What's new

The 1000 Watt Saturday Morning Picture Show

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
update:

After this i should be good with upgrading my room for a little while...
gonna have to figure out how to get this stuff working..

Stoked for my new gear !!! :woohoo: !!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gonna be a fun weekend. And the ladies are starting to get frosty.. :joint:

Later Y'all.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look like you got them dialed. ill be checking back for more beautiful bud shot :D Great strains you got there too !

i'll be watching ngw! looking real dank. it'll be interesting to compare my bio-buckets with your pots with pretty much 100% controller atmospheres. what's your chhc setup?

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Sup Sir? Thanks for stopping in. The CHHC-1 isn't hooked up yet. Just grabbed it but i have been busy with work.. I am thinking that i can get it done this weekend amongst some other upgrades. Check back for the Saturday update. I'll pull all the plants again and get some individual shots. Definitly marked growth from 7 days ago. Where are you at in your project? If you doing a journal i'll tag it and compare notes on our different grow styles. Do you have any plans of staggering the PPM? I was thinking 1500 next week, followed by 1600 until the last few weeks before harvest, then move down to 1250. Any thoughts on that?
Anyway, i'm off to work now. Saturday is the day. After this week the stretch will be done and i'm expecting to see some solid bud set. ...Maybe even a little frost.

Also, for those that have been following along. The Shiskaberry is perking back up. I let the pot totally dry out (almost until a saw some mild wilt) and then hit it with MaxiCrop seaweed extract 1/2 dose, and a full dose of Cal-Mag in RO. She is coming along REALLY well. She is back on Lucas now getting the same dose as the rest.

Other than that, nothing to report. No signs of Mites or PM but i am always watching. Nothing by way of nanners either, good news. Nothing by way of good pollen to make beans, bad news.

See you all Sat. By Sunday i should be able to post a pic of the new set up with CO2 supplementation and the upgraded inline fan to vent the lights, on speed control.

Peace All. Have a productive day! :joint:

Oh, one last bit of good news.. Big Brother to ease off a little bit on Med pts and caregivers!!

Overgrow.

what up. actually no, i planned on just pumping 1500 the whole way. i have 6 ladies, 3 cali hash, and 3 blue hash. they just went into flowering not even a week ago, they're barely even showing hairs yet. they appear to be growing vertically, and with the new addition of co2 i hope to see them take off.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Got my CHHC-1 hooked up today. Also, upgraded the 4" inline fan on the light to a 6" Oracle 450 CFM. I have a speed controller hooked up but i have to keep the fan on high to vent the 1000w (directly outside) and my temps are still through the roof. i have been hovering around 91 - 92.5 all day since i sealed up the tent. before i was keeping it open and had the Can 33 filter and fan combo exhausting the whole time. Now i have the fuzzy logic so i get no CO2 when the fan is on. So i set the fan for 93.0. when it gets that high it cooles it to 90. but once the exhaust is off it starts creeping right back up. i ran the exhaust (no CO2) with the room sealed for 1.5 hrs to test how low the temps got with the tent zipped up and the exshaust on full. Still 91.0. I'm getting really pissed...

be back tomorrow. hopefully with some more ideas...

i have to take them all out for a watering anyway. the buds are starting to look nice. with temps like this i am really starting to worry about hermis/nanners. :wallbash:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I guess i'm sort of keeping this thread for personal record. It's okay, i am looking forward to the detailed notes it will provide that i can learn from in future grows. My only concern now is that i will bump up against the 1000 pic limit on the server after a few more grows. Loving this grow journal idea. I wish i had one for the last 10 years... Ahhh so many buds. :joint:

Anyway, it's sat so on to my weekely update. Everything is looking nice for 20 days. The CO2 is hooked up and pumping. Temps are in check maxing out at 90 degrees. The shiskaberry is making a solid comeback and the stretch has slowed/stopped. Feel free to have a look.

Watered today with RO and Lucas at half strenght plus low dose Cal-Mag. Soon i will have to start bumping up the nutes because of CO2 and more frequent waterings. PH 6.2 PPM 600ish.

On to the pics:

Grape Ice

Burkle

Shishkaberry

C-99

Purple OG

OG Kush

Bubba Kush

Purple Urkle

OG Kush

Grape Ice

C-99

BullRider

A couple group shots

and a close up of the OG starting to frost up

Later yall. Have a good weekend.

damn bro, that OG looks SICK! hey bro, not sure what you're possibilities are but, do you think you could setup an A/C in there? You don't need much space if you take the same route I took and mount the bitch on the wall, and just vent the heat out. i'm actually heating my house with the heat output of the A/C and 1000 watter.

also, is that 600ppm low?

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
What up Sir?

