What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunkman Sam How Does He Do It???

RulaTone

Veteran
Wipe the screen(even better have someone you dislike do it and leave the room/ j/k).
Alpha particles love tv screens.
You don't want to smoke alpha particles.:)

i remember as a child we used to play next to the TV screen and the ladies with long hair were attracted creating a funny look! If it attracted hairs i think it can attract also stalks...
You don't want to smoke anything attracted by the screen, i suggested to use it just to create the "force". You have to put a micron screen over it at a determined height wich will keep clean heads but let go dust under. Maybe you also need to electric charge the particles you are sifting to make it work, not sure. Maybe all of this is pure fiction...i am just thinking at high voice...
sorry if i am on a wrong path...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been trying to reproduce what skunkman sam was able to do in the following thread!

Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam

I think I need to buy brand new screens and try a couple more times before I give up. I can't help but wonder exactly how he is getting such a clean product. Anyone else out there trying to reproduce the results seen in the thread I linked above? I think all of us should be I mean who doesn't wanna puff something so pure.

I'm starting to picture Skunkman Sam taking a microscope and tweezers and picking the heads out one by one until he gets a pile of pure heads.

Any idea's on what you think he is doing. Maybe one of us can get it down and inform the community. Oh well maybe I'm stoned off the pipe just pipe dreaming.:tiphat:

I'll leave you with some photo's of my meager attempts at producing such a clean product. Got me thinking about getting a table top microscope and plucking some heads out hahaha. Close just isn't close enough...

The strain that produced the product pictured below was BKGK bubba kush x grape krush. Thanks philthy the bkgk resins rock!

simply awesome!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
and the saga continues........sweet looking sift blazeoneup, i'd smoke that in a heart beat lol. it looks mighty clean already, if you look at the pics in the sleestack dry sift thread, you notice that the stuff that is cleaned out to come up with the purest product is full of nice looking trich heads too, so the question for me becomes how worth while is it? also i find old (1 year?) dry sift is so tasty and nice that there is not much to improve upon the smoking experience. it seems to me only with fresh dry sift do you get a better smoke with all the cleaning. same with bubble hash. but that could be my imagination, i don't claim to be an expert.

will be interesting to hear how your further experiments go...

:tiphat:

G

Guest 88950

Biefeld-Brown effect.........this may be helpful in removing the impurities....not sure but its a cool step 3.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
just have to say, no dog in this fight. but sam, i lose more and more respect for you everytime you post little hints like this is some easter egg hunt.

i lost all respect for sammy after growing some of his beans... it didn't get me high, but sure made some good rope...

KonradZuse

Crazy looking stuff, Sam is a boss, doubt he will reveal his secrets, even though like others said it sucks that peeps have to play games, but there are a lot of trash everywhere, and some peeps are very particular to their methods(especially on a forum where anyone can view).

Ya know, back in the day, you couldn't just ask a master to reveal the "secrets of kung fu" to you out on the streets in public, you had to earn his/ her respect, and they TAUGHT you WHERE/HOW they saw fit. You haven't put the time or effort or money in figuring this out, but he has.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess im more about sharing, and i understand about being compensated for your effort/time. But if i found some new way to do anything that could advance/contribute to a movement i feel like i would.

Now, sams has contributed more than i could ever to cannabis, but it still bugs me that he holds this one secret like it would take something away from him? i know for a fact that if he did reveal it right now, i wouldn't be trying it anytime soon so i really could care less. Im perfectly happy smoking bubble that i make.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I guess im more about sharing, and i understand about being compensated for your effort/time. But if i found some new way to do anything that could advance/contribute to a movement i feel like i would.

Now, sams has contributed more than i could ever to cannabis, but it still bugs me that he holds this one secret like it would take something away from him? i know for a fact that if he did reveal it right now, i wouldn't be trying it anytime soon so i really could care less. Im perfectly happy smoking bubble that i make.

Yeah I'm fine with the quality of what I am puffing as well, But I would enjoy having a nice stash of pure ripened glandular heads.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Shame on you folks...

Would you peek up Aunt Jemima's skirt?
Peer through Ben & Jerry's bathroom window?

Sam has his methods that he has worked hard to develop and has every right to to gain from his work or disseminate his work as he sees fit, as nobody works for free unless someone is filling their lunch-bucket somehow.

From where I see things, Sam is a professional in an industry rife with quackery due to it's illegal nature and uses the latest tech in analysis to explore the outer boundaries of what can be achieved with our favorite plant and to expect him to hand over his findings to other professionals and amateurs gratis is sheer hubris.

I would even go as far to say that we all owe a bit of gratitude to Sam as most of us have/had a Skunky descendent in our jars.
Didn't your Ma ever tell you "Quit your bitchin' an be glad that what you got didn't take the skin off your nose."?

She should have.It's good advice...free.
Just my unapologetic un-humble opinion.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Shame on you folks...

Would you peek up Aunt Jemima's skirt?
Peer through Ben & Jerry's bathroom window?

Sam has his methods that he has worked hard to develop and has every right to to gain from his work or disseminate his work as he sees fit, as nobody works for free unless someone is filling their lunch-bucket somehow.

From where I see things, Sam is a professional in an industry rife with quackery due to it's illegal nature and uses the latest tech in analysis to explore the outer boundaries of what can be achieved with our favorite plant and to expect him to hand over his findings to other professionals and amateurs gratis is sheer hubris.

I would even go as far to say that we all owe a bit of gratitude to Sam as most of us have/had a Skunky descendent in our jars.
Didn't your Ma ever tell you "Quit your bitchin' an be glad that what you got didn't take the skin off your nose."?

She should have.It's good advice...free.
Just my unapologetic un-humble opinion.

Yeah I see your point, however a website like this would be worthless without the contributions members put forth.

So if we all looked at it like that, then all the information available on forums like this wouldn't exist.

Then the only way people would learn anything is trial and error. Which is fine I learned more thru trial and error then I ever did reading. However contributions from members make forums like this work without them you have nothing.

Your entitled your opinion though whether humble or not. Makes no difference to me how you feel....:tiphat:

Sharing is Caring plain and simple.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I been playing around with some urkle trim. I got some pretty nice results with it, I still need to clean it a little more but it's smoking bomb!!!

This stuff taste simply amazing no other way to describe it.

Urkle kief rocks ya taste buds and pleases the mind!:tiphat:

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
can we get a melt/bubble shot of that stuff in the pipe. thatd be sick. nice job buddy. also screw skunkmans method make up your own:). seems like your on the right track with those pics.