N Thai 6 x Laos mango (11).jpeg
N Thai 6 x Laos mango (12).jpeg
N Thai 6 x Laos mango (13).jpeg
N Thai 6 x Laos mango (14).jpeg
N Thai 6 x Laos mango (15).jpeg

funkyhorse

This is the daughter of N Thai 5 crossed with the variegated male
This cross is giving very chunly buds with big long colas
I found quite a lot of bugs while trimming making something like a landrace balance and noone overtaking and colonizing the plant
They also seem to have preferred this plant over others
Bugs colonized fan leaves but not the flowers
So I am trying and testing mom and daughter at the same time
I would have expected foxtailed buds coming from her mom but all of her daughters are making these chunky buds with these long colas, some longer some shorter but same structure
N Thai 5 P2 gran poronga (1).jpeg
N Thai 5 P2 gran poronga (2).jpeg
N Thai 5 P2 gran poronga (3).jpeg
N Thai 5 P2 gran poronga (4).jpeg
N Thai 5 P2 gran poronga (5).jpeg
N Thai 5 P2 gran poronga (6).jpeg

funkyhorse

I probably would like to comment or answer on some subjects but I am afraid the facts arise controversy and I am not interested in that but in the exchange of knowledge

@Tangwena
🙏:respect:
You know the grinspoon brick is not good at all
In real life the day I got from a source either brick leaf or sugar leaf with a few bracts, they never saw me again as customer
Even it is sticky leaf, it is leaf, not bud
It is the best I could do with that crap. It made something like an ounce of bricked leaf and it will be given to charity in the summer to some neighbour soul in need. It is not Australia here, people have hard times making a penny. people cant afford to pay 1u$s gram around here, forget about buying or growing any of all this hype
Some criticism for you Master, I hope it is constructive: people are making cobs too thin!!
The most didactive way I found is tell them it has to be the 3 middle fingers thick
People are showing 1 finger thick cobs and it is not enough. It is not about the shape but about the thickness of the brick

I am collecting these buds for future brick next days
Northern Thai girl 3 lower buds. From the lower branches of girl 3 first batch I got more than 50 grams of primo bud, very sticky and resinous, makes charas in your fingers just trimming and handling from the stem
N Thai girl 3 lower bud future brick.jpeg

N Thai girl 3 lower bud (4).jpeg
N Thai girl 3 lower bud (1).jpeg

I have the same problem Chi, Taimada and Wally are commenting on the THH thread
I never smoked Thai Stick but from what is described it seems to be of similar quality to the old colombian and paraguayan. When this quality is the standard of quality and the benchmark, when I smoke hyped modern weed I want to cry and I cant believe such garbage is what respected growers and people are hyping and consuming
Modern weed has very short legs. Highs of 30 min or one hour with a lot of munchies and a lot of low tolerance meaning you smoke/vape the first one and forget about getting any higher than that or repeating the same high after an hour when the high is gone. Basically only the first spliff in the morning is the one that hits and forget about the rest with modern weed
I smoke bud, I dont smoke resin. Modern weed is for making rosin, otherwise you dont get high from these CBD flowers

This Northern Thai line has all the same lemony smells with different shapes, foxtails and more hard rock ones. The high from the girl I grew 2 years ago was on par with the best I smoked in VangVieng 20 years ago, I hope to find similar quality in the ones I am growing this year and in their progeny

I find indica x sativa or viceversa washes down the high and turns the sativa into CBD plants.
Thaidelica is prime example.
Sativa structure, grinspoon sativa buds and indica high. It is a disaster
I prefered the Malawi, indica structure indica buds and sativa high
But man, hybrids and polyhybrids suck, this is terrible, all I grew this year so far is a disaster sold as sativas contaminated with indica and having down indica highs

I simply cant understand what is so bad about sativa structure, sativa flower and sativa high and why it has been bred away from it. Modern breeding sucks big time

Mong Hsat slowly making some resin
Will it be CBD sativa like the sativas with indica high sold as pure race from spanish seedbanks?
Will it give a noticeable high of more than 30 min? Something close to the fame burmese weed had in the end of 90s?
Looks like brick weed, at least it is more productive than the Grinspoon Thai 1
Mong Hsat (15).jpeg
Mong Hsat (16).jpeg
Mong Hsat (17).jpeg

Purple Thai
I consider this contamination. Thai Ace line is touched,, out of 10 females 4 are not consistent and same goes for the firm males.
I see inbreeding depression in the line like with the Grinspoon Thais and this is good to see and something to avoid. Some masters teach you what to do and others teach you what not to do. Spanish masters are teaching using the second option
I will not use the seeds done with these low productivity Ace Thai males
I consider the Purple Thai to be this variety and I am being a tester of something I wasnt trying or intending to test. I hope it is better than the Purple Thai x Meao Thai which sucked real bud, didnt finnish the jar. Not uplifting. Not my kind of weed at all. This is not weed for sativa lovers. Sativas are uplifting and creeper high
Purple Thai (4).jpeg
Purple Thai (5).jpeg

Attachments

• N Thai girl 3 lower bud (2).jpeg
    N Thai girl 3 lower bud (2).jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 20

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
after show up first in our room to insult me with your attitude:

have the patience to answer your pms all these months with politiness and correctness,
i'm finally done with you.

