What's new

Skunkman Sam How Does He Do It???

C

Chamba

We always say SamS will take Step 3 to the Grave before he Gives it up!!

No, I'm guessing that when medical cannabis becomes more widespread and acceptable (or when in the unlikely event that the prohibition of cannabis is lifted) he will take it to the bank after he sells the patent to a medical cannabis pharmaceutical company.

and when that happens, the method will be known and we will all be able to use the method, with his blessings I'd imagine, to make the same 99.99% purity at home if we want to, so long as it's for personal use and not for commercial use/monetary gain.

C

Chamba

zedd......it's a dry sift method, nothing is dissolved in chemicals or rinsed in liquids. Have a read through the other many thread devoted to Sams dry sift and there are lots of little snippets and hints from Sam...also check out the photos of Sam's dry sift by Bubbleman, you will see that the resin heads are intact and derived by sifting, not dissolved in chemicals, hence the name "dry sift"

C

Chamba

from Tarantino's "Pulp fiction"

"whose bike is this?"
"It's not a bike, it's a chopper"
"Whose chopper is this?"
"It's Zedd's"
"Where's Zedd?
"Zedd's dead..."

KiefSweat

Veteran
When life gives you lemons, turn that shit gold

That is my dry sift hint of the day ;)

i thought it was orange juice zed! :tiphat:

Attachments

• stillmoist.jpg
    stillmoist.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 12

zedd

My point is that you CAN keep resin heads intact while removing trichome stalks and other plant matter with a food grade chemical. Perhaps sam uses fancy equipment. But it's not necessary.

Think outside of the box :)

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I've seen posts somewhere, (cant remember where) with some old 1980s magazine article, with a prior incarnation of Sam, and the method described was shaking up the resin in a plastic tub... Don't ask me more than that that because I don't remember but I know there was a plastic tub, like an ice cream tub involved.

Last edited:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Can't be Sam, if he wanted to make money off this it would already be out there. That person and Sam would seem to have polarly opposite goals. Peace GS

C

Chamba

Green Supreme wrote "if he wanted to make money off this it would already be out there"

hmmm dunno about that, Sam has mentioned before that he was trying to design a device to make the 99.99% sift, but it wasn't able to and it wasn't a priority....which probably means that the idea or method itself is not patent-able, but a contraption that does it could be.

The best thing about this discussion is that someone will eventually work out the technique and post it here on ICmag...and that will be a good thing for all.

by the way GreenSupreme...keep those posting pics of your very clean dry sift, they're educational and inspirational...finger licking too!

C

Chamba

He positions a pin head vertically in the middle of the room then throws a handful of dry sift in the air and then removes the single trichome that lands on the pin head and sets it aside then repeats the process.......that's how it's done, but damn it takes a long time!