What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Dank's 6k Bloom Room

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Glad to hear from you.
Room looks great. All these new plants are bangin.
I'm diggin most of them immediately with the descriptions.
Makes me want to work.
See ya
Plants callin me.

TheDank23

Veteran
DoubletripleOG Thanks bud, yeah it's one girl I'll never give up, also the one girl i always trim myself. She's a breeze, just snip snip snip done hahaha.... besides being a looker the flavor on it is unreal, very strong and stays on your tongue for a while.

Bakedbandit Gracias for jumpin in, yeah its been said before, but a lot of times I feel like a glorified janitor. I'm still learning and trying different things, gotta find a happy medium to fill the canopy yet allow neccesary airflow.

theJointedOne Chunky indeed, thanks g. Definitely not my best round, things would be chunking up harder if i was on top of my trellis game as usual. After the debacle i went through testing Glue S1s I wanted to be able to pull anything showing balls or starting to hermie. So far I've only found a few nanners on Mary Chino #1, doesn't seem to be anything special so not the worst thing.

SirSmokealot Thanks for the kind words. Seen that you fell off for a little bit, figured I'd give ya kick to get back at it. Been a while since I've been this hyped. Seems I've found more keepers than the usual 1-2 out of this hunt. Curious what you think of the GG#5, any better than the #4 or just different?

Here's a few pictures I've snapped over the past few days..

Gelato #2 My personal favorite of the 4 i've got, smells like a creamier, louder cookies on steroids with the familiar sunset sherb undertones. Not to mention she stacks with the best of them.

picture.php

Gelato #1 is also stacking very well, unique body odor kush smell to it. I'm pretty curious to see how she finishes up.

picture.php

Mary Chino #3 has been a sleeper this round. Just now starting to impress with her structure and increasingly Cherry OG scent. Hard to get a picture that does her justice, i'll keep trying though.

picture.php

ONYCD IX Talk about vigour! Had a very light chem-like smell at the beginning of flower but the diesel is coming out in her now, getting stinkier and stinkier daily..

picture.php

Shit is starting to flop like crazy, another week and i'd be seeing some broken branches for sure. Thats all for now, back to the room to do some more staking.

:ying:

TheDank23

Veteran
Sirsmokalot Gracias hombre!

Decided to keep the hunt rollin and popped the following

Headcracker, ONYCD IX - Topdawg
Creamsicle, Orange Julius, Baylien - UnknownProphet
IG Kush - Imperial Genetics
Blackberry X Triple Dubble, Sour Sunset #3 X Triple dubble - My crosses from TD Male selection

Lookin for a nice Male from topdawg, as well as the BB X TD to hit back to the mom. Excited for some baylien!

Gearin up for next round, back to big pots and big plants! 5 lights, 4 ladies per light in 10 gallons, Co2, Trellis, Biobizz, and Aptus. Got 2 free ambassador packs last week so I might as well use em. Should be a fun show...

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You found a tripple dubble male, yikes! Have you any other Cannarado gear?
Congrats on the find.
Your crosses sound real nice.
Can't wait to see what you get.
I'm subbed up now.

TheDank23

Veteran
I'm runnin 3 tables of Skywalker OG, then 2 mixed tables of stardawg, key lime pie, with a G#4 and random cookie cut thrown in there for my head.

This is the G#4 cut I thought I lost, labels got mixed up and here she is again. This is her in a 3 gallon this past summer given barely any attention. She's STRONG!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We'll see how she does this round in a 10 gallon, already stacking much harder. Haven't grown OG in years so we'll see if I can get the skywalkers to perform.