Thai Chiang Mai is not contaminated with any other genetics, i have breed from first to 5th pure generation of the strain and 0 contamination, just different expressiones within same genepool. There are purple expressions to be found although green ones are more frequent, all this is explained in the strain description. There's 0 indica influence in your Purple Chiang Mai expressions.

Many tropical landraces and Thais will produce fenotrigo type of flowering when grown under cold temps and lack of light intensity. Grow the same Thai genetics under constant warm temps, good feeding and strong light intensity and results will be the opposite, huge colas like sativaman did indoors and posted in the official Thai Chiang Mai thread in our room.

There are many types of landrace sativas, with many different type of effects. Because some are not your type, you don't need to come here and insult others work.

When you learn how to grow sativa genetics properly without pests and in a correct environment, and you learn politeness, then come here and explain to us, until then keep your shit and negativeness for you.

revegeta666

@revegeta666
We all have different perceptions/reactions and we look at reality through a prism sitting behind our screens
This thread is a diary of my current grow and it is intended for looking at it in the future in case any of these plants are worth it, I have no clue at the moment but they look very good
The thread is a very helpful tool for me and it is not intended to make anyone sad
Edit - on second thought I am editing my post because maybe it was a little cruel. But I have to answer if you tag me lol. Polite version:

The reason why I gave you a sad face is becasue your plants are obviously not well taken care of, and full of bug damage in almost every picture. You can't draw conclusions on which plant was good or bad, or close to whay you are looking for. Because of how badly grown they are, you are getting the wrong picture about the strains you are growing. If you want to know what a strain has to offer, I would suggest you get up to date on your growing skills. Otherwise you are wasting your time. People giving you likes on these posts just blow my mind to be honest.

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
@dubi Lol typical of ace seeds can't take criticism. I also want to say purple Honduras haze sucked ass bad. The shit says it's ceilingless, that's some more bullshit ace seeds hype description. It has a very low ceiling and short lived high.

Zero mention of the ace seeds hermi party here

Some of us don't like to give praise if ain't warranted and we will say what we have experienced.

Let me guess what ace will say Where are my pictures for proof? 😂

Maybe ace should increase the prices lol

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Can you show us a proof of what you are saying @rolandomota or is your typical trolling like you constantly did to our Instagram account. Show us your ACE plants lame troll. Less talk, more rock!

funkyhorse

With such a display of positivity seems clear the weed you smoke is not uplifting. I am not the one breeding and selling not uplifting down weed
Purple haze x Thai will never be uplifting
Inbreeding depression x inbreeding depression strain
It is what I am finding coming from Vibes Collectives seedbanks. Full of fantasy names
Meao Thai is a short small bush ready mid may
Nepal Highland is a very short marihuana Mcdonalds faster than the fastest skunks
So I understand now it is all fantasy, but lebanese was the first strain I bought and I didnt know this was the norm

I thought I was buying lebanese from the 80s according to the description and I got southern Israel, I got pissed off.
When I wrote it I thought you knew about all this and description had so many mistakes and inaccuracies I thought it was all made up and the existence of @GrassMan another fantasy
I chatted about this with @Raco , and after that Grassman appeared and posted on the long Hempy thread
I hope now you feel better, we are equal 1-1 on tantrums, welcome back to adulthood
I hope you are not going to haunt every single private grower like this showing inbreeding depression grinspoon Ace thai phenos or commenting about the purity of your purple Thai. This purple Thai certainly dont have a kosher certificate of purity nor a halal one
All the PMs I wrote to you were friendly and told truth and you did the same, we can agree and disagree

Whatever I post is a report of the reality of this grow. Unbiased
Any problem you might have with facts, talk with reality, not with me. I am just reporting

I am customer, I paid a lot of money for these Ace seeds, at this part of the world is 2 monthly salaries in good job
Thai: 1 pack and half 100 euro plus 15 euro shipping
Zamaldelica breeder pack: 265 euros plus shipping 15 euro
Mauritius x Ethiopia 35 euro half pack
New Caledonia 35 euro half pack
Mong Hsat 80 euro
Total= 545 euros

