What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They say they’re doing it based on poll performance, so what do the polls say? Is there a varsity/jr varsity thing going on.

No side to be on with this one, yet....

They tried to split the top tier candidates between the two nights so there would be no "kids table". Unfortunately top tier candidates do not get to debate each other this way. Just guessing, top tier gets more air time this way.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never happen: too many of our “elected” officials have their jobs because they ARE *NOT* on board with Lincoln’s famous formula.

Government of the powerless, by the administrative class, for the master class is what they’re being paid to deliver...and their spot in the New Feudal Heaven will only be secure if they DO deliver.

We need to stop trying to awaken, inform, persuade them - we need to turn them out and elect officials who *ARE* on board....

Everything else is a distraction

This is why the Democrats dont stand a chance.The Rich have to much to lose.The Rich run the Government at the end of the day.

That's another reason Trumps BS about deporting 11 million illegals is just a soundbite,his rich friends dont want that,they would have to pay construction laborers,maids,field hands,dishwashers,prep cooks,and everyone else who gets paid off the books who are employed at their interests.At the end of the day whatever is best for the rich is reflective of how it's going to be for the rest of us.....if Bernie were to win,he would pass away soon thereafter....of natural causes of course.

Theres sometimes a fine line between pessimism and realism.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes folks - its just the elite cabal and their psy-ops persuading the 'herd' - us - to turn our wrath on each other - so deflecting any interest in what they are up to - occasionally something leaks out - like the Epstein scandal - but those with the real power and money walk away - even from stuff like that -

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So True read a little about the Dupont dynasty next time your on the porcelain thrown,the appropriate spot for that Holy Shit moment.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Epstein is smart enough to realize if he opened his mouth against the fat cats in his circle,his demise would be soon at hand.
He would have to hire a taster for his prison food,kinda like using the canary in the coal mine approach.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yes folks - its just the elite cabal and their psy-ops persuading the 'herd' - us - to turn our wrath on each other - so deflecting any interest in what they are up to - occasionally something leaks out - like the Epstein scandal - but those with the real power and money walk away - even from stuff like that -

It does look like Epstein is going away this time. He could not get bail, even putting up $100m in collateral.

White Beard

I’m not angry at people who’ve been fed the “real American takeover” their whole lives, I’m not mad at people who worked in offices where they had to listen to right-wing programming week in and week out, I don’t blame people who learned their view of the world from some treasured old friend or comrade or family member.

I’m angry at the ones who use and manipulate that love, connection, love of country and family, to manufacture “opinions” as wedges to split society, break our system of government, and upend the world.

And I’m angry at the ones who help them do it, whatever their reason.

White Beard

I think Epstein is smart enough to realize if he opened his mouth against the fat cats in his circle,his demise would be soon at hand.
He would have to hire a taster for his prison food,kinda like using the canary in the coal mine approach.

Well, Michael Cohen is still alive, and the Russian mafia is no joke.

Epstein doesn’t have to spill every bean himself...everyone at risk (certainly more individuals than we currently know of) is a risk of rollover, and it may only get really ugly behind closed doors, but it will get effing ugly.

Even with our national government in crisis, the Epstein and the Pedophiles story has been the one thing that has united “left” and “right”, and it did so instantly.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Epstein doesn’t have to spill every bean himself...everyone at risk (certainly more individuals than we currently know of) is a risk of rollover, and it may only get really ugly behind closed doors, but it will get effing ugly.

Even with our national government in crisis, the Epstein and the Pedophiles story has been the one thing that has united “left” and “right”, and it did so instantly.

Its amazing how fast turds will unite when the pedi guy in jail knows your dirty business and wants out of jail.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

The story was that he got kicked out of Moron Largo for hitting on a member's 14 year old daughter. Videos show trump and Epstein very chummy partying together like it wasn't their first rodeo. People don't just become pedos. There is likely proof that Epstein has been this way for a long time. Definitely raising a few eyebrows.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yeah but I really dont think a dirt bag like Cohen ever came close to the people who really rule.

Trump is no wheres near the top of the food chain,he's having his strings pulled,and he probably doesn't even know who gepetto is.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like Pelosi daughter said,if it came out who's involved,your head would spin.Slick willy's been awful quiet about the Epstein connection......wonder why?
If I were in the spotlight to any degree,and had the ability to get media attention I would be yelling from the top of the mountain my innocence.But nothing from Bill....just crickets.

DJXX

Veteran
I’m not angry at people who’ve been fed the “real American takeover” their whole lives, I’m not mad at people who worked in offices where they had to listen to right-wing programming week in and week out, I don’t blame people who learned their view of the world from some treasured old friend or comrade or family member.

