What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Dank's 6k Bloom Room

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to the glue club :dance013:

The container size is space oriented, more space = more time = bigger plants. Well it would be my situation.

im currently transitioning from a lot of strains to 5 or 4 and creating a system.

Oasis cubes for clones, 3in square plastic containers, then 2 gallon for a few weeks to give roots a chance, then veg. I might do 3 gallon smart pots tho, since I wanna do less plants but bigger.

The expo doesn't mean u gotta listen to anybody lol! I just get all the hand me outs and if you do wanna spit some game with the reps you can get HOOKED UP.

TheDank23

Veteran
Welcome to the glue club :dance013:

The container size is space oriented, more space = more time = bigger plants. Well it would be my situation.

im currently transitioning from a lot of strains to 5 or 4 and creating a system.

Oasis cubes for clones, 3in square plastic containers, then 2 gallon for a few weeks to give roots a chance, then veg. I might do 3 gallon smart pots tho, since I wanna do less plants but bigger.

The expo doesn't mean u gotta listen to anybody lol! I just get all the hand me outs and if you do wanna spit some game with the reps you can get HOOKED UP.

Thanks buddy, happy to join. Although these are S1 clones so I'm not sure I get to hang out with the cool kids just yet. :biggrin:

Tight! Sounds a lot like what I've got goin on here. Clone in rockwool, 3 in square pots, then 2 gal smart pots for a few weeks till I see roots poppin out the bottom, then 2 gallons go directly into 7 gallons. No slicing the entire bag and transplanting, what I like to do is make a few cuts (avoiding roots as best I can) around the bottom and sides to let direct soil to soil contact. But with these girls, I'm not sure i'll even need to do that.

Sounds like a good time at the expo's, I'll definitely linger more at them now for the freebies, but I'm not big into spitting game, much less to reps, I want stuff that works, not the latest snake oil/gimmick. I'm more of a "try this" and hand you a nug kind of guy, and hopefully they start spittin game at me. But I don't stick my neck out like that unless its got me seein stars.... if ya catch my drift

picture.php

Anyways, Girls are almost 2 weeks from clone, I've got 1 maybe 2 lil ones i might just toss of give to a friend, they don't seem to be doin much of anything except for rooting maybe. Transplanted half of em tonight, rest get done tomorrow. Speaking of roots....

picture.php

And I'm off for a nice fat bong rip before bed!

Last edited:

TheDank23

Veteran
Hey everybody.

Quick veg update here, things are going smoothly. Pheno #1 is way outgrowing #4, but 4 is bushing out more. To be clear these are S1s of GG#4 and i'm running 2 phenos from seed pop.

#1s on left #4s on right

picture.php

Noticed what i think to be the very beginnings of a potassium def on a few #1s so I went ahead and gave them their first feed.

EDIT: Not sure this is a potassium def. after looking around a little more I think it might be a calcium deficiency will post pics in a minute

5 mL of grow micro bloom per gallon, then added water till I got 350 ppms, 0.7 EC @ 6.4 ph. I'm thinking next watering I'll hit them with the same thing and then a Tea on the 3rd. Sound good to anyone? I've been searching the glue thread to see what people are maxing out at. I remember something about her stalling out when EC gets too high, I don't remember that number though....

Here's my tea recipe to get these 2 gal bags kickstarted.

- 3/4 gallon distilled water phd to 6.5
- 1 TBSP Root pack (caps bennies)
- 20 mL hi brix molasses
- Small handful of EWC
- Pinch or two of Alfalfa meal

Ingredients placed in cheesecloth left to Bubbled for ~24 hours w/ 2 airstones for even o2 distribution. Diluted w/ 5 gallons of distilled water. Am I doing any of that wrong? is this too much? Haha I have soooo many questions this is my first time brewing a tea. Please someone let me know if I got this all wrong, any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:

TheDank23

Veteran
10 Times more vigorous than my last round :woohoo:

picture.php

Girls are getting put into 7 gallons this weekend, these girls are calmag whores!!

:tiphat:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice! The girls are looking happy.

Is that one big pot a 7 gal?

:tiphat:

TheDank23

Veteran
Thanks Dankdemon, they are healthy, but I want em healthier!

After a heavy cleaning..... environment, pests, and good genetics no longer being an issue, I only have to battle myself to become a better grower, which is in my opinion the only way to do it from now on. To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement.

Hey marlo, :tiphat:

Yup that one is a 7 gal, huge right? Transplanted her early cause I'd give her a 1/2 gal of water/nutes (more than others around her) and she'd be almost bone dry the next day, which was causing some deficiencies, BIG roots... I'm gonna have to scrog the left side, and bump up the nutes (GG#4 s1 pheno #1) real soon after transplant to control the vertical growth, probably double screen...... time for some planning & another trip to home dePot :dance013: She's a hungry bitch

Right side (GG#4 S1) pheno #4 clearly has sour bub characteristics, maybe sour dub? I've never tried it tho, shorter, slower vegger, fatter leaves, bushier..

I was pruning some lowers last night and got hit with some serious funky sour lemon lime cream soda stank, I mean whole room stinkin, so thick you can taste it, maybe even swim in it kinda stank. Stem rub is same but more pronounced. I can't wait to see what she does in flower. Time to hang the filter.... She bad :whee:

Last edited:

TheDank23

Veteran
#1s got transplanted last night, bout to start on the #4s....

picture.php

Will try to post pictures once done for a before and after. I gotta start staking up the left side soon..

TheDank23

Veteran
Final transplant done! :dance013:

picture.php

I'll be keeping 2 moms of pheno #4 and 1 Mom of pheno #1. The original mothers from seed are still alive and kickin, and I have more S1s to pop if I'm not satisfied with these girls after a few rounds.

New mother/veg/clone room getting put up this weekend. I'm about to go batshit crazy cleaning, should be fun. Time to take some measurements for pondliner until I can get some tents in there and keep it organized. Hopefully I'll be able to bring a huge #1 in a 7 gal into there safely. I realized that late, thats why theres two #4s in 2 gals still.... DOH!

TheDank23

Veteran
Hey crop,

Thanks bud! Taking clones of the #1s today, topped then training and veg for another week. The #1s will go in the back because the lights move all the way up to 8.5 ft, so I don't have to worry as much about height. Planning to flip on thursday or friday next week!

Last edited:

TheDank23

Veteran
Last Veg update

Last Veg update

What up IC? Shits about to get interesting over here, these girls are going beast mode. Tomorrow these girls get flipped, mothers are being moved into veg room, which is being finished today. Its about time, thank god the 2 lights everythings under at the moment go up to 8 ft. with 2 ft clearance above, these #1s are gonna need it. 4k fired up tomorrow!

First here's my mother of Pheno #1

picture.php

#1 side

picture.php

#4 side

picture.php

The one in the middle up front is 1 of 2 mothers for #4, other one not pictured. Things are going well!

:dance013:

TheDank23

Veteran
Got everything set up for the flip the past few days then cleaned the room again, everybody is super happy. Wondering if I waited too long to flip, oh well, time to see what happens.

picture.php

Veg room is mostly set up. Gotta get my t5 working though.

picture.php

:dance013:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a nice clean set up man.

Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!