And I am not getting high at all after curing more than 50 days, I am getting highs of sweet seeds quality, indica short lived from the zamaldelica. I hope M x E will have a high.
I will turn this into something a little bit more positive than this emotional tantrum display and I will make a market research for you
I will give samples to some people including the local growshop who smoke sweet seeds and I will see what they think of this, Zamaldelica breeders pack is 6 and half months work in order to get indica low tolerance short lived highs similar to Sweet Seeds stock but in half time

Man, ask Rafa. He sold here once and never sold again. Market tried once and customers didnt return for this quality of supposed sativas you guys breed in Spain, it is what it is. You guys dont have a good sativa product for the number one sativa market in the planet. This is educated sativa public at Parana river basin, home of paraguayan sativa.
It is impressive none of you sell here. How come the number one sativa seedbank dont sell at the number one sativa market? it is because you sell indicas and in that market your weed is too problematic
Indicas cant grow here, so if your weed is contaminated with indica CBD here it will show and it will not be good like this Zamaldelica grow showed
Golden Tiger fem is stronger than Purple Haze x meao Thai and all the zamaldelica grow I tried so far with more than 50 days of cure. But the high is not uplifting and not happy and it is not of my liking.
Same as the MBS x Zamal I grew which was much stronger than all of the Zamaldelica breeders pack grow tested so far. High 2,5 hours long but not happy or uplifting
Malawi fem indica struture and indica bud with sativa high which can only perform in artificial environments at this part of the world is better than all this but it doesnt mean is top notch at all

Now the final report of the Sinai from Angus and southern Israel you sell as lebanese
So similar it seems somebody copied the other
Two disasters. Turned ganja into CBD hashplants with zero nil high, same like LEB 27
Similar looking highless buds that dont resemble at all the landrace buds of the 90s
I turned the page and I move on, same I will do after I finnish testing Zamaldelica.
If nothing is valuable it is just money thrown away

So these are the numbers for the Ace Thai: 10 females: 3 grinspoon, 1 purple and 6 plants filling bud normally without anomalies, 2 firm males both grinspoon, 5 intersex. Mong Hsat males are more productive than the firm Thai males
Less quality than the weed you smoked in Gili Trawangan is not acceptable for your thai line, this is the bottom floor for south east asian sativas high

Zamaldelica breeders pack I had more than 20% intersex. I dont mind intersex, I mind high. If I dont get high this is all garbage like all the weed commercially sourced coming from Europe
Led05 is right. The best weed I got is for free or freebie like Northern Thai 08. I had to pay transport but was generously given for free

I hope you feel better and dont take any of this personal because it is not. I dont have emotional attachments. I bought seed with money from your commercial release.
For this to happen there are only 2 options:
a)This is released untested or
b)This is tested and this is made on purpose designed in order for customer not to get decent progeny like happens with many european sativa lines, Monsanto thinking. I am seeing a breeder hyping/breeding grinspoon low productivity seeds.
So out of all this it is creating a new niche market where people want unproductive plants?

I hope I can continue reporting in peace
Whoever dont like my environment, just go away and dont have a look at this thread
I didnt know I had such a crowd
There is a lot of room for improvement in breeding standards in cannabis starting with correct naming strains plus year of making.
There is absolutely no traceability on strains and breeding is very shady no wonder cannabis is degraded
Heirloom tomatoes are better than hybrids
Heirloom cannabis is better than hybrids

funkyhorse

Lol…that’s so true!

You can also have a great grow and then realize that you grew garbage and that’s still true because of the egos involved I won’t grow anything from anybody who’s an asshole
Some people get high from the egotrip they have and other people get high from the superiority complex they have
Ancient chinese knowledge by people who lived in nature and watched nature: Acts remain the same, the only thing changing are the actors
I would love if you and led05 see yourselves in the mirror, laugh about this piece of clairvoyance and make peace
If you tell a chef you dont like his food, will he react like a hysterical woman scorned?

I wanted to answer what I wrote about indicas x sativas in @led05 thread but I thought it might be offtopic or maybe led05 wouldnt be happy because he breeds sativa x indica and I didnt want to upset anyone but I am interested in talking about these problems civil
The point of breeding f1 hybrids is take 2 unrelated varieties is heterosis hybrid vigor. Your actually creating new traits not found in either parent. Don't get caught up in the indica/sativa nonsense it's irrelevant when kept at f1. Resin is what we are growing. The trichome profile is what we're interested in
So you start with the resin you want- in this case it's calyx and sugar leaves coated in large sandy trikes of both stalked (thc) and stalkers (cbc) . Of articular importance are the sesquiterpenes found on the non reproductive parts will give that greasy pungent volatile compounds.
Then you find tge plant with desirable structure flower time and yield . You want it to take a backseat on the actual terpene profile but have high resin content- in nevs case he used nl5 in this case they used the nld Hindu kush selected for 3 gens for a pungent camphor/pine stem rub and very long petioles but narrow leaves. massive vigor excellent branching.

even tho a5 has "indica" none of the f1 a5 show any cbd ar all

We're not worried about filial generations in hybrid breeding because we're only looking for a queen the plant from f1 generation.
recombination of undesirable indica traits is irrelevant
The f1 queen will have all the resin traits from the Burma without any non desirable Hindu "indica " traits .