I’m angry at the ones who use and manipulate that love, connection, love of country and family, to manufacture “opinions” as wedges to split society, break our system of government, and upend the world.

And I’m angry at the ones who help them do it, whatever their reason.

the republicans that are Trumps Robots..know when they get to the door they must check their coat, hat, spine and nads...there isn't a single person on that side with a backbone or a set of balls to go against this president...Listen to Lindsey Graham now...tell me this guy isn't paid off....he spews the Trump rally scrip the second he opens his mouth in front of any camera...totally unlike the Lindsey Graham when John McCain was around...Mitch McConnell was paid $800 million so we know why he acts this way...wtf with all that money, fix that nasty ass lookin neck...its gross ..almost as gross as that camel toe under Donalds chin...face lift time fellas...there are so many old fukkks that need to retire...Wilber Ross..he is the first one that needs a nursing home...old thinking needs to go...thats why they are so afraid of AOC and some younger thinking Democrats...Last election Bernie lit a fire of some great new ideas...though he is old in age, his ideas are fresh and a must...DJXX

White Beard

This is why the Democrats dont stand a chance.The Rich have to much to lose.The Rich run the Government at the end of the day.

That's another reason Trumps BS about deporting 11 million illegals is just a soundbite,his rich friends dont want that,they would have to pay construction laborers,maids,field hands,dishwashers,prep cooks,and everyone else who gets paid off the books who are employed at their interests.At the end of the day whatever is best for the rich is reflective of how it's going to be for the rest of us.....if Bernie were to win,he would pass away soon thereafter....of natural causes of course.

Theres sometimes a fine line between pessimism and realism.

This is a most excellent post!

Your first paragraph lays out the basis for voter suppression beautifully. In all it’s forms, it seeks to actively discourage and suppress voting for only one reason: an active and engaged electorate is their greatest enemy and only real weakness.

If there’s a Hail Mary out there, it’s in that ~50% who historically been unable or unwilling this go to the polls. There a Bloody Mary, too: when GOP voters are conflicted, they have a tendency to just stay home, and GOP voters *are* conflicted over Trump. We talk a lot about how divisive he’s been for the nation, but he turns out to be more divisive by the day for the GOP...voters who had no problem voting for him versus HRC are disliking the idea of voting for him again.

This could easily turn into an election where GOP voters just stay home, rather than vote for either candidate, and the Dems are activated enough to turn out in historic numbers.

This could easily lead to GOP losing house and senate for the next generation, in big enough numbers to allow their usual partisan interference its usual partisan effect. It’s happened before in the wake of very unpopular presidents

White Beard

Yeah but I really dont think a dirt bag like Cohen ever came close to the people who really rule.

Trump is no wheres near the top of the food chain,he's having his strings pulled,and he probably doesn't even know who gepetto is.

Agreed, not my point: it’s possible Cohen didn’t compromise any of his mob connections during his co-operation, but they’re not the crew to wait and see. They like to send messages.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The rich would never let Bernie in,Healthcare,Big pharma,the restrictions lifted for tapping into off shore drilling...etc
Like I said theres a fine line between pessimism and realism.

DJXX

Veteran
I want "The Original Republican Party" back...not Trumps version...Trumplicans are nothing like any republicans have ever been....they are not republicans...no way no how..DJXX

White Beard

Its amazing how fast turds will unite when the pedi guy in jail knows your dirty business and wants out of jail.

I was talking about *US*...regular people with very different politics, here and elsewhere...between us, we may be able to force a complete reveal of participants and gophers.

We ALL need our masks off, especially the core participants

White Beard

The rich would never let Bernie in,Healthcare,Big pharma,the restrictions lifted for tapping into off shore drilling...etc
Like I said theres a fine line between pessimism and realism.

Agreed, again...but not fighting back isn’t an option - and there’s that line you point to....

If Bernie were to win, and then die before taking office (or not), that would be deeply destabilizing...which, if you’re one of the ones pulling the strings, would be good enough: whip up more “lone-wolf” attacks, do everything to make the government unstable, FORCE the nation into a constitutional convention, make sure all the delegates are on the payroll, and have enough Republican states to auto-ratify it, then POOF! We’re a different country - no matter what the label says

White Beard

Like Pelosi daughter said,if it came out who's involved,your head would spin.Slick willy's been awful quiet about the Epstein connection......wonder why?
If I were in the spotlight to any degree,and had the ability to get media attention I would be yelling from the top of the mountain my innocence.But nothing from Bill....just crickets.

Laying low is probably the best plan: if there’s evidence that comes out, that’s it’s own thing...best to have not spent the intervening time yelling “don’t look in the box!!! I’m not in there!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts