What's new

The 1000 Watt Saturday Morning Picture Show

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
VERY NICE "NUGS" MAN! GOOD JOB. I have a ? How long do ya leave them hanging after harvested?

I'm a big fan of the slow dry. Cool temps, minimal breeze... i think it takes me a little longer then most people. I usually do a full week but sometimes depending on the density of the bug they are done quicker. I would say 6 days is the average, then into jar for the day, opened at night... for a few days... I have a couple nugs hanging right now that are drying really slowly. Chopped em on Sat and two days later the leaves are just starting to sag..

I will post a pic of my homemade drying cab when it starts getting used... No smell what so ever... sweet.

thank you everyone for the compliments; Kushed, Hazy, mondragon, socachi and growmeds.

Hey Hazy, think i'm gonna leave the thread name as is. I would have changed it earlier but i dont want to get ppl confused and i like the group we have here. I wouldnt want anyone to drop off cuz of confusion. Thanks for the heads up man... Lesson learned since this is my first grow diary. Stick around would ya? Its an honor to have you.

Growmeds - i'm watching your grow too. Loved the recent chop pics.. Delicious looking buds man. Enjoy that. And more to go :respect:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I thought i would snap a few more macros today since i was playing with my microscope... i really like the way these are coming out.

i was also toying with my camera and decided that (when there is $) is going on the list of things to upgrade.

i hope you all like these pics :wave:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
so there are nine strains in there right now (C99, OGK, Purple OG, Grape Ice, Bubba, BullRider, Purple Urkle, Burkle, Shiskaberry)

i can tell you right off the bat which are NOT the best yielders

Purple OG
Bubba
Purple Urkle
Burkle
Shishkaberry

although of these 2 are so beautiful that they may deserve another run, those are Burkle and Bubba

As of day 45 the highest yielder will be C99 but OGK, Grape Ice or BullRider are not too far behind. the Grape Ice is a total resinbomb and i am patiently waiting for the OGK to get done. We'll have to see when its over. I guess I will know for sure in 20 days.

I think i have to give it too Cindy for having the yield that it does for only 6 weeks

greenatik

nice trich shots bro! what kind of camera? i'm in the market for a new one pretty comfortable with cameras thinking of moving on up to a SLR. tired of borrowing a camera :/

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Day 48. Just watered with straight RO, nothing else..

I have a bunch more pics that i will throw up later for now just the usual Saturday update.

Let me know what you think :abduct:

Group Shots

Cindy 1

Cindy 2

Shiskaberry (after 7 weeks i'm starting to like this one now :D Nice Fall red and yellow colors, yum)

Pre-98 Bubba Kush

Burkle (getting a little floppy on the sides.. oops)

Purple Urkle

OGK

OGK2

Purple OG

Grape Ice

Grape Ice

Bullrider

thats the update.

Here's a few large parting shots to get the drool flowing. I'll be back with some more once i have some time.

later All! :wave:

Cindy then OG then Burkle below

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hazy

Veteran
All drool worthy pics. I'm hanging around bro, cause you really do em up right. That GI is fat as can be. You got your Cindy to outdo mine. Mine looked like it didn't yield so well. it was a huge plant and gave me my best yield of anything else. Double what i thought it looked like.

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...very very nice!!!

i like your style!!

can you give some info on your USB scope, please?

do you like it??

is it easy to use??

thanks!

Last edited:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
wow...very very nice!!!

i like your style!!

can you give some info on your USB scope, please?

do you like it??

is it easy to use??

thanks!

Hey Sleepy,

I only have a minute but i wanted to give you the info on the scope.

Its Celestron, Model # 44302. I am loving it! It zooms to like 400x but i wouls say i'm in the 40 - 50 range. I just hooks in to the USB, need no batteries, has its own LED lighting and a SUPER COOL stand.

I'm be back soon.

Later.

Whats up Hazy? Thanks for stopping in. you're the man.

PEACE

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
GOT THE THREAD NAME CHANGED*
Thanks Sleepy! Thanks Hazy!

both of these guys stepped up and offered help when i mentioned it in the thread.

Lots of Love to IC and especially these guys!

:woohoo:

yibidy

that is so sick! you did a great job on those plants, i might have missed where you said you got them but im assuming pnc since they are all pnc strains...i got a bunch of stuff from there but it didnt come out pretty like yours, i got thrips in my grow room and the clones that i have been running a while like pre 98 bubba were fine with the bugs but i had to give away my shishkeberry and grape romulan because they got attacked by the thrips and were pretty much just taking up space, the romulan i got from their hermied cuz of the thrips and i pulled it early. i dont know it looks like it was the indian not the arrow cuz your stuff looks fine, the afghani #1 i got from him didnt get phased by the bugs and i think my bubba came from him cuz i got it from clones2grow and i think he got it from ape so i'm very thankeful to ape, untill i saw your thread though i thought that the shishkeberry was tired as hell but yours came out incredible...i wish i got one of those og clones cuz that thing yielded huge...i got his plat og but i had to pull it early...thats one that i think deserves a second chance i dunno its a good service it just seemed like a lot of the clone only strains are getting tired, i guess some can take it some can't.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great all around, but that cindy 99 makes me hopeful, i just got c99x panama red by wallyduck.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
nice going. let us know on the final numbers.

oh you know it.

TC84 said:
Great looking grow bro!!

thanks man!

FatBlunt420 said:
looks great all around, but that cindy 99 makes me hopeful, i just got c99x panama red by wallyduck.

Nice bro, that will be some trippy shit for sure huh? Set up a grow log when you get it up, i'd like to see that one..

growMEDS said:
Beautiful colors bro! Great work!

thanks bro. your thread is making me think about trying the airpots.. i definitly am changing my containers next time.. i want to move up to 3.5 gal circle pots but the yield comparison with airpots is interesting. Peace man.

:wave:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nata, awesome journal. Buds look heavenly all across the board, great work & thanks for sharing with us! Recent pics look fantastic, love the colors. Ya got em dialed in, and it is a killer batch of strains yer working with. +rep