This is exactly what nev did with nl5 x haze A in the 80s. To this day a5 is the most desirable and successful female even after 30 years. With just thus one a5 clone Ace has released countless fire lines karma bringing a5 back and piffcoast releasing the piff cuts having massive impact for hime growers. I'm not concerned with anything past f1 because just like a5 one female can change everything

So you can see all the problems a sativa x indica cross can arise. It brings CBD and ruins the sativa
Piff, as you can read from the breeder himself, my cfa Köppen environment is not good for A5 nor for any other indica, no matter who bred it, if it is indica landrace untouched or not. Indicas are not for this environment
This is high humidity environment, I need high humidity and bug resistant strains and there is none in the market, environment is certainly not welcoming genetics poluted with indicas bred far from the tropics probably under artificial lights. I hope all this exchange is enlighting

Back to the grow
Grinspoon Thai 2
You can count the bracts. Very sticky and odorless like all Grinspoon phenos
In contrast Laos and Northern Thai P1 have feature lemony frangance really very nice and unmistakable.
Grinspoon Thai 2 (1).jpeg
Grinspoon Thai 2 (2).jpeg
Grinspoon Thai 2 (3).jpeg
Grinspoon Thai 2 (4).jpeg
Grinspoon Thai 2 (5).jpeg
Grinspoon Thai 2 (6).jpeg
Grinspoon Thai 2 (7).jpeg
Grinspoon Thai 2 (8).jpeg

funkyhorse

Northern Thai girl 3 P1
Different smells than girl 5, this one has an acrid, pungent smell with no citrus
I smelled the P2 and they all are having smells
Two more cuts I am leaving them longer time
N Thai girl 3 (16).jpeg
N Thai girl 3 (17).jpeg
N Thai girl 3 (18).jpeg
N Thai girl 3 (19).jpeg
N Thai girl 3 (20).jpeg
N Thai girl 3 (22).jpeg
N Thai girl 3 (23).jpeg

This sounds amazing who is it from? I'm assuming you don't mean Nepal Annapurna from ACE that has a stated flowering time of 12-14 weeks.
I meant Nepal Highland from Tropical Seeds Co
Arew you growing in inuit areas? For that kind of environment I would try the siberian weed, the manchurian landrace is certainly nice weed and it makes very nice uplifting hash
This one I dont know the quality of the hash of it, the smoke is rope and obviously not from Nepal
From this stage
Nepal Highland 1 and 2.jpeg

To this takes a total of 42 days and of course in my environment not welcoming indicas nor sativas CBD this kind of weed rots easily
Nepal Highland 1 (4).jpeg
Nepal Highland 1 (5).jpeg

goingrey

Northern Thai girl 3 P1
Different smells than girl 5, this one has an acrid, pungent smell with no citrus
I smelled the P2 and they all are having smells
Two more cuts I am leaving them longer time
View attachment 18858165 View attachment 18858166 View attachment 18858167 View attachment 18858168 View attachment 18858169 View attachment 18858170 View attachment 18858171

I meant Nepal Highland from Tropical Seeds Co
Arew you growing in inuit areas? For that kind of environment I would try the siberian weed, the manchurian landrace is certainly nice weed and it makes very nice uplifting hash
This one I dont know the quality of the hash of it, the smoke is rope and obviously not from Nepal
From this stage
View attachment 18858174
To this takes a total of 42 days and of course in my environment not welcoming indicas nor sativas CBD this kind of weed rots easily
View attachment 18858175 View attachment 18858176
Often there is an inverse relationship between mold resistance and fast flowering. At least seems that way. Annoying because harvest time weather becomes such an important variable, and it's difficult to control.

The Manchurian landrace sounds super interesting!

funkyhorse

These ones are UV glow in the dark
It is a heirloom handmade handicraft from the 20th century made in Indonesia with airbrush
I travelled around the globe since the 80s with this trade and I am afraid the people in this trade in festivals, promenades and fairs had better weed than what is available in the canna world. Today customers and colleagues dont have any more good weed like before, you need to grow it yourself
sarongs airbrush UV.jpg
albert hofmann.jpg

N Thai 1 P2 girl 1
Light smells not citrus
N Thai girl 1 P2 1 (1).jpeg
N Thai girl 1 P2 1 (2).jpeg

N Thai 5 P2 girl 1
Smells lemon like the mother
N Thai girl 5 P2 1 (1).jpeg
N Thai girl 5 P2 1 (2).jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts