What's new

The 1000 Watt Saturday Morning Picture Show

hazy

Veteran
Killer updates. Killer strains. I really like the C99. You've done a great job with it. It looks super frosty. They all do.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nata...Congrats on your PoTM nomination..well deserved..great looking stuff here. Great job on this thread as well..good plant structure shots, good presentation...I'm impressed! DD

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
You guys are all too kind. Thank you so much. There is so much amazing nug on this site and to get good vibes from some of the most respected members. just amazing...

things are looking good in there today. I had a little 'incident' with my CO2 regulator. :mad: the thing must have frozen up at some point today because my tank is empty and my CHHC-1 controller recorded 2500 PPM CO2 today, which is its max. :yoinks: I was really excited to get CO2 cranking my little garden but honestly, its a huge hassle. I am going to give it another go, i'll fill up another tank and see if i have this problem again. I think if i INCREASE the flow rate i might DECREASE my chances of this happening again. I think that the constant cycling that in needed at the appropriate flow rate might contribute to the freezing of the reg. If i open it up just a little i dont mind if it over shoots the 1500 PPM because in return there is more time in between burst for the regulator to warm up.

:yeahthats ummm yeah... thats my theory.

Also why i think the CO2 is a pain is because i cant run my carbon filter when it is on so my house stinks, my driveway stinks... its just busch league. The Carbon filter vents the room of smell yeah but would also constantly vent out my CO2. So i tried to run the fan/filter just in the tent, not blowing to the outside, but the humidity goes way up. Basically to do this right i am gonna need the carbon filter running in the tent, recycling air no venting. then a dehumidifier attached to the controller and an A/C. And a damn electrician! Dang it.

But, its all in love so its okay. What else do i have to do anyway?

Sorry for so many words and no pictures. thanks again for all your kind words. another picture update coming Saturday. Its becoming a ritual..

...maybe i will name my next thread 'the Saturday Picture Show' :joint:

later all.

claymoore

if you dont mind me asking but what do you usually yield under that 600w hps per plant? with co2 and then with out co2 ?

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
the 600 is old news. Sorry for the name of the thread, i wish i could change it... I was planning to use mixed spectrum CMH and HPS (400 and 600) but i had issues getting the hood i wanted with 6 inch ducts for proper cooling, so i ending up going with 1000w HPS. I will still use the 400 CMH for early veg next time (then switched to 1000w MH for regular veg). Anyway, i have never run any set up with CO2 before and this time isn't going so hot either. :moon:

lets see, quick recap of my CO2 experience:

Bought the unit 2 weeks into flower. Arrived 3 weeks in.
Ran it for 1 week, the thing died and i had to get it repaired. Lost 1 and a half weeks.
Ran it for another week and the reg frooze up, empty tank.

total functional use out of my $850 investment. 2 weeks :noway:

hopefully next time i will have it running from veg through flower. I am still trying to figure out how to run a fully sealed room with the power limits that i have. Next run might be with the 600w now that i think of it.

thanks for stopping in though man :wave:

tomorrow i will pull them out for a full update. I am looking forward to seeing the trichs on the Cindy since its day 41. I wonder if its getting close??

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
UPDATE TIME! Today is day 41 of fowering. I watered with lucas + cal mag + Bud XL from H&G for a total of 800 PPM and 6.4 PH going in. Some plants started recieving their flush today which was just a heavy watering of RO. Cindy, Burkle, Bubba & Purple OG got only straight water with some BUD XL.

Temps: Max 82.6
Min 67.4
No longer have the CO2 hooked up. Empty tank...

okay, to the the pics. Try to check out how frosty the Grape Ice nugs are. and the really do smell like a vineyard. Yumm!

C99

C99

Shishkaberry

Bubba Kush

Purple Urkle

Burkle

Purple OG

OG Kush

Grape Ice

OG Kush

Grape Ice

Bullrider

Edit: I think i have to break my post into two because i have attached too many pictures.. to continue on the next post.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
continued from above:

Close up of a C-99 Nug

Close up of a Bubba Nug

group shot (without the HPS cranking) Blow these one up if you have a second..

bubba again, sitting in her royal spot.
picture.php

then i wanted to see where thet Cindy was as far as maturity for day 41. Still all very clear trichs. But, i'm not gonna lie and say that i didnt clip about a 3 gram Nug to properly test :joint:

this is the Cindy and here are a few USM Microscope shots of where she's at...

picture.php

opps, that one is a little foggy. I will find the one i meant to post....

picture.php

picture.php

okay, let me know if you have any more questions. It's been a nice day so far.. about the only thing that could make this a little better would be a nap...
:chin:

see ya everyone, thanks for all the support. I hope you like this one. I saved a few good pics to scatter here and there on IC so i'm not just reposting stuff people can get here. Later. Have a good weekend!

:wave::wave::wave:

G

guest5703

looks great!! So many strains to choose from too!!! Man I wish I had a bigger space to flower, I got a 3 ft by 2 ft cab with 800 watts lol. I want a 600 just gotta get the cash....Looks like you got it working really well!!! I'll be back, PEACE!

greenatik

good shit man what a nice grow. love the colors love the strains. you take really good care of your plants, its shows! too bad i missed out on the entire show :/

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
greenatik - thanks for stopping in. you havent missed too much, the funs just starting. All the good shit is just around the corner. From here on out i start pulling a little here and there for 'testing' :) the trichs are going to start popin and the harvest pics will be killer. I cant wait to start sampling the meds. Looking forward to Thanksgiving i'll say that.. :joint:

Cali - man, thanks for the words.. let me know if you ever need something. if possible maybe extend that cab another foot so its a 3' x 3' and drop in that 600. I cant believe you have temps in check with 800w in a 2' x 3' but the 800 must make some tight nugs. wait, are you rocking 133w/sq ft???

Kushed

Just checking in, and WOW lookin like the dank!! I bet smelling even better! Good job man, and I think your bub looks better than mine, what day do you plan on chopping her down?

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Ha Ha i dont know. i was going to check in with you! I was going to just use the scope and see when she's partly cloudy a little amber. I guess i should ask now, how long does pre-98 Bubba go for on average?

i've never run her before i just follow the trichs.. :joint:

i am thinkings about 60 - 65. Koopa had a nice thread comparing Bubba and So Cal Master that i think ended around 65. I'll do some weed research and check it out.

I'm watching yours bro, so let me know when your getting ready and i'll prob be flushing too.

3 more hours until the weekend is over... i'm gonna make them good :D

Kushed

Well either way man your doing a damn fine job :respect:and this is my first time growing the bub, but my buddy who gifted me the cut has been growing it for years, and he always takes it at day 65 and its a one hitter knockout pretty much. And the taste is amazing but I've never tried bubba any earlier than day 65 so i can only speak on that you know.

So keep in mind if you dont want a heavy stone you might wanna take it a little earlier, but me personally thats what i loveee so day 65 is perfect cause I can handle it as long as i dont oversmoke...which isnt a problem lol. Soo ya man sorry to keep blabbbin but Ill probably start the flush in another week or so, still gonna feed them once or twice more cause this lady sure can eat as im sure you know. Good luck man I hope your bubba and other stash all turn out super dank, i know they will:canabis:

hazy

Veteran
Dude, that is seriously a very nice looking crop you got in there. You did them all right.

socachi

God looking shit Nat. I hope mine look like yours in time. having some problems with a couple of my little OG's. Got 6 babies last week and 2 aren't doing so well.

Rock on with that grow

Latest posts

Latest posts