What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
And we are both old enough to know racism isn't going away,it will be around as long as the human race is.

But hey we can just sling shit at each other all day and just follow the medias lead.

I have to disagree. I think there is much less racism now, al least in our neck of the woods. We grew up in the days of MLK and Jackie Robinson passed when we were in high school. I remember being in the middle of a race riot in Boston. Not good. A bud went to school in Baltimore. At night they sat on their roof, smoked weed and watched different parts of the city burn.

People have to make it change and let others know racism is not cool.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you are saying no chance in hell that our so called pres will ever openly ask all the racists groups in our country to go away?

And you still support him?

I could see him saying that to racist GROUPS...but to think theres a magic wand someone can wave to get rid of millions of racist individuals in the country isn't realistic.
Trump wasnt my 1st choice for president or even my second.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I could see him saying that to racist GROUPS...but to think theres a magic wand someone can wave to get rid of millions of racist individuals in the country isn't realistic.
Trump wasnt my 1st choice for president or even my second.

He should tell all people with unneeded predjudices to get the fuck out. Like anyone leading a good nation would.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to disagree. I think there is much less racism now, al least in our neck of the woods. We grew up in the days of MLK and Jackie Robinson passed when we were in high school. I remember being in the middle of a race riot in Boston. Not good. A bud went to school in Baltimore. At night they sat on their roof, smoked weed and watched different parts of the city burn.

People have to make it change and let others know racism is not cool.

Of course racism is not cool.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He should tell all people with unneeded predjudices to get the fuck out. Like anyone leading a good nation would.

I think that's what he was getting at last week,but of course,he was called racist for that.
Look if no people of color vote for him in 2020 then he's out.

med4u

Veteran
I think most everyone concurs that true blue real deal racism is a negative and unhelpful position to take in today's society
However to use disingenuous racism for political gain is far more despicable in my opinion
One would have to be very young or very naive not to have seen the race card being flippantly thrown about as a political salvo in last ditch attempts to disparage an opponent...so much so that the seriousness of racist rhetoric has become complacent and expected in the democratic party ..to embrace such posturing is at best disingenuous and only serves to further divide and create hatred in those gullible enough to embrace it

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think everyone concurs that true blue real deal racism is a negative and unhelpful position to take in today's society
However to use disingenuous racism for political gain is far more despicable in my opinion
One would have to be very young or very naive to not have seen the race card being flippantly thrown about as a political salvo in last ditch attempts to disparage an opponent...so much so that the seriousness of racist rhetoric has become complacent and expected in the democratic party ..to embrace such posturing is at best disingenuous and only serves to further divide and create hatred to those gullible enough to embrace it

No. To not stand up as a leader and have no tolerance for any hate group. That divides.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think everyone concurs that true blue real deal racism is a negative and unhelpful position to take in today's society
One would have to be very young or very naive not to have seen the race card being flippantly thrown about as a political salvo in last ditch attempts to disparage an opponent...so much so that the seriousness of racist rhetoric has become complacent and expected in the democratic party ..to embrace such posturing is at best disingenuous and only serves to further divide and create hatred to those gullible enough to embrace it

Congressman Elijah Cummings, a man who marched with Martin Luther King, states publicly that trump's comments are racist and that trump is a racist.

Your comeback is denial and calling liberals racists?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think every community needs to come together and make sure all the non racist trump supporters have enough posters and kool aid to spread the word. Make it known none of you support a racist leader.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Once they learn all humans are family maybe then we can start crackin some sense about how to take care of my planet.

Followed one of those intentionally black exhausts trucks yesterday. What the fuck kind shit is that?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think every community needs to come together and make sure all the non racist trump supporters have enough posters and kool aid to spread the word. Make it known none of you support a racist leader.

That would be crossing the line.

The trucks blowing black diesel smoke in your face, Did it have a political bumper sticker on it?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I want a picture of shitheads face when he realizes the only way to make America great is to change all his people into hippys and farmers.

med4u

Veteran

Our nation is full of different folks with different beliefs and different views
To single out any group...whether the majority loves or hates their views would be perpetrating the very thing we claim to be against
Whether it be Louis Farrakhan or David Duke and those that choose to align themselves with them
Everybody gets an equal vote...bottom line

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Our nation is full of different folks with different beliefs and different views
To single out any group...whether the majority loves or hates their views would be perpetrating the very thing we claim to be against
Whether it be Louis Farrakhan or David Duke and those that choose to align themselves with them
Everybody gets an equal vote...bottom line

Excuses. Shitty ones too.

We all get a vote. Maybe we should wear all our opinions on our shirts.

Seems to me like you all agree to support a racist way of thinking you just wish we had a prettier word for it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
:tiphat:I gotta duck out of this shit today. Its nice out.

For the forgetful. Shithead still suck. I know. Policy. So far his all suck. Mostly because they favor industry over sustainability (both are profitable no matter what lies they tell you). And as long as he will not ask all his racist support to go the fuck away he is our enemy. Not leader.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a shame that everything comes down to race,like I said Trump was not my 1st or 2nd choice in 2016.

Just as soon as a democratic candidate runs on the policies of middle America I Will vote for him/her.

This thread should really be renamed.

Zeez we've spoken do you think I am a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts