What's new

The Dank's 6k Bloom Room

TheDank23

Veteran
Thanks Konopek!

man you need 2 screens hahaha :good:

nice update bro, bet veg is proper :joint:

Oh man, tell me about it. This shit is getting outta hand! Doesn't help at all that the #1 stems are hollow! I supercropped a lot of those tops though so I don't think I'll have to worry too much about that, they've got some big knuckles in em. 2 screens and a stake forest is the minimum for next round. Speaking of next round, thanks for callin me out, here's a veg room shot I got lazy to post last night. :biggrin:

picture.php

Don't worry about big mama there, she got a good watering.

Seeds above ground:
-5 GSC
-2 Banana split
-2 Flo x NL#5 (columbine)
-2 Cronuts
-1 Sour Strawberry
-1 Blackwater (bagseed not shown)
-1 Sour boggle

Only popped 2 of the Banana split, cronuts, sour strawberry, & floxNL#5 so not terrible germ rates. GSC had trouble but after I squeezed and cracked the shells they germed a bit better.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wheres the beans from?

ya its crazy how much support you need when you figure out how to grow me right :biglaugh:

Blackwater OG? Like the Cali Connection cross? grew that bitch out couple years ago, not ganna lie, was some fire, but I was a dumbass who didn't even clone it due to the swerve hate.

plants look good man, real happy.

TheDank23

Veteran
Well, weird double post action goin on here...

maybe a mod could help me out, here's those pics i threw up there.....

picture.php

picture.php

:dunno:

Last edited:

TheDank23

Veteran
Thanks guys! sorry I let this one slip away from me again, I'm gettin better I promise!

My camera phone broke and I've been so damn busy that I haven't really had the time to post much lately.

Pheno #4 ended up herming on me on some lowers, not too bad, but enough to seed most of it, and some of the #1s. Shame cause it smokes so damn good with no cure and finishes fast. Gonna play with her outside this summer...

Pheno #1 was the winner, while not quite as frosty, it fuckin stinks and has a blue hue to it, throws out hand grenades, vegs fast (lanky though if untopped), and best of all, stable, no nanners whatsoever.

Room is gettin cleaned up and prepped, next run is all #1s starting next week, should be interesting. Nug shots comin soon!

:biggrin: :ying:

TheDank23

Veteran
Taking a quick break from cleaning and prepping. Posted a shot on the glue thread a few days ago but I thought I'd throw it up here too. Cause, well, this is some of the best weed I've ever smoked... and definitely the best I've ever grown. While I'm not satisfied with how this round played out (herms and all) I am pretty happy to have something I consider a keeper.

Excuse the not so fantastic pictures, my cameras broken and i'm borrowin the wifes.

GG#4 S1 Pheno #1 3 week flush, chopped at day 65

picture.php

picture.php

Its a little early but I couldn't wait, this gal is straight amazing smoke with no cure. Flavors from quick dry are a chemmy spice on the inhale, and a lingering sweet & sour skunky, fuely aftertaste. Leaves the air smelling sweet and fuely almost like someone mixed gasoline and sugar then left it open all night, in a small room, then opened the door to the rest of your house, intoxicating.

Last edited:

TheDank23

Veteran
:peek:

Starting up soon again, havent quite gotten the perpetual down yet... I know what I need to do now though... cycling in some new genetics while I veg out my new moms. Next round will be all animal cookies.

Got some good stuff from the beans I popped, including a sunset sherbet dominant female of the Banana split :biggrin:

Pics comin soon

:tiphat:

TheDank23

Veteran
Took me a minute but as promised, things are underway!

