What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What happened there was such a good vibe in here last night when I went to bed,or was that just a dream.And if it all was a dream Hammer needs to cross cherrycookie x Banana.....lol

h.h.

Veteran
Racists never have good vibes.
Not a talking point.
Real life.
Blind acceptance that others don’t deserve the same respect as oneself due to skin tone or religious background.
Diluted attempts to bypass the issue because by claims of exaggeration or dismissal by dilution or jokery.
This isn’t a pot thread. It’s about deceitful politicians whose words lead to the suffrage of others.
Real life.
It’s bitter and it’s cold.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Racists never have good vibes.
Not a talking point.
Real life.
Blind acceptance that others don’t deserve the same respect as oneself due to skin tone or religious background.
Diluted attempts to bypass the issue because by claims of exaggeration or dismissal by dilution or jokery.
This isn’t a pot thread. It’s about deceitful politicians whose words lead to the suffrage of others.
Real life.
It’s bitter and it’s cold.

^^^^^

You are wrong my friend,posts like yours has one purpose
DIVIDE,and make sure everyone is as "bitter,and cold" as you feel.
Last night was proof we can still disagree,but be civil
I spoke with a few folks that haven't been on my side of the fence.bigtaco was civil with me after he,and I went at it for hours.DJXX and packerfan found common ground.

So your wrong,but I hope ya feel better

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Cannabis coombayah is nice but racism is not cool.

Not the best way to start a day, but "Send them back" targets congresswomen of color and separated children in cages are what we're dealing with.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Not the best way to start a day, but "Send them back" targets congresswomen of color and separated children in cages are what we're dealing with.

It should atleast help to know most of us will transcend beyond races and all be brothers and sisters right back where we came from.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

And we are both old enough to know racism isn't going away,it will be around as long as the human race is.

But hey we can just sling shit at each other all day and just follow the medias lead.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
^^^^^

You are wrong my friend,posts like yours has one purpose
DIVIDE,and make sure everyone is as "bitter,and cold" as you feel.
Last night was proof we can still disagree,but be civil
I spoke with a few folks that haven't been on my side of the fence.bigtaco was civil with me after he,and I went at it for hours.DJXX and packerfan found common ground.

So your wrong,but I hope ya feel better

I think its great some of us can get along. So tell me this. If your pres is not a racist. Then what will it take for him to tell all hate groups he does not want their vote. Better yet for him to tell them to get the fuck out?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It should atleast help to know most of us will transcend beyond races and all be brothers and sisters right back where we came from.

Yes. Humanity stands on a higher plain. Most of us are good people who see people for who they are.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably will happen when the democratic candidates publically state they will not pursue any deplorable votes,but we both know if mosquitoes could vote all spraying would stop....so there's that.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Probably will happen when the democratic candidates publically state they will not pursue any deplorable votes,but we both know if mosquitoes could vote all spraying would stop....so there's that.

So you are saying no chance in hell that our so called pres will ever openly ask all the racists groups in our country to go away?

And you still support him?

Rodehazrd

I think xenophobe describes him best, he fears anyone different from himself, and seems to admire their troubles.:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts