What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Oh yeah, We're allowed to talk about them here. :D

Only saw them once. I had friends though who did allot of road trips.

It was probably allot easier to see them if you were in SF.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah, We're allowed to talk about them here. :D

Only saw them once. I had friends though who did allot of road trips.

It was probably allot easier to see them if you were in SF.

Back Then I was a dead head just like today I am a grower ... Takes the same kind of obsession :woohoo:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This old engine makes it on time
Leaves Central Station 'bout a quarter to nine

I still remember allot of it and pull out the LPs once in a while.
Got the old Technics turntable, Marantz amp and KLH speakers. Sounds just right.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was in another world on ketamine in the old days when I took these pictures...Major bonding with a moth That happened to land in my lap
picture.php
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Shitty pic, but this is AK-47 x (C99 x Deep Chunk). The AK has Thai, and I'm pretty sure the Cindy has some in there too from the Jack Herrer. Big fluffy buds, medium to small calyxes and pretty foxtailly. I have a few in cycle right now, so hopefully I can get a better pic in a few weeks.

looks nice, enjoy.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
You Bad boy you !

I did a couple of those Newport Jazz Festivals in the 70s. Always cool.

you are lucky motherfckrs and you dont even know it.. so. what did you smoke there Zeez?

maybe Muddy Waters and crew smoked some Kona Gold :D it was present in USA right in that time. I know guy who smoked it:
I had Kona Gold around 80 or 81. I was going fishing with my brother and I pulled out a joint of KG. After smoking it, we started laughing our asses off, when suddenly my brother turned stone cold and looked at me and said, "can you drive?"; I was like, what the heck and asked him if he could pull the car over, we were on the freeway going 75 mph/121 kph. He said, "I'll try." I ended up driving the rest of the way, but we were messed up for about 5 hours. It was really good stuff.

kona gold:
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
you are lucky motherfckrs and you dont even know it.. so. what did you smoke there Zeez?

maybe Muddy Waters and crew smoked some Kona Gold :D it was present in USA right in that time. I know guy who smoked it:

kona gold:
View Image

In those days the supply was poor and exotics were rare. Even the premium, Columbian, was rare. More frequent were the dry spells. I remember searching for stashes, going through the seed collection and even cleaning pipes for resin. Mid 70s it got allot better with regular supply and frequent exotics. We never got Hawaiian, but Columbian, Jamaican (lambs bread) and some uptown Mex (gold).

Saw Muddy Waters but not there. It was a long list of greats in Newport.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He looks like a bad ass.

looks nice, enjoy.

kona gold:
View Image

In those days the supply was poor and exotics were rare. Even the premium, Columbian, was rare. More frequent were the dry spells. I remember searching for stashes, going through the seed collection and even cleaning pipes for resin. Mid 70s it got allot better with regular supply and frequent exotics. We never got Hawaiian, but Columbian, Jamaican (lambs bread) and some uptown Mex (gold).

Saw Muddy Waters but not there. It was a long list of greats in Newport.

Good Morning with some Big South Pump

View Image

Some sunny day rain for the plants as it is a gloomfest outdoors.

Have a great day Star Crash!
Thanks I’m just getting going I hope you have a good one to...
When I was a kid started out on Mexican , then Jamaican came around , then we had Columbian , which was my favorite , then first green bud ,which was the spring of 1981 , lime green with red hairs sent out to me from Berkeley California , cost me 200 dollars an ounce which was outrageous because I was only paying $40 an ounce for Columbian ... hee hee

Crazy Chester

I did a couple of those Newport Jazz Festivals in the 70s. Always cool.
Right on, Zeev. I haven't caught any of the Newport Jazz festivals - but, my dad has quite the story when he went in 1960 which coincided with a "riot" in Newport. However, I did catch Dylan's return to the Newport Folk Festival in 2002 - 37 years after he was booed off stage when he went "electric" for the first time. It was great - got to watch the show for free floating on a dinghy in Newport harbor in front of the Ft. Adams stage (with my dad)!

Latest posts

Latest posts