Pics to get things started

One of my GG#4 S1 #1

picture.php

Two columbine ladies from 303 seeds (Flo X NL#5)

picture.php

Blackwater bagseed girl that wasn't too happy, she got hit w/ some epsom salts and has started to green up again

picture.php

Banana Split from Crockett. (Tangie X Banana Sherbert) Banana sherbert is either a selection of Sunset Sherb or Crockett's Banana OG male X Sunset Sherbert, correct me if I'm wrong please!! Male on left (tangie dom) Female on Right (Sherbert Dom)

picture.php

Cronuts from AlphaKronik, (Forum Cut GSC X Sin City Kush Male) She's lookin like a lady from what I can tell so far, haven't seen pistils yet but pre-flowers are looking calyx shaped. Was a runt from the start but has since busted outta her shell. Supposedly she finishes in 49-55 days so I'm excited to see what happens.

picture.php

cont..

TheDank23

Veteran
GSC bagseeds, Got some FUNKY lookin stuff in this bunch! One of em topped herself, couple Kale lookin ones almost OGKB-like, strong roots on em, they filled up solo cups in about a week and a half.

picture.php

Animal Cookies & a few GG#4 clones in there for the next round, just got foliar fed, and root drenched last night with OGbiowar tea with some other goodies in there. Left in RR a little too long but they are bouncin back now.

picture.php

And finally just a room shot of all the bigger gals

picture.php

Thats all for now, Life has been real busy... Back to work!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Really nice grow man!!! Those glue s1's look real proper. Makes me wanna get into my stash of GG#4 s1's and pop some to see what's up.

Croptober

Looking good, and your cookies do look OGKB-ish the second one on the top row and the bottom and right solos. I'd watch those closely especially if they grow slow like OGKB does. Hope you find some keepers.

TheDank23

Veteran
Thanks Everybody!

And Crop, well, keep an eye on em cause they were popped at the same time as the rest. And are very slow growing.. They even have the weird shield like serration on the tips of the leaves, just like the OGKB I've seen. Something tells me the one on top your talking about is going to be special...

SpazSkope

Just went through the whole thread.

Exclu shit my man!! The glues are looking hella dank!

Hope u stumble on a couple of gems

TheDank23

Veteran
Well, here we go again, things are pickin up over here...

Animal cookies and few glues startin to hit their stride lookin real happy, cookies bagseeds are in the way back there gettin moved tonight into new tent.

picture.php

Columbine #1 girl didn't seem to like gettin topped, slowed her down a bit but she's doin better now. Stem rub and sap smells like sweet and sour PUKE, yes vomit... in a disgusting, sinus clearing, but you cant stop smelling it kinda way, definitely the NL#5 comin through strong.

picture.php

Columbine #2 girl loved gettin topped, she took it like ain't no thang. Stem rubs are sweet piney and minty with a floral

picture.php

Banana Split lady is doing well, still stankin like a complex orange creamsickle grapey dessert. Shit smells delicious, I can't wait to flower this girl out as soon as backups are ready. (I took a GRIP)

picture.php

Cronuts is takin her sweet time, real slow veggin. Anyone that knows cookies can probably see the Forum in her.

picture.php

Continued...

TheDank23

Veteran
Up next is my GG#4 S1 #1 (I need to shorten that up cause she's gonna be hangin) I was trying out different things on her and taking notes to see what works the best. One on left is in 15 gallon goin beast mode, 30 main shoots at least on her. I think I'm gonna put this girl under 1k and see what she does. Momma on right is getting broken down for clones tonight, I need the space. Glad I tried this, learned a lot and the difference is obvious.

picture.php

And finally a room shot before move everything, hopefully will grab some more pics later tonight of new veg tent if I get everything set up and cleaned. I need to flip somethin soon.

picture.php

TheDank23

Veteran
And before I forget,

Unreg, thanks for stoppin by.

Doubletripleog, Thanks buddy, I definitely recommend gettin into those, there's gold in that shit, Josey and Marrdog rule. I might pop some more one of these days to see if I can find the elusive mocha-diesel-chem FUNK in seedling stage like my first start... still sore from losin that, she had serious potential. This gal is really nice tho, she'll be makin her way around im sure :biggrin:

Thanks SourDank, It is....I keep finding myself checking my jar to see if its magically full of it again....

Thanks for the kind works spaz, welcome to the mag. LOTS to learn on here... soak it up!