What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's a shame that everything comes down to race,like I said Trump was not my 1st or 2nd choice in 2016.

Just as soon as a democratic candidate runs on the policies of middle America I Will vote for him/her.

This thread should really be renamed.

Zeez we've spoken do you think I am a racist?

Like trump didn't have enough clusterfucks going on at the same time he had to bring racism into the election conversation and of course he's on the wrong side. His recent comments are racist no doubt.

Do I think you are a racist? No. Absolutely not. :tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good because there are many who voted for Trump who are not a racist,when bigtaco said he would be afraid to bo to a Trump rally with me out of fear of a redneck stomping him,firstly I was only joking mind you.
Secondly I have no idea of anyone's skin color,religious preferences,and can honestly say none of that matters to me.Also if bigtaco were with me and someone attacked him I would have his back,not the rednecks

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Dude, I have no doubts about you.
If I did anything to cast that shadow on you it was not my intention and I apologize for the inflection.

I am pretty much zero tolerance about racists.

med4u

Veteran
Congressman Elijah Cummings, a man who marched with Martin Luther King, states publicly that trump's comments are racist and that trump is a racist.

Your comeback is denial and calling liberals racists?

This statement only serves to show your ignorance of the landscape of politics today ,Elijah Cummings, Obama and for that matter the entire black caucus aswell as your newly idolized
four freshmen of the apocalypse,all embrace the racial depravity of Louis Farrakhan,who is the black racist equivalent to David Duke or whoever is running the kkk nowadays
For you to bring Cummings name up is truly ironic and ignorant of fact
It would behoove you to do some research of folks who you think shore up your illinformed statements

http://jewishjournal.org/2018/11/15/hold-farrakhan-and-his-associates-responsible-for-their-words-and-deeds/

med4u

Veteran
Not all racist are of the same color
I know this pains those that want to believe otherwise but it is a harsh reality we must come to grips with if our intention is to unify...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This statement only serves to show your ignorance of the landscape of politics today ,Elijah Cummings, Obama and for that matter the entire black caucus aswell as your newly idolized
four freshmen of the apocalypse,all embrace the racial depravity of Louis Farrakhan,who is the black racist equivalent to David Duke or whoever is running the kkk nowadays
For you to bring Cummings name up is truly ironic and ignorant of fact
It would behoove you to do some research of folks who you think shore up your illinformed statements

https://jewishjournal.org/2018/11/1...ciates-responsible-for-their-words-and-deeds/

Being called ignorant by someone who makes a statement like this is a badge of honor. Thank you.

I see you still have your liberal Gene Wilder avatar. Good for you.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, I have no doubts about you.
If I did anything to cast that shadow on you it was not my intention and I apologize for the inflection.

I am pretty much zero tolerance about racists.

I didnt think you did,I just wanted to make sure that because I voted for Trump in 2016 is not a reflection of my views on race.

If i thought anyone on here was a real racist i would be pm'ing gypsy and mods to have that person banned.

I hate when people are called racist and nazis,its thrown around way to easily imo,kinda diminishes how fucking bad those values,or lack of are.Those terms suck when they are not targeting with true conviction.
And I dont think for a second you or DJXX,or many others on here would even speak to a nazi or racist in anyway that could even be contrived as cival,as I wouldnt.:tiphat:

med4u

Veteran
Being called ignorant by someone who makes a statement like this is a badge of honor. Thank you.

I see you still have your liberal Gene Wilder avatar. Good for you.

You really have no clue do you?
Ignorance must truly be blissful in your world...enjoy

I notice you changed your avatar...why not Farrakhan or Cummings...or Hitler even? Something to show your new badge of honor off perhaps

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I didnt think you did,I just wanted to make sure that because I voted for Trump in 2016 is not a reflection of my views on race.

If i thought anyone on here was a real racist i would be pm'ing gypsy and mods to have that person banned.

I hate when people are called racist and nazis,its thrown around way to easily imo,kinda diminishes how fucking bad those values,or lack of are.Those terms suck when they are not targeting with true conviction.
And I dont think for a second you or DJXX,or many others on here would even speak to a nazi or racist in anyway that could even be contrived as cival,as I wouldnt.:tiphat:

I have friends and family in Europe. You would not believe how they perceive trump and the things he is saying. I spent a good part of my adult life living and working there. Living just a generation away from seeing nazi occupation first person the parallels are unmistakable. Leaving our European friends and siding with dictators elevates trumps racist comments past name calling and more towards something they know all about. Authoritarianism is making a come back in the world and unfortunately the US has people worried.

Cannavore

Veteran
Just a reminder Bernie has over 2,000,000 individual small donors up to this point in the election cycle. Barack Obama only had 280,000 around this time in 2008.

h.h.

Veteran
Not all racist are of the same color
I know this pains those that want to believe otherwise but it is a harsh reality we must come to grips with if our intention is to unify...

Okay. Not all practice it though.

We still have a acting racist leader who is backed by active racists.

You excuse them.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I like Bernie. Funny, allot of people are now echoing the message he's been bringing for 20 years.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it will be Harris or warren....but it's still early.
I was one of the 280000 and he got my vote for both his terms.
I really thought he was the best shot for us to unite the country.He is definitely the best speech giver since MLK

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Too early to call. It definitely looks like some of the 1% ers are loosing traction and falling away.

Cannavore

Veteran
I like Bernie. Funny, allot of people are now echoing the message he's been bring for 20 years.

The DNC may be corrupt but they aren't stupid. They see the way their party is headed (Scandinavian social democracy) which is not the ideology of the ruling class or DNC so they pack the stage full of varying degrees of Bernie clones to strip Bernies support base by advertising younger "progressives" with the same platform.

Problem is it's just rhetoric. The people who own and run the Democratic party have more in common with Republicans than they do actual leftists like Bernie & Justice Democrats.
This is why "both sides" go after AOC, Bernie, and others.
Hell theres a group called Third Way, which is ran by corporate Democrats and has members like Harris and Bootyjudge and basically the entire group exists to find ways to stop Bernie.

med4u

Veteran
Okay. Not all practice it though.

We still have a acting racist leader who is backed by active racists.

You excuse them.
This is simply your opinion,probably born of media frenzy,but your opinion non the less,I dont see it the same
I make no excuses for their beliefs or who they support...nor would I for yours
One must be tolerant of all in a quest to become whole
E Pluribus Unum

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The DNC may be corrupt but they aren't stupid. They see the way their party is headed (Scandinavian social democracy) which is not the ideology of the ruling class or DNC so they pack the stage full of varying degrees of Bernie clones to strip Bernies support base by advertising younger "progressives" with the same platform.

Problem is it's just rhetoric. The people who own and run the Democratic party have more in common with Republicans than they do actual leftists like Bernie & Justice Democrats.
This is why "both sides" go after AOC, Bernie, and others.
Hell theres a group called Third Way, which is ran by corporate Democrats and has members like Harris and Bootyjudge and basically the entire group exists to find ways to stop Bernie.

Bootyjudge.....sounds like an event at a Hooters charity car wash.
But I have to say,he's grown on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.