What's new

The 1000 Watt Saturday Morning Picture Show

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I started 2 new small picture threads.

the first is the Cinderalla 99, one photo a week through flowering (one picture taken as clone) and going through to harvest shots. that's here:

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=147362

the other is a collection of my favorite pics of my most photogenic plant, Burkle. I will be adding to this as she matures but i've have never had a plant that loves having its picture taken as much as her. If you interested that's here:

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=147366

Enjoy. I hope you guys like my grow and photowork.

later!

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Thanks Mr. Meds and frankenstein!

i was fooling around with the scope today and thought i would post a few newbies up. I have been heavily favoring the C-99 for photos so i think the tides are turning and there will be some new stuff to see over here soon. How about these to start?

the first one is a Shiskaberry bud i just cut (the total plant weighed just over a zip) and the second is a little Grape Ice, drying as we speak so no weight yet.. both Cindy plants i had yielded just over an ounce each too.

Shisk
picture.php

Grape Ice
picture.php

have a good night folks :Bolt:

bbing

I think you may want to keep your Cindy around for a bit just in case you ever get the urge to pollinate her with something. I think DC and C-99 are in my top 5 for all around breed potential.

Hey Natta, you gotta love those glands on glands that Cindy throws. And that Shishkaberry :pie: <--I dont know why??? But have a pie!
BTW, I kept a couple of my pre98 bubs in small coco and tucked them into a couple of corners. The Buds came out longer (a little less dense) than DWC or large root mass coco (rose containers). Seemed that OGK and Bubba stack a little differently in the shade, but will yeild slightly less dense and slightly lower totals.

:deadxmas:
Steal your Santa

Mr.Meds

It's a winter wonderland in those pictures hahaha. It's beginning to look a lot like christmassss:xmasnut: looking really tasty! What brand of microscope are you using? I'm definitely in the market for a usb scope and that ones doing a good job. I use a Ecoplus at the moment but it doesn't take pictures.:joint:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Hey Sleepy,

I only have a minute but i wanted to give you the info on the scope.

Its Celestron, Model # 44302. I am loving it! It zooms to like 400x but i wouls say i'm in the 40 - 50 range. I just hooks in to the USB, need no batteries, has its own LED lighting and a SUPER COOL stand.

I'm be back soon.

Later.

Whats up Hazy? Thanks for stopping in. you're the man.

PEACE

Mr. Meds said:
It's a winter wonderland in those pictures hahaha. It's beginning to look a lot like christmassss looking really tasty! What brand of microscope are you using? I'm definitely in the market for a usb scope and that ones doing a good job. I use a Ecoplus at the moment but it doesn't take pictures.

oh yeah, no prob.. i mentioned it earlier to Sleepy.

here we go, i quoted myself above.. i feel like an ass.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I think you may want to keep your Cindy around for a bit just in case you ever get the urge to pollinate her with something. I think DC and C-99 are in my top 5 for all around breed potential.

Hey Natta, you gotta love those glands on glands that Cindy throws. And that Shishkaberry :pie: <--I dont know why??? But have a pie!
BTW, I kept a couple of my pre98 bubs in small coco and tucked them into a couple of corners. The Buds came out longer (a little less dense) than DWC or large root mass coco (rose containers). Seemed that OGK and Bubba stack a little differently in the shade, but will yeild slightly less dense and slightly lower totals.

:deadxmas:
Steal your Santa

I'm revegging the Cindy for that exact reason. Solid breeding potential. I dont know how its going to work out with the reveg thing but i'm gonna try it and use some CS (I have GA3 but not using it) to get some pollen. Then i might just let that Cindy pollen fly! (and the Pre-98 will be in the room :D)

thanks man. I'll take that pie and raise you a :xmastree:

Happy Holidays! It's December 1

What's up socachi? :eggnog:

greenatik

i was also going to mention that your urkle looks nothin like urkle. but still bomb nonetheless. theres a lot of stuff labeled urkle floating around its hard to get your hands on the real deal. its mainly orange with hints of purple on calyxes (if temps allow) and on the bottom of buds late flower. real dense and a stink that is unforgettable. like a skunk shitting grapes :xmasnut:

indicameds

Stoppin in to check out the grow. Shit looks fuckin dank. Next time im on the west coast im for sure picking up some cuts of the OGK (fat squat little bastards). I tried to give you some rep for the shisk pic on the last page(looks like pure ice) But I gave you some not long ago on my shroom thread. I gotcha though in the morning, Its deffinetly a rep worthy pic. Keep on Keepin on bro..

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Merry Christmas IC!

About to chop but i thought I would get into the spirit.

Anyone from the 'How happy are you on a scale of 1 to 10?' should see this..

:eggnog:

Be back soon..

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I'm having a good time now!!

My Charlie Brown christmas tree:

picture.php

and some Christmas Buds:

picture.php

picture.php

I might have to keep one up for festivness.. :joint:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
skipped the day job today to finish up in the grow room... everything is now chopped and hanging with a very good first round manicure.

heres the pics from day 63 flowering.

next time i'm here it will be all dry shots. expecting 12-13 ozs.

Eurkle

Burkle

Purple OG

Bubba

OGK

OGK 2

BullRider

thats it. I have tried many samples and this crop burns to the lightest white ash. Very Happy with the solid flush.

later, its been a journey.