What's new

Shakedown Street 10,600 watts

OgreSeeker

Looks like about 7 days to go man. Sending vibes of a bountiful harvest your way! I love these laege 10k + grows!!!

Securityfirst

Thanks Ogre, here are some new flower pics.........Im thinking 8-14 days

Hashberry
picture.php

Blue Cheese
picture.php

Ive been growing two years and SC x DC is the best so far

picture.php

Trainwreck

picture.php

50 cutting TW mom

picture.php

D

DjRightHooks

Great thread!!!.....Buds look great...that chhc-1 is a great unit! Keep up the great work!

N

nekoloving

picture.php

heh looks like this 4# bag someone gave the dispensary i was going to :p and yes, gave :>

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
What's that white powdery looking stuff I see on a lot of your leaves?

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i was also taking notice to the white on leaves, in another pic it looked like u have a bad bug problem... whats the deal? other then that good work.. and a lot of it! u ever think about introducing some trellis??

Securityfirst

Bugs do happen in a barn. It is a remote grow as well, hard to get to and all. We had a white fly and Mildew prob as well, spider mites are practically part of the fam up in these parts lol.

gottt it

I was referring to that one and about 97% of his other pictures in this thread.

Looks like a tasty combo of spider mites and powder mildew. Good medicine.

i love how people like to come on here and talk shit about people having bugs .. ya it sucks having them buy why not try to help the guy get rid of the bugs instead of talking shit like your the best grower in the world and have never had a problem with them..

just my .02 cent's

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get a Sulfer burner it will get rid of that PM. Use it 2 hrs a night untill gone then 1x per week for maintenance.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
i love how people like to come on here and talk shit about people having bugs .. ya it sucks having them buy why not try to help the guy get rid of the bugs instead of talking shit like your the best grower in the world and have never had a problem with them..

just my .02 cent's

I love how people come on here and don't have any idea what they're looking at and tell a dude he has great looking plants.

Dick, I never talked shit, I simply asked what the deal was with his plants. When he never replied and someone else asked, I said it LOOKED like PM and spider mites.

It's a goddamn shame that this guy has such shitty looking plants, yet all these newbs come here and positively reinforce his habits by telling him they look great.

If he's gonna learn and get better, he shouldn't be hidden from the truth.

Besides, judging from his most recent response, he seems to think all of his problems are out of his control and not his fault, so why should I take the time to tell him how to have a more perfect garden?

He says bugs are part of a barn. Well bro, only if you let them be a part of a barn. And then to say that spider mites are just part of the fam is a disgusting copout, in my opinion.

I don't care how remote the grow is, if you're gonna do it, do it right.

securityfirst - For what it's worth however, it certainly looks like you know what you're doing when it comes to growing your plants and keeping them alive. Go the next step and eliminate all the fucking nasties from your garden. If you need help, ask, and I'll be more than happy to help you with what I know. The sulfur burner is a very good first step.

This is ICMAG. Bring your A-game or stay home.

boston

Bugs do happen in a barn. It is a remote grow as well, hard to get to and all. We had a white fly and Mildew prob as well, spider mites are practically part of the fam up in these parts lol.

bugs only happen if you let them pm is easy to control
and spider mites need aborted now

pest control should be your #1 goal next round

opt1c

Veteran
zone + penetrator for pm while in veg; dip em when small... should keep u fine through the grow if you seal up the room... throw a hepa filter on the intakes if possible... floramite via ebay for the mites.. spray right before you flip em to flower and they'll be fine as well... good luck next round... the zone+penetrator info can be found on a thread called powdery mildew rx for flowering plants or something along those lines... keep growing