, is totally an NL in appearance, but it takes almost 3 and a half months to finish, she has a very slow development. I discarded the later ones because I didn't like the effect, not magic, like pure amphetamine.
The sshp almost all finished in 3 months, some take a little more, others a little less. My keeper is one of the most sativa of them, also the most resinous and pleasant to smoke. The f2 have been flowering for almost a month, there are several phenotypes, none seem too fast, I estimate that they will also finish in 3 months. Tomorrow Ill gonna upload a photo of the mother sshp that I keep, it could pass for a pure ssh, but she have a calmly high, not sleepy.

unnamedmike

Germinating seeds like a madman, gotta love it!
Can't wait to see the surreals, they sound and look excellent from the descriptions and photos.
And 40 of them? that would be something to see...

Yeah hahaha ! :groupwave: I have a little extra space outdoors, I want to do a good pheno hunting, I don't plan to grow them much, here the photoperiod is 13 hours almost all year round.

Latest posts

Latest posts