I wish i could hook up a small AC right into this tent but unfortunatly the 20amp that i currently draw off of is MAXED. I cant plug in a single other thing. Nevermind an A/C. Thanks for the suggestion. Thats the same thing i would have said not knowing the situation i have with the electric. As far as the feeding / PPMs go, this watering was supposed to be straight RO because i have feed them constantly since switching to flower. As you can see there is still some yellowing going on and its a bit early for that so i thought that they could benefit from the N in the micro. I did a half strenght Lucas dose. The PPMs would have been around 1200 but i mixed the batch of half of the amount of water i used. On that OG Kush budshot you can see some tip curling so i will go plain water on the next one. After that i am going to run full strenght Lucas and even throw in an H&G enhancer Bud XL. Just a test.. if its not improving the grow after a dose or two i will discontinue.

thanks for the insight bro. looks like we are taking this journey together. :joint:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
sup buddy
nice looking plants you got going ...and quite a line up of names too !!! keep it up

staygreen
JTR

Kushed

Nice man setup man and nice little treasure chest of strains you already got! Ya your bub looks like mine so Im assuming I got the pre 98 too? Cause my buddy never knew I know hes been runnin it for years so all he ever called it was the bubba

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Yeah mine was labeled pre 98 Bubba.. i'm a little behind you thou man, your ladies are looking really nice..

hazy

Veteran
Hey natagonnaworrie, great setup, and you got a really good stable of prime strains. Good to see someone else with the same C99 I'm growing. Caligreen doesn't have it any more, but he was good enough to gift it out so others could enjoy too. I have some in flower right now.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Hazy! What up bro? Ive been watching your grow since before i started mine, Much Love. Yeah, thats the same C i've got. planning on cutting some at 6.5 weeks, 7 weeks and 8 weeks to find what i like. just checking in now but i will be getting up soon to throw a couple updates. Sat morn special. be back soon.

one love. Check back bro. it will be good.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Happy Halloween! :pumpkin:

i just finished watering, so here is a little picture update.

RO water with Lucas
Cal-Mag
Bud XL (H&G) testing this out for the first time
and 1/4 strength MaxiCrop liquid seaweed to reducing some of that early yellowing.

total PPM was 950
PHed to 6.4

C-99

C-99

Shishkaberry (she's been struggling from the jump)

Pre-98 Bubba Kush

OGK

Purple OG

OGK

Purple Urkle

Grape Ice (most resinous so far. these both look like they are dripping wet)

Burkle

Grape Ice

BullRider

Group Shot

Thats it for now. This are looking good. Really starting to get some stink too. I took the CO2 out for a few days... need to fine tune some things. Can't wait to get it back pumping. They were at 1500 - 1700 for over a week now and i could already tell that they were in overdrive. I had to water a little mid-week (pure RO). Today is day 27 flowering. The OGs are looking like the heaviest things i've got. I was hoping to pull at least a P out of here but it really isnt looking like it. 1000w + CO2. I am curious what the yield will be. Quality-wise i think i'm good though. Very happy with the looks of things.

Kushed it looks like a little purple coming in on my Bubba as well.

Have a good Halloween all. I need to go find a costume!

socachi

Hey NGW been checking out your grow that's some kick ass shit you got going there. Digging that OG, I'm looking to do some OG myself. Trying to find some quality clones in the LA area. First ones I came across had bugs on em so had to get rid of those. Now I'm uncertain whose gonna have real OG that are quality. Any suggestions?
Keep those pics and updates comin, curious to see what you get from your OG.
I'm gonna veg off of T-5's and flower off of 600's

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
What up socachi? Thats for the compliments bro. And welcome to IC. I'm honored that you made your first post here in my humble thread. In the LA area there are tons of places to source great cuts. One place i really really like up there is Purelife. Really cool heads there and they are not all about the almighty dollar like some other clubs. I have gotten cuts there a few times and never had a problem with mislabeled cuts or herms or anything. A cotton candy kush i got there once was INCREDIBLE. Wish i still had it. Other then that bro you have PNC right in your backyard. They used to be down here but moved to LB once our bitch attorney general decided to take the law in her own hands dispite the voice of the people. :noway: Karma will get her someday. i dont know how she sleeps knowing that she takes medicine from cancer and aids patients...

Anyway..

here's my weekly update. I think you guys are going to like this one. I hope you have your :lurk:

Today is day 35 of flowering and i have the CO2 back cranking.
watered today with lucas PH 6.4 with runoff PH 6.4 :woohoo:
also added cal-mag.
Temp 82.5 / CO2 1450 PPM - 1600 PPM

I got a new toy too, you'll be able to tell when you see the last few pics ;)

here are the standards:

BullRider

Grape Ice

Grape Ice

OGK

OGK

Purple OG

Bubba

Cindy, the smaller one of the two

i dont snap pics of everything but a got a few close ups of my Burkle looking BOMB (sorry i have to post one of these big)

picture.php

Also i wanted to start watching the Cindy for maturation. Its only day 35 but i want to see when she really is ready. In 2 weeks (on Day 49) i will chop some so it will be dry for Thanksgiving dinner. Life is Good. We here at IC have a lot to be thankful for. :respect:

OK, i hope you all enjoyed that update. I know i did. Back to watching football. Later All :wave:

socachi

Thanks for the heads up NGW, I'll check into those places tomorrow. Your grow is looking nice, some great pics, really like those close ups.

Are your bags plastic or those fiber ones?

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
..just regular grow bags. 3 gal cut down a little maybe 2.25 or 2.5 gallons per. then there are a few pots i had laying around. honestly, i prefer solid pots over grow bags. i don't like the way the bags drain. next grow it will be 3.5 or 4 gal pots. i think i could use more root space.

socachi

I'm using 3/4 gal pots form veg to flower, I hope they work well been told they will. Only time will tell. They're white was trying to find black but the black ones are much shorter. These are 6.25"x6.25"x8"