What's new

The Dank's 6k Bloom Room

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Terrific job! You didnt wait too long to flip. I think you will be just fine. :D

Looking forward to watching your room explode. :plant grow:

TheDank23

Veteran
Thanks Lester, thanks dogooder, Stick around!

Thanks trichosaurus, I think its just the 'noob' in me that was worried, forgot I wasnt working with a little tent for a minute there.

Anyways here's a closeup of the #4 pheno (GG#4S1). They are definitely sour dub leaners, stinking of sour lemon lime almost fizzy skunk.

picture.php

Happy and healthy! Just now beginning to throw some pistils if you look real close.

The #1s have taken on an extreme sour skunk fuel smell, no more need for a stem rub, just brushing up against a leaf has my shirt stinking. I'll get some more shots tonight of them but for now here's a room shot at day 6, filling in nicely. Gotta get those bitches staked and the scrog net built this weekend before it gets too late.

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was going to ask about canopy management

but I wanted to see it play out lol :D

cause I could tell stakes woudln't get the job done and lol, you'd have some good problems on ur hands :D

nice update bro!

Happy New Years!

Hey dank,just read through your whole thread. Good improvement over last few months! I love when people actually care about this! Stoked for you on the Glue, I just hacked my 1st round of gg#4 a month ago. Love it!! You will to. Everything looking good.Def be watching this one !!!! Happy new year

p.s. check out the gorilla glue #4 thread in the strains and hybrids threads! shes a light eater and theres so much info on her there...

TheDank23

Veteran
Thanks Crop, happy new year your tent looks awesome, yours are easily healthier

Hey InNVboarder, Thanks, Balls to the walls as they say, and I don't know any other way! Happy new year!

Light feeder indeed, I'm not gonna push her a hair over 1.4EC and I'll probably only hit that around week 4. These are S1s of the Gorilla Glue #4 though so they may vary in flowering times a little.

I can already tell the #4s (GG4S1 pheno #4) are going to be a bit faster, as i mentioned I think they're sour dub leaning, short and stout and are packing on pistils faster. While the #1s (GG4S1 Pheno #1) are definitely choco? diesel leaning, I'm expecting heavy yeilds but possibly longer flowering time as they are stretchier , some would easily hit ~6 feet if I dont scrog soon.

All this is just observation though, just gonna have to wait and see what the ladies tell me they want.

Whiteberries, you got me and the mrs laughin real hard, I'm a big seinfeld fan. Idk if I would call it big thangs, I'm just tryin to keep my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground. But thank you very much, and happy new year! Year of the dank! :biggrin:

i was going to ask about canopy management

but I wanted to see it play out lol :D

cause I could tell stakes woudln't get the job done and lol, you'd have some good problems on ur hands
:D

nice update bro!

Happy New Years!

LOL, wishful thinking.... :moon: now I'm scrambling to get 4 5x10 scrog nets in place, double layered, making a 10x10 area total, just gonna hook em straight into the walls in the next few days before end of week 2 and start weaving everything through. I'm already crawling to water so why not?

Gonna be a pain in the ass, should have done it long ago and let them fill the screens in. If these girls blow up like I think they will they're gonna need lots of support.

Thanks everybody for stoppin in :dance013:

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Check out the DE bulbs...Stagger hit 14.5 with 6K of DE's in a 12x12, may not be big thangs to you but that's big thangs to me :p

Still, they're gonna be some monsters :good: Hell yours are already bigger than the ones I call monsters @ choptime :laughing:

TheDank23

Veteran
Whiteberries For sure I've had my eye on that thread for a minute, stagger absolutely slayed that round!

Hopefully my plans for an outdoor run this summer pan out, I'm popping seeds tomorrow and planning. If my dreams come true then you'll see what I call big thangs.

Had a small problem with a window I didn't seal up well enough, caused a small light leak during lights off today, super tiny pinholes, hopefully I caught it before any damage was caused. Went ahead and covered it up with some reflectix, stapled and gorilla taped the shit out of it, then retaped cut in panda film inside and out for double strength. Nothins gettin through there.

Anyways, day 12 update. The girls seem to be about done stretching, and stretch they did, filled out nicely. I'm playing catchup trying to get supports in place before things get too crazy. F@#% those fiber nets, those things rip and break so easily...

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a close up of the taller #1s, maybe give her some more N, or keep veg feed for the first 2-3 feeds of flip.... I know someone said that to me before... Dankdemon? Stem rubs gives off that rich skunky fuel smell that seriously brings me back to the corner of 28th an .... oh well you get the point. I'm an east coaster originally so good sour diesel hold a place in my heart not many supposed sours out here on the west coast fill.

picture.php

Close up of #4s, Either I'm doing all the right things, or this girl is hardy and will take whatever gets thrown at her (definitely the latter) cause she looks/smells amazing. Sour lemon lime kind of like pushpop or something??.. idk its wild, aggressive as my partner would say :) Ganja gods must be smiling on me cause I kept 2 mothers of this one.

picture.php

Tips are a little yellow, been going half strength on everyone, maybe back off a little bit?

Last edited:

TheDank23

Veteran
Seed poppin time! Pretty excited for all of these, especially these columbine, I haven't seen anyone anywhere running these...

picture.php

Supposed 'thin mints' are bagseed from what came to me as thin mints, I'm not so sure though, but it is different than the forum cut thats for sure.

And BOG well, his reputation speaks for itself, haven't seen many running this one either, lets see what I can find!

TheDank23

Veteran
Hey Crop, good question! I found em, and smoked it, here's what it looked like. Again, I doubt these are 'thin mints' but is definitely different than the forum cut i've had around here. More cherry cookie dough than og.

picture.php

Its a seed poppin frenzy over here!!!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm beyond HYPED to pop these ^

TheDank23

Veteran
Crop, Could be... I actually just lit up some platinum cookies from the green door, while it may be a different cut, it doesn't have that salty chocolate dough flavor I know so well of the platinum. IDK with these polyhybrids, genetic expression is all over the place, so it may very well be.

Sir smoke, I about jumped out of my seat when my buddy pulled those out. Germed everything but that and the sour tsunami x querkle. I want to make sure I still have my seed popping down 1st. But hopefully we'll see some action tonight and these babies will get popped

Last edited:

TheDank23

Veteran
Quick day 25 update

These #1s got away from me a little bit. I was afraid to push em too hard in veg and early flowering so they've got some nitrogen def. Bumped up the feed and they seem to be doing better now, new growth looks darker, throwing more pistils.

picture.php

Weird exposure with these active eye glasses

picture.php

Close up of #4, These girls also showing slight deficiencies but look at the structure on em. I'm diggin it.

picture.php

Pics of veg room tonight.

Last edited:

konopek

Quick day 25 update

These #1s got away from me a little bit. I was afraid to push em too hard in veg and early flowering so they've got some nitrogen def. Bumped up the feed and they seem to be doing better now, new growth looks darker, throwing more pistils.

View Image

Weird exposure with these active eye glasses

View Image

Close up of #4, These girls also showing slight deficiencies but look at the structure on em. I'm diggin it.

View Image

Pics of veg room tonight.
nice Bud's bro. K+

Latest posts

Latest posts